The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SuperHelix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on JB Ladyboy

Just would like to shared some experience on LB...

first,apologies for my broken english bcos tis my first time writing FR on something different. plz dont zap me if dislike my FR.

Last week got a okt no. from bro mike and would like to try Ina but no reply. then decide to roam around jb area to look for other kangtou...

Suddenly tis LB catch my attention,'she' remind me 'Jeniffer Garner (JG)' (but of cos can't compare lar...)as she have sexy eye & thick lips. I am too eager to release the load and say yes to her when she approaching me.

Proceed to hotel, she was lying on bed and waiting for me after showering. After I came out from bathroom, found light was turn a bit dimmer. 'she' start to come closer to me and put her hands on my 'private' part...then 'she' removed my tower and rubbing my didi. look at her face, feeling like JG giving me hollywood kind of service. Am asking to turn the light on but 'she' was shy as pre-operated.

Then she capped me up and proceed to BJ...WOW what a sucking power she have!!! got to admit, I may having a shorter weapon but at tis time, i felt as GIANT as she kind like really enjoy my didi (tak boleh tahan liao) ask straight to doggy style but unfortunately my didi was not long enough for her big butt. I felt a bit dissapointed but she giving me a smile and said "it's ok sayang, biar saya atas sampai awak shiok shiok". She then cowgirl me with super solid moan. my hand was not free,roaming around her boobs (36E) and 'private part' (she having bigger weapon than me:< ).

After 5 mins , cant tahan liao ask her to suck me then CIM (with CD). She was lying beside me and ask whether I need 2nd round, YES...I am damn horny...

name : Sha Sha
origin : should be local Malay
face : 7/10 (remind me Jenifer Garner)
boobs : 8/10(est 36E)
body : 6.5/10
bj : 8/10 (nice tempo with slurping sound...)
fj : 6.5/10
aj : unable to comment but should be very shiok as her butt very firm & big
RTF: Very subjective (i am 100% normal guy but if merely for service, maybe YES)
damage : RM100/2shots (excl. hotel - budget hotel with hourly rate around RM35 - RM50)
Old 14-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
sgshs11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: FR on JB Ladyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHelix View Post

first,apologies for my broken english bcos tis my first time writing FR on something different. plz dont zap me if dislike my FR.

Last week got a okt no. from bro mike and would like to try Ina but no reply. then decide to roam around jb area to look for other kangtou...

Suddenly tis LB catch my attention,'she' remind me 'Jeniffer Garner (JG)' (but of cos can't compare lar...)as she have sexy eye & thick lips. I am too eager to release the load and say yes to her when she approaching me.

Proceed to hotel, she was lying on bed and waiting for me after showering. After I came out from bathroom, found light was turn a bit dimmer. 'she' start to come closer to me and put her hands on my 'private' part...then 'she' removed my tower and rubbing my didi. look at her face, feeling like JG giving me hollywood kind of service. Am asking to turn the light on but 'she' was shy as pre-operated.

Then she capped me up and proceed to BJ...WOW what a sucking power she have!!! got to admit, I may having a shorter weapon but at tis time, i felt as GIANT as she kind like really enjoy my didi (tak boleh tahan liao) ask straight to doggy style but unfortunately my didi was not long enough for her big butt. I felt a bit dissapointed but she giving me a smile and said "it's ok sayang, biar saya atas sampai awak shiok shiok". She then cowgirl me with super solid moan. my hand was not free,roaming around her boobs (36E) and 'private part' (she having bigger weapon than me:< ).

After 5 mins , cant tahan liao ask her to suck me then CIM (with CD). She was lying beside me and ask whether I need 2nd round, YES...I am damn horny...

RTF: Very subjective (i am 100% normal guy but if merely for service, maybe YES)
damage : RM100/2shots (excl. hotel - budget hotel with hourly rate around RM35 - RM50)
Old 14-11-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
sgshs11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

HI...
How to contact "her"???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHelix View Post

Old 16-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
ic3r3d is Cool - loads of Potential

bro,

do share the LB ctc pls...

Regards
Old 11-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bluestar111222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro...can pm me the contact n location..thank lot.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgshs11 View Post
HI...
How to contact "her"???
Plenty of LadyBoys/ "pondans" at Jalan Susur 4 ( opposite the old JPJ, after Bomba Larkin ) ..... beware of pickpockets !
Old 23-12-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dns88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgshs11 View Post
contact please bro!
Advert Space Available