The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 15
xjackx is one of the Best!xjackx is one of the Best!xjackx is one of the Best!xjackx is one of the Best!
Re: Tanglin Shopping Centre

Went this place few days ago,was hesitating at first after all the negative reviews on this place, reached the place without appt and opt for 30min masg..
Got assign to a PRC,was not expecting any good massage
but she did surprise me when she nail the right spot. Moving on to butt massage she ask me shyly if she could massage the groin area and I was like why not.. and damn she’s good at teasing...had a good hdly for around 5mins and was ask to turn around..candy was pop out and I just went ahead with basic package as I’m not in the mood for others.. pretty decent skill with auto-roam..paid the standard rate and left the place

Massage- 7/10
Boobs- probably a mid C
Hj- 8/10 no rush with a lot twisting and turn action
RTM- Yes if I’m nearby
Old 21-08-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iwanttohavefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also miss Cindy
Still noob when I started going there.
One day was assigned to Cindy OMG that was the bomb.

Opted for middle menu...
halfway through she whispered in my ear....
Upgraded without hesitation.

Unforgettable.. miss Malaysians, best in business

Now only option is find old Malaysian at another place...
Old 22-08-2018, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batboy83 View Post
Avoid at all costs. Super super expensive. $150 for bj capped (only top autoroam), and quoted $200 for fj! You can get good quality local hot minah for $200! Save your $ for elsewhere. Super rip off place.
Bro can pm details regarding the $200 Minah?
Old 22-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanttohavefun View Post
Also miss Cindy
Still noob when I started going there.
One day was assigned to Cindy OMG that was the bomb.

Opted for middle menu...
halfway through she whispered in my ear....
Upgraded without hesitation.

Unforgettable.. miss Malaysians, best in business

Now only option is find old Malaysian at another place...

Yes been looking for her too. Wondering if she is still aroubd
Old 29-08-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyan View Post
Hmm...seems u r back in actions again, since read ur last post of bao-ing the msian chio bu.

If they are keen to share they will shared in the first place.

So now you only trade than sharing? Those days I was one of the lucky few who got the fuzhou fishball from you. Probably 5 to 6 yrs bk now.
Correction... you are one of many I’ve shared Fuzhou Fishballs contact with. I’ve known her for 7 years now. Kept going back to her for her excellent massage. She’s one ML who combines great attitude with high playability. She doesn’t seem to age & her naturally bouncy tits are just as delicious as before.

Well, I’ve never left the action except for a period of time in 2014-15 when I was posted overseas. That was the time when almost all the HC-type joints got roundly uprooted. Many gems were either caught and deported, or had to lie low and weather the storm (which still hasn’t subsided by the way).

When I got back to SG, I had to knuckle down & start from scratch all over again... exploring new joints & re-engaging who’s left amongst the old gems just like what a good cheongster should do... and in the process discovered many new ones. Obviously a bit of investment in time & money is needed, but efforts have been extremely rewarding.

The gems currently in the market are just as good as those before, some are even better, especially those sweet & slutty young Malaysian chicks. But herein lies the problem - most if not all are desperately keeping themselves under the radar for obvious reasons. So one has to apply some unorthodox guile & creative thinking to unearth them. There’s always a method to the madness... just need to think out of the box.

The most ridiculous part of it all is when people whom I’ve shared my previous gems with are still asking me for my new contacts. Here they are sitting on their fat asses in SG having watched the tsunami hit the local massage scene & doing nothing about it except expecting to be spoon fed continuously.... lolol! The world doesn’t work this way. One can take, but the giving stops if one keeps taking & not contributing.

I’ve said many times before... sharing must go both ways. A forum cannot be populated predominantly by shameless freeloaders & contact junkies. Those who keep preaching this “sharing is caring” bullshit are people with nothing to share or do not want to share to begin with, hence they expect others to share.

Never ever believe anyone who say they have no gems to exchange. Everyone here have their favourite MLs. If they don’t wanna share or only willing to share their second rate contacts, then I ain’t gonna oblige either. You just have to go to the “Lost & Found” thread to see samsters crying over missing gems and you know they’ve been lying when they said earlier they got nothing to share, lol! (Needless to say, many people who have posted there are already on my black list)

I’m all for sharing... but only with the right people who understand discretion, fairness & reciprocity. And I only deal in gem trading these days within my closed but resourceful network of discreet & like-minded samsters. Not keen on trash & mediocre MLs. For me, an ML must score at least 7.5 out of 10 in looks, boobs, body, service & GFE at decent market rates. Ain’t gonna waste time & money on mediocre products.

Last edited by GR888; 29-08-2018 at 01:29 PM.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batboy83 View Post
Avoid at all costs. Super super expensive. $150 for bj capped (only top autoroam), and quoted $200 for fj! You can get good quality local hot minah for $200! Save your $ for elsewhere. Super rip off place.
It has already been established on page one of this thread that there’s currently no gems in the Tanglin area... at least not how I would define the term “gem”.

Most of the ex-Tanglin MLs mentioned here have already left the scene or are plying their trade elsewhere on our little island.

Last edited by GR888; 29-08-2018 at 01:31 PM.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
SBF really got a lot of smart alecky cocksters these days. Want people’s contacts but don’t want to share theirs. Come up with cock and bull stories to try and bluff.

I’ve already made it very clear I only engage in gem trading. Don’t PM me asking for contacts with nothing to offer except a sob story. Do not also throw me contacts telling me it’s a gem. I only need 24 hours to verify the truth with my network.

Needless to say, I gave this fella a middle finger salute before putting him on my black list.
Now we are finally talking, haha! Now got a new Malaysian gem Jiuhu Jackpot in my ranks!

This is a perfect example of real sharing... location, contact info, ratings, service package, price & other relevant details laid out properly & succinctly. Not some innocuous & rushed PM telling me so and so ML “is good” with key info either missing or spelt out in a heck-care half-fuck manner. Cheonging & gem contact exchange is serious business, so let’s not be cavalier about it.

Points & power mean nothing on the forum these days. Good contacts are the real currency here nowsaday!

Such a horny little dear, this Jiuhu Jackpot... proactively initiate outcall massage cum fuck on her off day on Monday.

Excellent after fuck service too... entice me with CIM cum swallow on our next meet-up. Can’t wait to see her on Thursday liao!

Old 29-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
david3888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM me Bro...i miss laperla too

Quote:
Curry nah, so many PMs! You fellas don’t need to work ah??

The 4 La Perla MLs that bro arbuthen mentioned used to be the Four Heavenly Queens of Tanglin just a few years ago. This term was coined by a senior bro who has since retired from cheonging.

I’ve nicknamed them as follows... Stylo Slut (SS), Angelic Asslicker (AA), Perky Pevert (PP) & Commando Cougar (CC)!!! La Perla regulars who are familar with them should be able to decipher who is who. It ain’t rocket science
Old 31-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Now we are finally talking, haha! Now got a new Malaysian gem Jiuhu Jackpot in my ranks!

This is a perfect example of real sharing... location, contact info, ratings, service package, price & other relevant details laid out properly & succinctly. Not some innocuous & rushed PM telling me so and so ML “is good” with key info either missing or spelt out in a heck-care half-fuck manner. Cheonging & gem contact exchange is serious business, so let’s not be cavalier about it.

Points & power mean nothing on the forum these days. Good contacts are the real currency here nowsaday!

Such a horny little dear, this Jiuhu Jackpot... proactively initiate outcall massage cum fuck on her off day on Monday.

Excellent after fuck service too... entice me with CIM cum swallow on our next meet-up. Can’t wait to see her on Thursday liao!

Seeking attention again ah?what happen to yr Malaysian bu u bao previously ...
Old 31-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
leoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud ofleoleo3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
LOLLLLL hahahaha
Old 31-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Malaysians type like this? Singapore guys for sure will talk like this.
Old 31-08-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxbonk View Post
Lololol! I knew you sure buay tahan must post a response. You and your mates are just so predictable, haha!

There’s no rule against playing the field even after you have a live-in partner whom you fuck every night. Guess it’s something you’ll never understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Malaysians type like this? Singapore guys for sure will talk like this.
Good grief! You mean you have Sinkie guys telling you they are hungry for your cock?!?! Man, you’re in the wrong forum!!
Old 02-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

The conversation is like one person talking to himself. Because Malaysian girls will not talk like this and their English is not like that. If they can, they won’t be in this trade.
Old 02-09-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
longsleep is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Tanglin Shopping Centre

Bro GR888,

Once again, u super power lar, super thumbs up to you
Old 10-09-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Xxbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
The conversation is like one person talking to himself. Because Malaysian girls will not talk like this and their English is not like that. If they can, they won’t be in this trade.
Yeah...all.malaysian girl worship him la...his look,his cock,his love making skills all godlike level.hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1