The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2019, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My sex life

really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MerryXmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 08-03-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 08-03-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
kari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, pls share more ok.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 08-03-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

JonHope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks bro!
Old 08-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

AngelNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and support for more!
Old 19-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 6
Confessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sadly. I decided to let my parents know I was going out with an older lady. They didn't take it kindly that I could be dating someone nine years my senior. Somehow also lost contact with B. This is one regret of my life. But don't we all have regrets and mistakes?

Uni was starting. It's a world of shorts, young girls and time on my hands. It was during this time that I also went to a gym regularly. Somehow I got to know some aunties who looked quite good for their age. One of them was almost twenty years my senior. She was around 1.65, B cups and a really nice ass. Beautiful lady. She wasn't a regular but I somehow could click with her. Was happy everytime she came into the gym. This was D.

C on the other hand, was a girl I got to know from school. Petite to me at 1.6, A cup, small and super perky ass. Always wearing shorts. A senior in school. Was attracted to her backside. But we could also click. We would text and chat. And this went on for a few months.
Old 19-03-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 17
llpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant futurellpatrick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confessions View Post
Sadly. I decided to let my parents know I was going out with an older lady. They didn't take it kindly that I could be dating someone nine years my senior. Somehow also lost contact with B. This is one regret of my life. But don't we all have regrets and mistakes?

Uni was starting. It's a world of shorts, young girls and time on my hands. It was during this time that I also went to a gym regularly. Somehow I got to know some aunties who looked quite good for their age. One of them was almost twenty years my senior. She was around 1.65, B cups and a really nice ass. Beautiful lady. She wasn't a regular but I somehow could click with her. Was happy everytime she came into the gym. This was D.

C on the other hand, was a girl I got to know from school. Petite to me at 1.6, A cup, small and super perky ass. Always wearing shorts. A senior in school. Was attracted to her backside. But we could also click. We would text and chat. And this went on for a few months.

Hope to read more soon.
Old 20-03-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Xelrous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 20-03-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really enjoy your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Old 27-03-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 6
Confessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find betterConfessions is a living Saint! - you won't find better

D was someone I found I clicked with. She seemed to have a happy personality. We often chatted in the gym. I asked for her number and we began texting. We even had MSN. Found out about her husband and family. She had a daughter who was finishing JC. She seemed to enjoy my company as well.

I was also texting C. She had some believes about not getting attached so early in uni as she didn't want to date for too long before marriage. She was a virgin, as I was then. After some dates and spending time with each other, she said yes when I ask her to be my stead. And we laid down some ground rules for our relationship. No kissing. No bonking before marriage.

Well, I wasn't such a good boy with D. I thought I could try my luck with her. But it took a few years though.

I remember during reservist I was texting D. Not much between us yet but I was comfortable enough to ask whether she shaved her pubes. Haha she was amused. I cannot remember what she answered but she remembered it to this day.

We went out for lunches together. She started to confide in me her marital issues, and financial as her husband was starting his own biz. Apparently cheated on her a decade ago but she couldnt get over it. She was a deputy CEO when she was working, at a big firm nonetheless. She had some ego. I guess I had some ego too, when a woman two decades older than you trusts and likes to be with you. That's really something.
Old 29-03-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:04 AM
Samster

USDollarKiamGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS. Please write more
Old 29-03-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster