The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Milivojevic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sin Island (Fiction)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusYeGo View Post
I hope TS can update more often.
Not happy ? Write a story lah . !
Old 08-07-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
moneytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Appreciate your update TS
Old 17-07-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 7
GNSin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGNSin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Adian: “Mr GN, adil here will ferry you to Spa center. Your companion will be there to receive you. Hope you enjoy your trip here” Finally, a smile came from her following her gesture on the direction to go.
GN: “Thank you.” I followed adil who have walked ahead of me and ushered me to a buggy waiting at a side lobby.
Adil was a guy either with little words or his command on English is limited. It was a quiet ride of 5 mins on the buggy which brought me to a Balinese building entrance. There I saw Nin in a blue sarong type halter dress and it was not what I have expected. Later did I realise, if the form of attire was not selected when I place the booking, the girl will wear as per her preference but in the favourite colour of the guest. Anyway once I alighted, Nin approached with the sweetest smile and did a traditional thai bow with boths hands to together like praying. The vital stats on the website and picture doesn’t seems to be doing the girls justice. Nin is definitely not a 32B. She is more like a 34C or D. In addition, she has the sweetest smile and super fair skin unlike what I saw in her picture.
Nin: “Welcome to sin isle Mr. GN. I am honoured to be your first companion on the isle. Let’s go in to get you into some comfortable clothes.”
I was surprised by the fluent English that Nin is speaking. It came with a slight American accent. The next moment, she was already by my side holding on to my arms as if I am a clumsy guy that would fall down any time. I was led into the changing room and there already sat a new set of sports shorts on the bench. It was a total hands free operation for changing out. I just stood there like a child for Nin to strip me naked and change me into the shorts and a bathing robe. She sat me down on the bench and next was a beautiful show of close distance strip show. Nin playfully untied her halter and “wriggled” out of the dress. That point I confirmed that she is a C cup but maybe still a 32. The rest of the stats are true. She had a slim waist and a cute butt. Nicely trimmed Lil’sister, but with exterior skin and lips on the darker side in contrast to her other skin complexion. Purposely teasing me, she turned with her back facing me and bent down to pick up her dress. Her butt and full view of her lil’sister from the rear is right in front of my face. I was at the tip of diving down for a lick, but I restrained myself. Lil’bro was uncontrollable at upright position. Nin subsequently took a towel and wrapped herself. Cheekily giggling at my lil’bro, she held my hands and led me down the corridor where we went pass a series of “bathing rooms”. Each room are of different size with a Jacuzzi, an onsen type shower place and a blown up float mattress. The floor was beech wooded coloured anti slip parquet and both side of the walls framing up the rooms was glass material with some wave like print. I was led into one of the smaller rooms and I assume the bigger ones are for more pax or groups. I was sat down on a mid-height stool at the shower area. It was one of those that is empty in middle. The shape is like the Chinese word”凹”. No need to explain what that is for.
Nin: “Sir, you seems very quiet. Everything is fine till now?”
GN: “Yes, of course. I was just enjoying the beautiful view in front of me.”
Nin giggled in happiness and gave me a peck on the lips. Not too sure what is the routine, I was just fully brought through and mesmerize by her cute smile. She went on to strip off her towel, helped me took off all my clothes, hanged them on a shelf at the side of the entrance. That was when she flip a switch beside the entrance and the full glass wall between us and the corridor turned opaque/fogged up creating some privacy to the outside. There are some tech in the traditional styled building after all. Nin sat me down on the stool and the whole hands free bathing experience begins. Rinsing my body carefully and she lathered my body and hers in a very fragrant refreshing lemon shower gel. Basically, using her C cup assets, silky hands and slightly boney body, she auto-roamed by whole body. It was a fabulous sensation. Her bouncy assets pressing on my back, arms and chest. Strong and relaxing massage of my hair and head. She did a great job washing of every inch of my body even my arse and purposely leaving lil’bro to the last. She knelt down infront of me, spreading my legs and gave me a tits massage of lil’bro. Squeezing in between her cleavage and giving me a titty f***. Buay Tahan liao! After so many seduction on the way here and now this awesome service, lil’bro released all the soldiers onto her assets and some went onto her chin.
Nin giggled again and steadily stood up to rinse off my soldiers and soap on her right in front of me. Naturally, now was the perfect opportunity to attack. I grabbed her butt cheek and waist pushing her close to me and engaged in a DFK. She did not resist for a moment, but raised the shower above my head rinsing off the soap off my head. I was trying very hard to continue DFK her, but choked on the flowing water getting into our mouth.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliusYeGo View Post
I hope TS can update more often.
I wish to as well. Trying very hard to find time to write, review and post without getting interrupted by wife, kids or work. I try my best. Just hope its interesting and entertaining to all.
Old 18-07-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
WhackoJacko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, thanks!!
Old 31-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

Nin: “Hehe, Sir, you very naughty.” That mischievous and seductive giggle sent a shiver down my spine. I didn’t reply. Took the shower off her hands and went down to suckle on her assets. She enjoyed it and gave off a soft moan. I went on further and started massaging her lil’sister. Not too sure if it was all her juices or some from the water from the shower, she was dripping wet. Working my way up her neck then to her lips, yet maintaining a slow massage of her lil’sister. Lil’bro was revived again. Nin naturally turned around with her back facing me and lowered herself slowly onto lil’bro. Lil’bro entered her fully lubricated lil’sister like a snake going down a slide, smooth and quick. Wrapping her arms around my neck and slightly lifting her left leg, she was riding lil’bro at a constant pace. The feeling was heavenly. Surprisingly, she was very skillful and gentle without causing any discomfort to me. After several moments, Nin started to ride more furiously and moaned louder.
Nin: “Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh..Sirrr…. do me harderrrr…..” I obediently followed. I stood her up into a standing doggie position and held onto her waist. She was holding onto the latch on the shower fixture while I pounded her hard from behind.
Nin: “Arghh…. Arghh….. Arghhhhhhh” Lil’bro came together with her and unloaded my reserves into her.
Both of us were panting and I sat back onto the stool while Nin was trying to catch her breath. That was when mind suddenly cleared! Damn. I just did a WL RAW and unloading into her! Nin seems to have read my mind and worry. It seems to be a common worry among guest.
Nin: “Sir, that was incredible. Don’t worry. All girls on the isle are on control med and have constant checkups. Anything wrong we will be sent away immediately. All guest are checked as well. I believe you have too.”
GN: (Acting cool) ” I am sure everything is fine. I was just worried for you. Since you said you are on control med, I am glad.”
Nin: “That’s sweet. Most guest here worry about themselves more.” (Not too sure if that was all on an act or truth) Without further rest, Nin took the shower head and some bathing gel and gave lil’bro a quick wash. Subsequently, she guided me to sit down in the Jacuzzi while she sat on the platform behind me. All was perfectly relaxing with the water jet from the Jacuzzi massaging my lower back and Nin working on my shoulders and neck.
Nin: “How is it sir? Hard enough?”
GN: “Uhmm.. good.” I closed my eyes and dozed off. Not sure how long I dozed off. I opened my eyes to a familiar sensation. Nin was in the Jacuzzi resting in arms and stroking lil’bro awake.
Nin: “Sorry. I was getting a bit cold sitting outside. So I got in.”
GN: “No problem. Let’s get out if you are done. I don’t want to soak too long.”

Instantaneously, Nin got up and reached for a fresh towel from the shelf near to the door. She came back in no time while I was just standing up and started drying me up. This is the kind of amazing service standards here that placed the customer well-being ahead of theirs. It was only after she helped me put on a bathing robe, did she go to dry herself quickly and wrapped the towel around her. Nin led me out the door and further down the hallway of bathing rooms. We came through a sliding door into small circular lobby with a series of sofa at the edge. There was the first time I saw another guest till this moment. That was not what surprised me, it was what he was doing that surprised me. On the sofa left of the hallway that we were walking toward, this other Asian guy was actually f**king a Caucasian blond girl out in the open. The Caucasian girl was moaning so loud that it filled the lobby and hallway. Acting casually, we quickly crossed the lobby and went down the opposite hallway into one of the rooms at the middle of the corridor. Entering the room was a big massage bed, a small shower area beyond and series of shelves with linens, towels and toiletries. Nin quickly closed the door behind us and the moans of actions was muted.
Old 31-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
WeAreDeWorld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update TS, thanks!!
Old 02-08-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
mariman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support & camping here
Old 15-08-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Nin: “Sir, are you surprised? This is your first visit right?”
GN: “Yah, a bit.”
Nin: (Giggled) ”This is the motto of our isle here. You can do whatever you want and wherever you want as long as the price is right and both parties agree.” As she was saying that she went to turn on the aircon and was fiddling with some bottles on the shelf. She didn’t take too long and came back to me to help me out of my robe. She laid me face down on the massage bed and placed a fresh towel covering my butt.
Nin: “Sir, I do oil massage for you or you want powder massage?”
GN: “You decide. I am ok with both.”
Nin: “Sir, you are the nicest customer I had till now. Everything you have no preference and let me decide. We do oil massage. I see your complexion need some lubrication.”
GN: “haha. Is it?” Suddenly, a cooling sensation of warm liquid was dripping on my back. For a moment, I thought it was candle wax. Nin proceed to massage my back, neck, arms, butt, thighs and feet. It was super relaxing and comfortable. I was almost going into another nap when i felt Nin got onto the bed and straddle across my hips. She laid flat onto me and started massaging me with her boobs. Holy shit! That made lil’bro awake again. Nin noticed that when I wriggled my butt to free lil’bro from pressing onto the bed. She didn’t stop and continued to use her whole body now sliding up and down my back. After a good few minutes of boobs massaging, Nin tapped my shoulder and whispered into my ears before getting off. “Sir, turn over.”
I turned over and Nin smiled to the sight of lil’bro stand sky high. Now I prop my head sightly up with a full view admiring her body again. Because of the oil, she was all glossy in the front. She gave me a sweet smile and dripped more warm oil onto my belly. Followiing a hand massaging over my whole body, the finale came. Again she straddle across my waist just higher up from lil’bro. Under the dim light I could see her lil’sister in full view. She was cleanly shaved underneath and only a trimmed patch above. Ignoring my stare, she went on to use her boobs to massage my chest, tummy and tried to get pass lil’bro. As she was doing that, I kissed her every time her lips get close to mind. She seems to be enjoying that play and continued doing the massage up and down with a kiss on the up action. Eventually, we engaged into a deep kiss when she got tired and slowed. She was in such a convenient position that I boosted my hips and entered her while still engaging in deep kiss. With a “Uhmmmm” from her, I started pumping her with butt raise. The oil lubricated our bodies and it was quite hard to do deep thrust without slipping. I hugged her tightly and turned over with her lying on the bed. Now I am in a better position to f**k her in missionary. Its her turn to fill the room with her moans. From on top, her looks is pretty seductive under the dim light and her enjoying expression was a totally turn on. As I was getting a bit tired on my back, I shifted her to the edge of the bed and I got down the bed. I spread her leg wide and screw her. I didn’t hold back and started driving into her faster and faster. Flapping sound of my thighs on the butt added to her louder and louder moans. In no time, lil’bro could not hold back and release remaining soldiers (If any) into her. I slipped lil’bro out and laid down onto the bed. Nin was motionless as we were both exhausted. Not sure how long did we rest before Nin got up gave me a peck on the lips and when to shower herself. As usual of their service, she covered me with a towel before going into the shower. I sneak into the shower with her moments later and grabbed her boobs.
Nin: (Giggling and turned around showering me) ”Sir, you still want more?”
GN: “Not now. Dried up already. Let’s go eat.” She nodded and continued to rinse me off all the oil.
In no time, Nin helped me got dressed in a fresh bathing robe and she got into one as well. Holding my hands, we got out of the room. It was already silent in the lobby and no other person is in sight. Nin reached for a tablet on the wall of the small lobby and tapped on the screen to get the kitchen to prepare for my late lunch. It was already 330pm, 3 hours since I reached the isle. Time flies when you are enjoying. We went down another corridor to a restaurant like front desk. The front desk receptionist, a middle aged lady, ushered us into a partitioned room right by the entrance. It was in a typical Chinese restaurant setting where most furniture are in red, pink, and dark walnut colour setting and furniture with some carvings. The atmosphere for the whole spa center establishment doesn’t seems right, but could not put a fix on what was wrong. In the middle of the room, closer to a full length window with views to the ocean, was a table sufficient for 6 with a set of cutlery. The receptionist sat me down in the middle of the table facing the window and Nin sat down beside me.
Recept: “Mr GN, would like to have something to drink first? Alcohol, juice or something else?”
GN: “Yes, can I have a beer?”
Recept: “Right away, sir.” The recept was about to walk out when I halted her.
GN: “Nin, what do you want?”
Nin: “No no. I am ok.” (Whispering into my ears) “We cannot eat here with you. Policy say so”
GN: “Rubbish! Miss, get her an orange juice and a set of cutlery. She is eating with me.”
Recept: ”Err…. Sir…..“
GN: (The sudden heroic guts and feeling rich feel filled me) “Don’t err me. Charge me if need to.”
Recept nodded and left the room.
Nin: (Smiling widely) “Sir, Thank you very much. Like I said you are the nicest customer that I have served till now.” She did a traditional bow expressing her gratitude.
I was glad that I got Nin to eat with me. In no time, food was “flowing” in. From lobster salad, cold dish of abalone, jelly fish, to main dish of bbq squid, fish, prawns, fried noodles, soup and finishing with a red bean dessert. They served basically a series of my preferred dishes for Chinese food that I named in the survey I did up prior to the trip. The food was pretty nice, but was way too much for lunch and 1 person. Its enough to feed 3~4 person. Throughout the meal, I was like eating “handicap” meal. Nin was as usual feeding me continuously and I basically didn’t use my utensils or my hands except drinking the soup and beer. It was only when I indicated that I am full, Nin began eating.
Old 15-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
zagota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!!
Old 20-08-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ZhanJian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very happy to see the updates, keep it going!
Old 25-08-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

GN: “Eat all the high value food. Don’t take so much of the noodles and soup.” Nin looked at me with shyness and gratitude with a smile and took a piece of the fish and prawn. In no time, she was full and shook her head when I asked her to eat more. There were so much food left. It seems like we are constantly monitored. Instantly when Nin stopped eating and stood up to give me a soft back massage, 3~4 waitress came in to clear the dishes and table. They are all quite pleasant looking, but seems to be in the milf range.
Nin saw me looking at the waitress and whispered to me: ”Any one you like? You can have them if you like.” She reached for the tablet on the side table and passed it to me. After I unlocked the tablet, true enough all the waitress, the recept and Nin were added to the list at the side of the screen of the summary page. Glancing through the list gave me a shock. The recept and waitress price tag was triple of Nin’s.
GN: “Woah, they wanted so much more than you!”
Nin: “Yes, they are not the usual on the list of ladies as they are the service staff. But here the policy is as long as the price is right. So they try to make it not so favourable to be selected. But still some guest is willing to pay if they really like them or even raised the price if the girls not willing. Our other policy also state as long as both agree, so it depends if the girl want to.“
It seems to be a democratic policy that respect the will and freedom of every lady working here. With that conversation, one of the waitress returned with another chilled glass of beer just as I finished my previous. I took a look at the tablet again and it was already time’s up for the session with Nin. Nin didn’t seems bothered about the time and continued to massage me. A few tap on the tablet I gave out some tips of $50s (the minimum) to the recept and a good $500 to Nin for her service. Almost instantaneously, her digital watch beeped with a message of the tipping.
Nin: “Thank you very much sir. I am very lucky to have met you today.” She followed up with a DFK.
Nin: “So where do intend to go after this? Go take a look at your accommodation or you can try some beach activities which I think is starting soon.”
She pointed to an icon on the left menu bar of the tablet which says “Beach” with a blinking timer saying 10mins and counting down. Taking her recommendations, I tapped on the icon and showed a panel of multiple icons ranging from banana boat, para-ski, jet ski, sun bathing, massage and a special blinking icon with that same counter above it showing “beach volleyball”.
Nin: “Oh! Today is beach volleyball match.”
GN: “It changes every time?”
Nin: “Of course, sometimes its telematch, wrestling, tug of war or tracks n field.”
I gave her a surprised look and she reached out to tap on the “I” bubble at the top right hand corner of the special icon. It shows a brief explanation of the event and rules. Apparently, these games are participated by the girls that are with the guest, the guest themselves or in the event not enough participants the organization will select some of their available girls to play in. On top of that, there is a betting system for all these games. It got me interested and I decided to go alone without booking any escort after that intense session I think I need to take a break till tonight. After a few more clicks, I have booked a seat at the volleyball match and Nin was already ushering me to the changing room to change back to my clothes. By the time we got out of the Spa center, it was Adil that was already there in a buggy at the entrance waiting for me. Nin gave me a last peck on the lips before bidding me farewell. In no time I was on the way to the beach as I could see long stretch of beach to my right along the ride. It was a fairly short ride of 5mins to the beach center (It was stated on the signage at the entrance of the building) The building was again a huge attap roof building in a typical beach resort, but the lobby was nothing short compared to a good 4 star hotel lobby. As I got off the buggy, a young tanned skin petite lady in beach polo T shirt and shorts approached me. Not much of a pretty looks and figure, best to be a low b-cup asset, but slim and sporty looking.
Joy: “Welcome Mr GN, I am Joy. I will show you to your seat. The match have just started.”
I followed joy through the lobby towards the beach where a huge open air podium of terraced semi circle of about 5 layers surrounds a sand field of half a football field size. On each layer of terrace lays about 6 partitioned compartments furnished with tent shades, fans, side tables and day beds/sofas. It looks just like the spectator stands in the colosseum from the roman empire. Surprisingly, the event was almost full house while I walked through the pathway towards my “seat” (I rather call it my booth). By glancing, I saw guests and escorts from all different nationalities and race. Some are ang mohs, Asians (definitely got Chinese) and arabs, due to their dressing.I was led to a 2nd highest terrace and a booth relatively far to the middle.
Joy: “ Sir, this is your seat. You would want to start off with a beer to cool off first?”
I nodded and Joy was already on the way out. I checked out the booth and it was quite well equipped with fans, mist fans, a large TV screen on the top corner of the tent showing the beach volleyball match and the usual tablet mounted on a swivel arm beside the large couch. There is also a binoculars to view the match from afar. The match is between a Taiwanese and a Brazilian escort both in skimpy bikinis. The Brazilian is up 2 points to nil. The Taiwanese is this petite girls with I think C cup and Brazilian a 1.7m with huge assets of at least a 35D. It is an obvious mis-match in terms of built and strength. As I was watching, I notice this booth 2 terrace down to my right. A Chinese guy was hulling vulgaries at the Taiwanese at the top of his voice.
Chinese Guy: “X*$^&, 还说是前国手。不会打球吗!”
Old 10-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update, bro...

Cheers
Old 11-09-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1