The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Crono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

FR 1st Blood on AM

Managed to get first blood for AM all thx to STB. First look of AM definately the girl on the photo, very SYT but my standards very high so she only consider average in terms of looks for me.

Straight to the point, I managed to get a bit of BBBJ in the tube hehe quite exciting as I don't often get that in the showers. Cannot tahan the bbbj decided to move on to the action. Dried myself and await for AM to come out do her thing. Didn't really get a good BBBJ outside I think she prefers to do it in the showers. Her BJ however is heavenly, a lot of suction, in fact she suck so hard i'm almost afraid that she might break the condom.

FJ was simply the best, she wets naturally. We started with cowgirl and slowly moved from vertical to missionary. Unlike some girls i've had that prevent u from goin in too deep, this girl is just asking for more. She move her hip towards me allowing me to thrust in as deep as i can, the feeling is truely sensational. Finished round 1 in missionary.

2nd round was even better, her FJ skills is simply sensational and she seems to be enjoying every moment of it too. We moved from cowgirl to vertical to missionary to side ways and finally finished with doggy. Just loved to grab her big boobs when dogging her haha simply amazing.

Stats:
Looks: 7/10 (My standards very high, would be better if she straightens her teeth)
Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced but looks outstanding)
BBBJ: 2/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 10/10 (Accomodating and can go as deep as you want)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Too many choices around, I think i'll try ning nxt hehe

Patranized from:
San68 x 5
Bro S x 1
Bo x 2
Thaiboy x 7 (Justyna & Crystal *** Simply unforgetable)
STB x 2
Old 25-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
FL-Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Here’s my short FR for Ning

Yesterday feeling horny tried to book Ning with Bro STB but time not suitable try other OKT same thing happen so went back to work and stay in office till late night. Still horny msg Bro STB again for Ning at 10pm but she only available at 12mn. Aiya just take it. Bro STB sms me abt 11.30pm to inform me that she is really so I proceed after a long wait nearby. In all, I would say she’s someone worth waiting .

Look: 7/10
Body: 8/10 with some tattoo above her shaved pussy
Boobs: 7.5 (I think its enhanced ba)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Deep Throat for me, maybe I got short dick)
HJ: 7/10 (Round 2 I bonk till no strength liao so proceed to HJ)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Responsive moan with lots of biah biah sound during cowgirl)
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: 8.5/10
GFE: Dun wish to comment cos I not really in mood last night just wan to unload some bullets
Old 25-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

FR on NING

I was attracted to her big boobs in the grp pic and decide to try her after some positive FRs.

PIC ACCURANCY: 70%
I dunno I cock eye or wat, the studio pics look different from bro Sayangku’s live pic and the live pic looks different from me actually seeing her. But still quite pretty lah.

FACE: 8/10
Not syt look, normal lady look, 26 yr old. Not bad looking.

BODY: 8/10
Love her 2 sexy dimples at the back of her hips.

SKIN: 7.5/10
Minus a few pts for the tattoo above her belly button, quite smooth complexion.

BOOBS: 9/10 NIPPLES: 10/10 around C+ or D cup (feels natural)
Really big boobs, well shaped and firm, just a bit sag. I big boobs lover. She dunno her own cup size. The best part is the nipples. Of all fl I try before, she got the best nipples! Very pointed but soft, very suckable. During foreplay, I suck and lick endlessly like a baby enjoying his milk bottle.

BATHTUB SERVICE: 9.5/10
She is very pro in enticing, keep putting her huge breasts near my little bro while washing it. The best part is soaping my back she use her butts and rub against my back in a circular way, shiok!

Not much strength. She told me she learn while watching the male masseur help other people message when she go for message for her back. (back pain due to the big racks haha)

BJ with cap: 9/10
Before she insert my dick in her mouth, I request to be capped. She praise me for practicing safe bj, hahaha this is the 1st time I hear fl praising me for capped bj. Gd suction, have to stop her after a few min if not I will release.

FJ: 8.5/10
Actually start rd 1 with missionary, but end up doggie first. The entering process a bit slow, think my little bro is not really little and her pussy (shaven) seem like a bit too tight. Still cannot get in, so she suggest doggie. Next switch to missionary then cowgirl before I finally unload in missionary again. All the while she look like she enjoying with soft moans and occasionally her body jerk when I increase my tempo. I stun to see the amt of cum I unload, never unload so much before, dunno why. 2nd rd almost the same, this time we try the sitting position and I hug her tightly to feel her huge assets rub against my chest, feels like in heaven! Cannot cum in 2nd rd, so request for hj.

HJ: 9/10
Gd technique, very smooth not like some fl make me jerk. While she move her hand up down my bro, I use both my hands to cup and squeeze her boobs from behind, use my fingers to go round and caress her nipples. I think I fall in love with those pair of lovely soft pointed nipples. I cum in no time with such stimulating touch on her boobs.

ATTITUDE: 8/10
Very diligent, try to engage in conversation with me. Make sure I am comfortable all the time.

COMMUNICATION: 6.5/10
Dunno why her English not gd but we still can tcss for very long time and I understand most part of what she talking.

GFE: 9/10
Very nice feeling to be with her. After the 1st rd, we lay side by side and hold hands with fingers interlocked and watch tv. Feel like gf.

DAMAGE: $120 + tips

Overall, very satisfied. She very service oriented and nice, worth the time and money.
Old 25-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Hi!

Saw all the pixs (including live shot), read the FR and also realised that she will be going back on the 30 Oct... thus decided to go and try!!

Hee hee... will update you all when the deed is done.

Stay tuned for my updates by 2359hrs tomorrow.

Cannot wait.

Cheers!
Old 26-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Wow!!

Had my first encounter with Ning today. Thanks Bro STB!!

This is how it went down.

FR :
Look: 7/10 (looks better in person than in photo, exclude glamour shot)
Body: 8/10 with tribal tattoo just above her shaved pussy
Boobs: 7.5 (These are huge ones..... one mouth not able to handle)
BBBJ: (Did not try......oh, she prefers BJ, rather than BBBJ - Safety first)
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (Lots of moaning)
Massage: (I gave her a back massage instead, always a first time for everything)
Attitude: 8.5/10
GFE: Really like a GF to me.... we chatted for a long time
Damage: $120+tips

Made an appointment with Bro STB for Ning, was her first customer of the day. Reached hotel around 10.55am, sms Bro STB for room number and when up.

When I got to the room, knock on the door..... the door opened with a lady in trans black gown on showing a deep valley. She lead me in and sat me down, offered me a drink. We chatted abit, while she ran the water in the tub. Later on, we undress and had a bath tub experience. Where she cleaned my didi very throughly and also my body with her butt and breast. After the bath, we proceeded to the bed.

She then pounced on me and kissed me hard and furious.....we frenched for about 5 minutes, while I fingered her pussy... which was already dipping wet.. I finger fucked her for awhile.... till she decided to cap me and it went on to missionary to doggie to missionary for 15 minutes. Her breast was huge and it got in the way..... we continued for a while more till I offloaded into her. She later cleaned me up and went for a bath.

When she came out later, she started to give me a massage.... which was ok. I told her, nevermind... I will give her a massage... which i did. That lasted 15 minutes... she mentioned that she enjoyed the massage.

Afterwhich, we just laid in bed chatting about her dreams and what she feels about singaporean man, that was when I found out, she did not like BBBBJ, as it was not her cup of tea, in the bath bj was ok, but not without cap in bed. Time passed pretty soon and I realised that it was almost time, I took a shower and asked her to eat some lunch before the next appointment. Paid her and she gave me a big hug.

Sorry for the long FR, my first....thanks Bro STB!!

Too bad, she is leaving next week.

Cheers!
Old 26-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

Sorry guys!

I took a live pix of Ning, but I can't seem to post it up.

Anyone can help??

She is prettier in person than in the posted pix!!

Cheers!
Old 27-10-2007, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Babu_singh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Sorry guys!

I took a live pix of Ning, but I can't seem to post it up.

Anyone can help??

She is prettier in person than in the posted pix!!

Cheers!

bro, you can upload the pic by clicking the insert image button on the second row last fourth button or alternatively you can send me her pic via my email so that i can upload on behalf of you.

pls pm me if you want me to help you.

i m looking forward to try her but i prefer to see her live pic first.

thanks a lot.
Old 27-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Samster

Wah Lau!!

I got zapped because someone felt that I was a clone.... !! I can tell you that I am no clone. Bro STB can tell you that I am REAL and not some clone. Zap me and leave no name, somemore say I am a clone.

If you don't like my FR, just say so.

Bro STB, you got to help me!! Somemore I am going for another one from his stable soon, appointment made already.

Sad man.

Last edited by lone_dog69; 27-10-2007 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Added a line
Old 27-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sky_gerrard is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexythaiboobs View Post
Hi all,

My new arrival Model-Am....!!!

Stats: 35'' 24'' 35'' 160cm.

Damage: 120/90/2 all in.....

If she is your cup of Tea, Don't hesitate....!!!!

Join my group now: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/STBstb/

Can also view pics at: http://www.stb-stb.blogspot.com

Sexythaiboobs
bro..the group change again?
cannot login leh...
Old 27-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
poltergeist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yah bro,

your group has disappeared again. Had my eye on one of ur gals
Old 27-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Samster

Bro Babu_singh

I hv sent the pix/s to Bro STB to upload.

I think there is a problem with his yahoo group. It has disappear again!

Cheers!
Old 30-10-2007, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
the sith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had 12.45pm session with Ning yesterday.

Won't bore you guys with "vital" stats as enough had been detailed by previous bros.

Overall, I had very enjoyable session with her. She's got nice personality and was very accommodating. I felt she looked much, much better than her already awesome pics.

I'm love natural, ample boobs and she certainly has them. At least they feel and look so to me. Love those responsive nipples.

I could sense that she's been working hard from overwhelmimg bookings but she tried mighty hard to mask her depleting "chi" with her enthusiasm.

I felt I got my money's worth and won't mind an RTF...
Old 31-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Hey Bro STB

You can up me when I post FR on Am, after I see her on Tuesday!!!

My appointment confirmed right? U sms me already.

Ha ha... looking forward to seeing her.. then must rest for awhile.

My pocket got big hole already.... S$1K used already... somemore bills coming via CC.

Nevermind, will continue with the cheoning when vit M comes... oh yah, looking forward to bonus in Dec...!!

Bro... got christmas present in december or not??

Ok lah, catch you later!!

Cheers!
Old 31-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xangatommy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Ning will be available til .....?
Old 31-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had my session with Ning. She is really a beauty with great attitude. Will not elaborate further cos what has been said is true. Don't miss this gem. Also a word of praise for STB service, keep it up u r doing a good job. Will support u. Thanks for approving me in your forum cos tried joining a few all kanna rejected.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1