The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!Aztech88 is one of the Best!
Re: Fuck

Great writing! Please continue : )
Old 17-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 21
waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!waahaa is one of the Best!

you have just made the fat guys like me feel a bit better
Old 18-03-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 18-03-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 18-03-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

This was a fantasy I had, but had only tried out only on a few previous occasions. I did it the first time with a Chinese FL I picked up at a club overseas. She wasn’t very pretty, but I was urgent that particular night. As it turned out, so was she. Once we had gotten through the door of my apartment, we had stripped each other off and started banging right there and then. When I saw that she was a bit tired, I pointed her in the direction of my bedroom, and we walked there together while I continued pumping her in doggy style. Good times. Since that first time, I think maybe I have only done it once more in the last decade.

And here were the good times again. April, who wasn’t even known to me before this night, was fulfilling an old fantasy. Each time I thrust into her while walking, April would let of a soft moan. Each time I pulled out slowly, she would slam her hips back into mine to ensure little dicky did not slip out.

No wonder it took five minutes to walk five metres to the bedroom door.

Once in the bedroom, I made one strong thrust which sent April tottering towards the bed. She steadied herself with her palms on the mattress, and I entered into rapid pumping mode. Since I was unfit, I could only maintain it for about a minute or so, but it was enough to send April into yet another rapturous orgasm. She twitched and shook, and actually held up her right palm, muttering, “wait…. I not ready, yet..AAAHHHH”.

Like real I was going to wait. Instead I resumed pumping at medium speed but with long strokes. Then I pulled out quickly, flipped her to turn facing me, and pushed her onto the bed. I used my arms to spread her legs and stabbed my spear in to the hilt.

April’s eyes rolled upwards almost to the point where all I could see were the whites of her eyes. Her hands were grabbing at her bedsheets as her body tried to process the latest stimuli. Her legs were in the air, pinned down by my arms as I stood at the side of the bed slowly fucking her with deep, long strokes, alternating with rapid fire short strokes.

I then moved my hands to join with hers, and made my way onto the bed in a kneeling position. Everything below my knees was still dangling off the bed, but it was still safe. As I wriggled inwards towards the centre of the bed, April got dragged in with me. She was pelting me with kisses and pecks all over my chest and wherever she could reach while still pinned down and impaled.

“Your stamina…really….good…” April moaned, amazed that I still hadn’t finished.

“Baby, we’re just getting started”

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 18-03-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to bro steventan; randily; juzz; ly0912; oxeso; CoCk shoCk for giving me rep points. I will return when I can.

To be clear, rep points is not the reason I am writing this story. Nevertheless, I am grateful.

Writing down these experiences is something of an exercise and a way of venting. Sex, both commercial and casual, has been a big part of my adult life. I have always wondered if there was a way to tell these stories.

As mentioned before, I aim to post 1 section daily on weekdays. If I have enough material, maybe I will release on weekends.

Have a good week ahead, all.

Old 18-03-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waahaa View Post
you have just made the fat guys like me feel a bit better
bro waahaa and enigma88 - it's not easy, but i will share some observations:

a. being fat in 20s is not great. makes it hard to get any action beyond commercial.

b. in 30s, it's different game. i find that being a bit overweight is no impediment if you are confident in yourself, and you have a good personality. i believe the experience also makes a difference.

no matter how you look, you have to have confidence in yourself when pursuing someone you are interested in. and keep an open mind.

Old 18-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
x9447z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent
Old 18-03-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
JonHope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, please keep coming
Old 19-03-2019, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 19-03-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 19-03-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

We continued our fucking in the missionary position for another five minutes or so. I was alternating between the long, slow strokes, and short bursts of rapid pumping, mainly because I wanted to prolong the session.

It had been awhile since my last fuck. My drive is pretty high, but my wife’s is rather low. While I have no qualms about going to FLs and KTVs to ease my urges, I had not had a casual encounter like the one I was currently having with April. So my priority was to extract maximum personal enjoyment.

I grabbed both of April’s wrists and leaned backwards to ease her up into a sitting position. Then I hugged her close but didn’t really try to thrust. I savoured the feeling of my engorged cock nesting inside April’s pussy. I wouldn’t she was tight – but it did feel like a perfect fit. Her cave was the perfect lair for my dragon.

While my left arm was curled around April’s lower back to support her in that position, I stroked her cheek with the back of my right hand. April had this dreamy look in her eyes, lost in a haze of pleasure. She had a half smile forming around her lips, and she almost looked like she was about to fall asleep.

I moved my right hand to the back of her head to pull her in for a kiss. That half smile and those bedroom eyes were feeding my desire, and a deep French kiss would be the icing on the cake. Also, I knew April was a good kisser from her first assault.

Kissing is my weakness. It might sound odd to some folks, but I for one am glad that most FLs and working ladies don’t do much serious kissing during sessions. They usually resort to light pecks or over-exaggerated movements meant to simulate a real tongue fight. If all the working ladies of the night kissed like April did, I would have fallen for the KC trap so many times over.

And April had me trapped, all right. The way her tongue glided into and around my mouth, exploring each nook and cranny as though she was looking for something turned me on massively. She was also just as receptive to my own expedition, and the tongue fighting seemed to be more like a secondary act of love making taking place simultaneously. Our tongues would interlock in ways similar to our bodies wrapped up and around each other in the last 45 minutes or so.

My little general was beginning to harden even more as blood rushed away from my brain towards it. April must have felt it, because she then gently moved her hips up and down and side to side. She moved slowly, allowing my member to withdraw about halfway from her entrance before swallowing it up again. And each entry movement drew a soft mmmm from her as we continued to kiss.

I let myself fall backwards to lie down. April’s hands had been cupping my face while we kissed, and she now moved one hand downwards to massage her boobs. I continued humping her slowly from below, as she reciprocated with her own hip movements. I could tell that she was still quite sensitive from her earlier orgasms, as she reacted not only to my spear attacks, but also each touch of her erogenous zones.

April broke off the kiss and sat upright. She also moved her legs into a squatting position, and placed her palms on my boobs. Moobs. Whatever. She started sliding back and forth slightly, before moving into a vertical pattern. Classic cowgirl, and this girl had good fundamentals.

I grabbed her bum from both ends, really getting a good feel of the cheeks. As she continued fucking me from the squatting position, I gave her a bit of support with my arms, and slapping them bountiful booty cheeks once in awhile.

April then picked up her speed. I could feel the space in her cave getting smaller and the walls getting tense and hard. Another O wave was about to hit. April went for a last burst of glory, rapidly accelerating before arching her back, stopping, and letting out one long, deep ‘aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh…..’ Her left arm was supporting her from behind so she did not fall backwards, while her right hand was squeezing her right boob as she soaked up her latest climax.

It was time for my last burst.

Old 20-03-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 20-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
up u 11 pts
Old 20-03-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Re: Fuck - end of part I

April’s orgasm had also caught me by surprise somewhat. I knew she was close but when she came, I was not ready. My member felt the pleasure too and was about to fire, but I managed to hold off by thinking about how butterflies and mosquitoes have the same life cycle – egg, larva, pupa, adult – and yet one is considered a pest and the other a beauty.

I was also thinking that I was a mosquito making love to a butterfly at that moment.

I pulled April downwards, and quickly flipped our bodies over together from cowgirl to missionary. The spear was still impaling April, and it was ready for the final wave.

“I need… a bit… of rest..” April pleaded. Her pussy was still sensitive from having just cummed hard.

But that meant it was ripe for another one right now. So I ignored her and picked up the pace. Each of my hands were on one of April’s ankles, spreading her legs apart to facilitate the fucking. I leaned forward and licked and nibbled on her areolas, and also her underboob, sideboob, all boob.

“Oh…. Oh… God… again… I’m cumming… again….” April moaned as I pumped her ever harder, ever faster. I could feel her walls tensing up again. This time, I was ready.

I pulled out my dick leaving only the head inside April’s pussy. I held it there for just an instant before I drove it all the way in to the hilt. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!” April responded to the sudden stab.

Feeling that my moment of glory was at hand, I resumed pumping her fast and hard. The wet sounds from April’s pussy was a testament to the hard fucking we had shared for the last hour or so.

My balls were primed, and my cannon was ready. “Here I come, babe,” I told April. She just nodded, wordlessly, as she rolled in her own pleasure. With one last thrust, I shot a massive load into April’s pussy. She gritted her teeth and was grabbing at her bedsheets with both hands. Her lower back was arched in the air as her own orgasm hit. “Ooooh… uhhhh… aaaahhhhhh!” her moan grew into a scream of ecstasy.

“Aaaaaaahhhhhh…” I grunted in satisfaction. The deed was done and the package delivered. The delivery vehicle was still in the loading bay, but the estate owner wasn’t complaining.

I was about to withdraw when April pulled herself up by grabbing my arms. She gave me another deep, long kiss. “Thanks,” she said. “I really needed that.”

I told April she was welcome, and looked at the clock on the wall in her bedroom. Almost 5 am. It was about time I cleaned up and make the short walk home. April offered to shower together, so off we went into the bathroom.

A hot shower after a steamy sex session is like dessert after a great meal. It is especially sweet when you’ve got a lithe, toned, young body in front of you, which you can explore fully under pretext of soaping. We would occasionally exchange light kisses and petting, and chatted about our respective lives.

I dried up, and went out into the living room to gather up my clothes. As I was about to put on my boxers, April sneaked up from behind and grabbed my sleeping snake with her right hand. When it’s sleeping, it really is a cute little snake. April had the snake and eggs all in her hands. She was literally carrying my balls.

With her free hand, April snatched my boxers from my hands. “This will be my souvenir for tonight. And a reason for you to come again, soon,” she whispered into my ear.

I promised April I would see her again soon, and loosely put on my shirt and pants before getting my shoes. It was only a short walk to my in laws’ unit.

I gave April one last peck on the lips before opening the door to leave. “Wel-cum back to Singapore,” April bid me farewell, emphasising the word cum to ensure I caught her pun.

I smiled at her and turned to my unit’s door. I quietly turned the key in the lock, and stepped stealthily to my bedroom. Like April, my in laws also owned a 4 room flat. Of the three bedrooms, one was used by them, one by my wife and kids, and one just for me. My bedroom was effectively the guest bedroom, but the super single bed inside was not big enough for wife and me, nor big enough for the two kids.

The room my wife shared with the children had two single beds pushed together which my wife shared with the kids, but I didn’t like the mattress so I didn’t mind not sleeping there with them. In any case, having my own bedroom made things very convenient for nights like these.

So that was one week ago. And here I am, sitting on my bed in my in laws’ unit, getting yet another awesome blowjob from the goddess next door. No one else was home, and would not be home for a few hours at least.

And in that time, I intended to fuck April’s brains out again.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1