The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2024, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SweetCaress69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Outcall Massage and +++ to Sama Sama Hotel?

Any bro can recommend genuine massage plus special service to Sama sama hotel? Thank you a million.
Old 18-03-2024, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future
Re: Outcall Massage and +++ to Sama Sama Hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCaress69 View Post
Any bro can recommend genuine massage plus special service to Sama sama hotel? Thank you a million.
U do know sama sama hotel is KLIA airside right
Old 24-03-2024, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Outcall Massage and +++ to Sama Sama Hotel?

Just go google and search outcall massage KL, there are tons of it. I Whatsapp alot of them and asked them for photos, some of the girls worked under different okt or agency. Booked one of them (local Malay) and arrived at my hotel 40mins ltr. She say she's 29yrs old and slightly meaty but not to the extend, done standard massage and b2b with lots of oil. Asked me what services I want and I say all of it. Quoted additional 400rm and I nego till 250. Lucky I got bring condom, she quickly remove it and keep say she very horny now. Help me wear and rode me dam hard with her big tits bouncing. Pour lots of oil and first time experiencing oily sex, not bad and very intense. After deed is done we bathe together and she went off on her own.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1