The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 18
sleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: elaine

Gee... a 20yo student can hav debt that need to sell her body to repay? what is the world coming to?

when i was 20yo student, i was earning $600+ per mth working part time after school hrs and that was 10+ yrs back. 20yo student shd at least be poly level rite? if uni lagi better, give tuition lah, nowadays parents pay top dollars, easily earn $50 per hr per subject.

i know some bros will zap me for this, but what the hack, i am just giving elaine another alternative to earning $$ other than lying on her back.
Old 21-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5628 / Power: 72
infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleaguepunter View Post
Gee... a 20yo student can hav debt that need to sell her body to repay? what is the world coming to?
There are many reasons:

a) Family debts to clear (could be parents/siblings)
b) Easy way to make money to pay for school fees + expenses
c) Medical bills for parents/relatives

There are a lot of possibilities.. and there are even some.

I met a FL (20 yrs old).. she don't really need money for the expenses but her thinking is this:

"She was actually fucking with her bf and it is free right.. somehow her bf dump her for another girl.. then she was thinking.. why find another bf and provide sex for free when she can earn some extra cash - she likes the sex anyway.. and the extra cash she can splurge on material goods and overseas holiday.. and she can choose when to FL and when not to.. much better than providing free sex to bf"

It provides her financial freedom
Old 21-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

damn true.. well said bro infinitiumus. nowadays people getting into debts because singapore's standard of living so high!

blame it on the old dog, lky.
Old 21-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 17
johnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnny19881988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Your PM is full already, I'm keen at your services too.
can PM me.
Thank
Old 21-07-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster

infinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitiumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker-69 View Post
damn true.. well said bro infinitiumus. nowadays people getting into debts because singapore's standard of living so high!

blame it on the old dog, lky.
don't think we should blame lky for urge to find FL right? If there no demand for FL, the supply will fizzle out.

So don't blame the old man for our lack of control for our small head.
Old 21-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2125 / Power: 0
shanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond reputeshanghaifun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Stats very solid,..........but the price also very solid.
Want to support also very difficult.
ya lor..agree with u bro... price v solid...so solid till i so scare
Old 21-07-2008, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Green Horn is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine88 View Post
thanks guys. i'll try to reply to all asap.
tried sending u a mail but your mailbox is full. would appreciate if you could provide contact. Thanks
Old 21-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 18
sleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersleaguepunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well bro infinitiumus, i know how being in debt feel, as i too had to work at an early age due to family debt.

let just see any FRs posted on elaine b4 deciding to engage her services.
Old 21-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

Actually the stat very solid... if the stat is true.. then 250 not excessive... just my personal opinion
Old 21-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleaguepunter View Post
well bro infinitiumus, i know how being in debt feel, as i too had to work at an early age due to family debt.

let just see any FRs posted on elaine b4 deciding to engage her services.

ha ha actually i don't mind be the commando to try her and post FR but too bad... as you know her PM is gonna be full.. and I am not so free to keep trying to PM her..
Old 21-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
~Barramundi~ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

interesting thread.

3 pages and still no FR.
Old 21-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

ha ha..

Not surprising though.

It can go one for 10 pages and still no FR..
Old 21-07-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 22
Chinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinababes2001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

alrady send in my application!
will post an FR if i hear from her
Old 21-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
codicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samstercodicerous is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi elaine... ur mailbox is full ..

semi-retired from SBF
Old 21-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitiumus View Post
don't think we should blame lky for urge to find FL right? If there no demand for FL, the supply will fizzle out.

So don't blame the old man for our lack of control for our small head.
alamak bro who say the old mental senile man should not take the blame? well as far as married women goes he already admit that he wished he hadn't given them education becos now a days these married women think their pussies are locked with a golden seal...so what the next best thing for us married men to do but look for fl....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread