The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: Fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
In terms of action described yes.

I did meet ladies like this, but I will be twisting the truth a bit on how I met and how things progress in order to mask the truth. Must exercise discretion always.

I'm glad to see folks are enjoying this.
yea, gotta exercise discretion.

Always steamy to read adaptions based on true experiences.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
In terms of action described yes.

I did meet ladies like this, but I will be twisting the truth a bit on how I met and how things progress in order to mask the truth. Must exercise discretion always.

I'm glad to see folks are enjoying this.
Upz you for such an enjoying story, more please.
Old 15-03-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Upz you for such an enjoying story, more please.
thank you bro, i have returned up to you also.

I will normally try to post once a day except weekends. Here's the next chapter for you. Have a good weekend.

===========================================

I pulled April in for another deep French kiss, and my hands began to explore her body once again. I hugged her closer, and ran one hand down her back and the other down her side. I had a feeling I was not going to meet much resistance to my next action.

I slipped my left arm under April’s right leg, and hugged her close from the left side. As I stood up, she also went into a standing position but with one leg in the air tucked over my left arm.

I knew she would be wet enough. I made one thrust, and began the true invasion spearheaded by my little dragon. April pulled her head away from my kiss and huskily breathed, “Oh my God, oh…my….GOD”.

I pumped furiously for a few seconds, eliciting a rapid succession of moans from April as well.

Then, slowing down the tempo, I began to withdraw from her pussy, whispering, “I should get a condom… we don’t want any accidents”.

I had no such noble intention. I was testing water.

April shifted her hips forward so that my spear was once again impaling her at full length. She squealed a little before whimpering, “It’s ok…. Safe for me… and I’m clean… I trust you”. Of course.

I mean, wouldn’t you trust a fat man who chatted you up in the middle of the night, ladies?

I resumed pumping April’s pussy while engaging in a prolonged round of tongue fighting. We stayed in that standing position for some time before I flipped her around, and into a standing doggy position. April seemed grateful that I was letting her right leg have a rest, even though her love hole was still being pummelled. She could also put her hands down on the coffee table in front of the sofa as I fucked her.

I wanted to feel more of her boobs, and I really wanted to feel the rest of her. So I put my hands on her tummy just at the underboob, and lifted her up slowly. April got the idea, and arched her back so that I could get a good angle for fucking her hole while I fondled her boobs and everywhere else.

I took this time to also take a look around her place. It was a pretty regular sized HDB flat. 3 bedrooms. I guessed it was classed as a 4 room flat, maybe about 110 sq metres? I roughly knew the layout of her flat, as I had previously visited friends living in similarly shaped units. I looked for the master bedroom, and knew that I had found it when I saw a light coming from the door diagonally on my right.

“Shall we finish this somewhere more comfortable?” I asked April. I turned April’s body to point towards the door to her room, and she began to walk slowly towards it while I was still parked inside her.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 15-03-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the lucky weekend posting. Too bad I had upz your rep points before.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
examresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please keep going!
Old 16-03-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

Thank you for the nice story. TS should write more stories since the writing skill is so good. You also give me some hope in hooking up, as I am a bit overweight too. Never have any luck with ladies. Please continue when free.
Old 16-03-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 16-03-2019, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 16-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Cruze4Sex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming TS, thanks!!
Old 16-03-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Uppz.....for such an amazing writing! 😄
Old 17-03-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FuggingPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, do continue updating!
Old 17-03-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 17-03-2019, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15642 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the great thread. Please carry on posting update.
Old 17-03-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1