The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Things were progressing rather quickly for the other side and it was not surprising to see why since we have to take time to shuffle the cards and then distribute them whereas they only had to spin the bottle and then roll a dice. But before we could resume our next round, the other side had already declared a loser and this time it was Uncle D who lost. He then had to answer a Truth. It seems that they have adopted the rule of spinning the bottle again to decide who will give the dare or give the question as the bottle then pointed towards Mark. Well, thank god it's god damn truth otherwise things might turn homo given the nature of all the dares. Mark then pondered for a moment for a question to ask. It was pretty awkward to ask something private to a stranger who you only met barely two hours ago I guess. But he eventually decided on one,

" Say D, how do you feel about Kat swinging? "

" Hmm? I don't mind it honestly. Everyone has their own needs after all. Well, true that I can probably satisfy her in bed but I think it's important to still try out new things, you get what I mean? " Uncle D answered as a matter-of-factly.

" Oh? But you don't mind sharing her with another guy? No jealousy whatsoever? " Mark continued asking.

" Nah, she can do what she wants. As long as she's satisfied, that's the important thing. " Uncle D shrugged as Mark nodded in response.

Auntie Kat who was listening in to all this remained silent as Daniel dealt the cards. Despite the Truth only supposedly just one question that the loser has to answer, it seems that Mark and Uncle D was actually having a full-blown conversation right now as they talked about how Uncle D and Auntie Kat first met and such. Everyone who was not participating in the conversation only listened in on them as not even a single private detail was left out as I could see Auntie Kat's eyebrows twitching. She probably couldn't believe Uncle D would do something like this. After all, despite her body belonging to that of a nympho, she was still a conservative woman at heart so having such intricate details spilled out to strangers probably made her fume and uneasy.

The story of how they met is much simpler and contains lesser seasons than a certain angmoh series of How I Met Your Mother. Basically, Auntie Kat had gone to the pub with Auntie Kim and her friends whereas Uncle D had gone with his group of friends. After a few drinks, they decided to hit the dancefloor. Uncle D then spotted Auntie Kat dancing and decided to hit her up. That's how they first met as after dancing for a while, he decided to follow her back to her table and buy her and the rest a few drinks to socialize a bit. As the night went on, Auntie Kat could only get drunker given that she couldn't hold her liquor very well. As such, the drunker she got, the bolder he got as they started kissing and flirting with each other.

It seems that Auntie Kim and friends wanted to change places to another club but Auntie Kat declined, citing that she was too drunk to continue and asked them to go ahead without her. She then went down to flag a cab but Uncle D followed her, using the excuse of sending her home just in case she was too drunk. Indeed, she then fell asleep inside the cab to the point where Uncle D had to fish out her purse to find her IC and house keys in order to bring her back home. Back then, both Jack and I had fallen asleep so we didn't really hear them as he carried her to her room and laid her down on her bed.

" Well, you guys should know what happens next right? " Uncle D simply smugly muttered. He then further elaborated that what happened next wasn't what we thought it would be.

Apparently, as he was taking out his wallet to get his condom out in preparation of the deed, Auntie Kat had woke up. In that split second, he froze as he thought that he didn't have a chance to do what he came here to do anymore. To his surprise, Auntie Kat plopped herself up and then started making out with Uncle D. Unlike what most would have thought which was Uncle D taking advantage of the situation and fucking her while she was out cold, she was the one who had initiated it as both of them dropped back down onto the bed where they continued their petting session until about 5 minutes later where she decided that it was enough and got up from the bed and started taking off her clothes right in front of him.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Nailma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for more updates
Old 15-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
AQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAQUARIUS88873 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can PM Exhibit Q TY
Old 16-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awpakawp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can pm exhibit q pls
Old 16-08-2018, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for Exhibit Q, tvm..
Old 16-08-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 0
Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!Rickweber is one of the Best!

Hi bro, exhibits P & Q please!
Old 16-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
merseykop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts,
I want to see exhibit Q
Thanks
Old 16-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Deceptive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, pls update soon, thanks!
Old 17-08-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
zagota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would love to see Exhibit Q
Old 17-08-2018, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

There wasn't much of a tease but she took everything off as she then climbed onto the bed before proceeding to suck him off without any further questions. After getting him nice and hard, she then straddled over him as she started to lower herself onto him. Uncle D didn't even have to say or ask anything but ultimately stopped her as he then took out the condom that was inside of his wallet. Back then they still didn't really know each other that well so safe sex was still optimal. Auntie Kat nodded as she tore open the packaging and then slipped the condom onto his didi with her mouth before proceeding to lower herself once more. Basically, Auntie Kat was the one who did all the work by herself as she bobbed up and down of his dick, pleasuring herself. It was at that point in time that Uncle D realized that she was not just a normal woman but a very horny one. Had he not stop her, would she be okay with doing it raw? Was she that drunk or was she simply depraved?

After having her move on top of him for a while, he decided to take the reins and started pumping into her. Just that first night alone, Uncle D used up all 3 remaining condoms that he had in his wallet. Despite making her cum multiple times, he said that after the deed where they had finished washing up and had proceeded to sleep, he felt her sucking him off. Curious, he then peeked under the covers to confirm his suspicions. True enough, there she was underneath the covers, sucking him off whilst still masturbating. That was the answer to his question. From that point on, he would start going out with her clique and each time, she would end up drunk and he would bring her home to fuck.

Obviously, eyebrows would be raised for her clique since Uncle D joined them out of nowhere and Auntie Kat would spin the usual lie, citing that he was just a friend despite behaving intimately with him. Auntie Kim, in particular, was especially worried since she was the one who introduced the nightlife to Auntie Kat and in a way always tried to prevent her from being taken advantage of. But that only happens prior to drinking. The moment they start drinking, they start partying and don't care about such things anymore. Uncle D then continued the story.

" At this point in time, we were just fuck buddies. " he said.

Then there was one night where they had partied at the usual place and the clique had suggested to go to another place to continue the fun. Back then Auntie Kat was not yet dead drunk but just tipsy so she decided to tag along with them. Because of that, Uncle D's fun had to be interrupted so he simply just tagged along as well. But prior to that, Auntie Kat had to go to the toilet so the clique left without them. Uncle D and Auntie Kat then flagged a taxi on their own as the 2 then sat behind. Feeling a bit impatient and adventurous at the same time, Uncle D decided to try his luck and decided to feel Auntie Kat up by sneaking his hand into her skirt.

It was obvious that he would be met with resistance as Auntie Kat grabbed hold of his hand and shook her head at him. But despite that, Uncle D didn't stop as he continued playing with her pussy through her panties throughout the entire ride there. She could only tolerate it and try to put on a straight face. Uncle D then laughed and said that the taxi driver was looking in the mirror and saw what he was doing and simply said nothing, simply enjoying the show. Feeling emboldened by the taxi driver's lack of response, Uncle D then decided to toy with her even more, to see how much she could take. The thing was that he knew that she was a horny woman but he still did not know whether was she adventurous. That was why he had decided to test it out that night inside that cab.
Old 17-08-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 17-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
KuaychupDolly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Superb story …. camping for more
Old 17-08-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue more pls. Great story ! Share exhibit Q thx bro
Old 18-08-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 18-08-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
TalkNoMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nicely written story, camping here!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1