The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
leoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Having a PRC girl as a wife

Hopefully TS is having a blissful life now
Old 07-03-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanAndy96 View Post
NPNT, I think it is a little sparrow
little sparrow good for u after all the big hotdogs u swallow
Old 07-03-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
wskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwskkern is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro.. Personally I feel that it important to understand the girl home town culture and lifestyle b4 u commit to it. I was married twice to prc girl and both girl come from different part of China hence the difference in lifestyle and thinking.
Don't mind me asking your wife to be is from which part so we could better give u some idea on how to handle the issue
Old 07-03-2019, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
8 yrs ago a PRC male colleague said nasty things about born local Chinese men who take PRC wives. I was angry today, of course that was ex company. I thanked him. This is what he said.

U Spore man is stupid to marry PRC women and apply PR and citizenship for her. She never love you she fool around with PRC men in this country. My home girls prefer China men not born local Chinese man. I knew because i had two such FBs. One was a beer girl.

Noted Back then I had not open my "third" eye yet. I am no medium I am not talking of seeing spirits. But the real Spore. And is RAW. The true is painful but is there. Looking away did not solve the problem. Side track. 4 yrs one vote. Mistakes we blame ourselfs. We know what we have done.

A new chapter in history. I add anti PRC wives in one chapter. Forgive me if u love China woman.
Bro having opening of third eye, you are entering another world of dimensions that is not known to many. Congratulations!
Old 07-03-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
ChiaaMuiChieww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wskkern View Post
Bro.. Personally I feel that it important to understand the girl home town culture and lifestyle b4 u commit to it. I was married twice to prc girl and both girl come from different part of China hence the difference in lifestyle and thinking.
Don't mind me asking your wife to be is from which part so we could better give u some idea on how to handle the issue
Bro, my wife is from JiangSu. Can share how to handle this issue?
Old 08-03-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Lankywon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still quite a number of bros with prc wife, hope they can integrate well
Old 08-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lankywon View Post
Still quite a number of bros with prc wife, hope they can integrate well
Impossible! Unless hacker could steal data from a gov agency that kept records of foreign women married into this red dot. The % who remains married and, of course which country, marriage breakdown within 10 yrs. We shall never know.

Last edited by jacky43; 08-03-2019 at 05:19 PM.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Having a PRC girl as a wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Bro having opening of third eye, you are entering another world of dimensions that is not known to many. Congratulations!
My memory did not fail. Btw 1989 to 2015. GE. I had never X the lighting even I am afraid of them. What is the logic of it I had search for my answer past 3 days.

I am afraid but I have no fear of them. Different from new citizens who are not afraid but fear them. I and OC born local. There is no need for us to ask the VIPs to grant us blue and pink IC. An example of SPG beg VIP to give ang mo hubby citizenship. I seen at workplace after ang mo man receive blue or pink IC he kiss the co good bye. Is fine with me i had no issue that he quit.

Did this made me a brave man in this red dot? I mean there are born local guys with tattoo. Guys who drink and drive. Guys who hit police and also nurse who tried to help. I asked my nephew in the force whether I am a hero becuase I had never vote the lighting? He cannot answer I forgive him because he worked for the gov.

30 yrs I looked at fear thru mine eyes. This could be the things that open my third eye. No I am not talking about seeing spirits and gods.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Having a PRC girl as a wife

And my brothers! The secret of all is never break laws of this country. The mother of all law in GE. Only one. It is an offend not to vote. It is not an offend to vote the parties we wish to give the power.

I coded. As we walk the valley of darkness we shall fear no evil. We must not FEAR. Sorry for moving away from the main topic.
Old 09-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiaaMuiChieww View Post
Bro, my wife is from JiangSu. Can share how to handle this issue?
jiangsu, nantong, shanghai, nanjing, guangzhou, hainan easy to handle as their side quite expose to outside world
in fact many china girls like me come from all part china except tibet
Old 10-03-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
jiangsu, nantong, shanghai, nanjing, guangzhou, hainan easy to handle as their side quite expose to outside world
in fact many china girls like me come from all part china except tibet
I disagree expect hainan ladies are rumoured to be better in characters.
Shanghai, nantong ladies are very caluclative. City girls especially 1st tier city are materialistic and not easy to handle. You got to see whether they love you or your money?
Old 10-03-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
My memory did not fail. Btw 1989 to 2015. GE. I had never X the lighting even I am afraid of them. What is the logic of it I had search for my answer past 3 days.

I am afraid but I have no fear of them. Different from new citizens who are not afraid but fear them. I and OC born local. There is no need for us to ask the VIPs to grant us blue and pink IC. An example of SPG beg VIP to give ang mo hubby citizenship. I seen at workplace after ang mo man receive blue or pink IC he kiss the co good bye. Is fine with me i had no issue that he quit.

Did this made me a brave man in this red dot? I mean there are born local guys with tattoo. Guys who drink and drive. Guys who hit police and also nurse who tried to help. I asked my nephew in the force whether I am a hero becuase I had never vote the lighting? He cannot answer I forgive him because he worked for the gov.

30 yrs I looked at fear thru mine eyes. This could be the things that open my third eye. No I am not talking about seeing spirits and gods.
I dun like the lightning party too. But I would say most of China ladies talk about money and this is how the Communist society brought them up, of course there are good ones. Just ask yourself how many you are with your current girlfriend or wife and you got to compare the standand of quality of what your friends have
Old 11-03-2019, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
I
Shanghai, nantong ladies are very caluclative. City girls especially 1st tier city are materialistic and not easy to handle. You got to see whether they love you or your money?
if u born loser, then no girls from any country will like u
u must have the saki; seh look ie steady poon pipi look of property agents lah
i have no problem with girls like me even in bangkok or batam or even malacca.
china? they still call me and cry why i now seldom go there see them
Old 11-03-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
They are attracted to you to your wealth and talents or who you are? The moment you lose like a loser, see who is with you? Whether they love you or your money makes a lot of differences in treatment. I had been both at my prime of my career and bottom of my life. Only when you have nothing useful to them, you see their dirty faces behind their masks after feeding them so fat & maintained so pretty and solved many of their difficult life problems and only fly away to other men who are happily enjoy the fruits of your previous success, as you have nothing useful to them and they left without any conscience and you start to understand more about life and women, after tasting bitternesses of downfall in life.
Only when difficult times will test characters and you see true friends, true lovers and true family members and geninue sincere people are true to you and will not forsake you.

Fore warn that they KC you becos of your money? Or they truly love you for who you are?
Nothing is permanent forever with your prime times
Choosing a life long partner, you need to make sure she truly has love feelings for you and will not betray you and will carefully plan & think for your future together with her. Will not anyhow squander your money away.
There are pussy which suck away your your life and leaving your heart with empty feelings, whereas there are pussy that give you rebirth like a reborn nourished new man when you make love.

Last edited by Vanda; 11-03-2019 at 11:55 AM.
Old 11-03-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
You are seems very hao lian and arrongant, that is why you left with 1 point , I rather think only a sucker will think that he is a babe magnet being surrounded by harem of ladies who are in fact hordes of money grabbers, but i still dun mind friendly talk with you. Life is long learning process and one will learn to be humble when met with downfall.

Last edited by Vanda; 11-03-2019 at 11:11 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1