The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
manualo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Thank you for the support
Do add me in kik
Thanks bro for your exciting encounters
Old 19-03-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank you for the support
Do add me in kik
We would like to see more post from you thats how you can thank fans like us
Old 19-03-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
loveAR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to add u in kik?what is ur kik id
Old 29-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #26: Midweek Drinking

Earlier this week, on Wednesday, we were having our dinner, after work, at one of the popular coffeeshop in Tampines area (The one opposite the police station).

Joey was dressed in her white translucent top, white bra, a pair of black skirt and black thongs. The white top and bra, together with her pair of fair cup D boobs, really made her stands out in the coffeeshop.

As it was dinner time, the coffeeshop was really packed with diners and quite a few drinking groups. While we were walking around waiting for seats, I can see that Joey has drawn the attention of the drinking uncles.

“小妹,你们几个人?”, we suddenly heard a voice from behind. We turned around and saw an uncle in his 60s, asking us. "Uncle, 我们两个人。" Joey replied.

"Ok lah, 两个人可以坐这边,now dinner time. Very hard to get seats one." uncle A offered us. We looked around and decided to join their table.

Joey sat down while I went off to order some carrot cake and oyster omelette. As I was queuing, saw uncle A was talking to Joey and then later signalling to the beer lady. After ordering the food, I went back to the table. At the same time the beer lady brought 2 bottles of beers to our table. A told us it's his treat and he ordered for us.

"Huh, uncle, no la. Paiseh leh. Why treat us?" I tried to reject him.

"No need paiseh la, uncle always drink here alone one.. Uncle already retired and regular here. Since fated to share table, don't worry about it. Some more got pretty lady join the table. Haha. Just enjoy and drink." A assured us as his pair of drunk lustful eyes were gazing towards Joey's cleavage. I text Joey," Just drink lo, anyway it's free. "

Through the conversation, we learnt that A used to be a GM in some SME construction firm and earned enough to retire last year and he was just staying opposite. He was rather friendly and before long we already finished our 2 bottles and he ordered another 6 bottles.
Old 29-03-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

"小弟,你很lucky. 你的老婆长得不错,身材又好。小妹,有多大?" A suddenly commented and caught us off guard. I knew by then he is already high.

"Huh, 30 plus lo." Joey replied uncomfortably. "Haha, uncle not asking your age la. Asking your assets la. But based on what uncle see should be at least C and above. Should be a D." A laughed and looked at her cleavage even openly.

I can see Joey was a bit stunned by what happening. "Haha uncle so pro ah, can guess the size correctly. Yup, it's D cup. Come come. Drink. Cheers." I tried to lighten the awkward moments.

After another 3 bottles down, can see Joey is more relaxed, from the way she talked and sat. Her legs were uncrossed and slightly apart. I excused myself for a smoke break outside the coffeeshop before heading to the toilet and also to order some finger food . As I was smoking outside, I can see a glimpse of Joey's black thongs from the small opening of her short skirt. It was in clear view to at least 3 - 4 other tables who are also drinking.

A was also busy admiring her cleavage as he ordered another 3 bottles (crazy uncle). As A was paying, the fan blew his 50 dollar note onto the floor under the table. He was rewarded with view of the of black thongs as he bent under the table to retrieve the note slowly.

I went back and joined them. The rest of the night continued as we were finishing up the beers. By then A was already too drunk to continue. "Ok. Uncle go back first already. You guys continue. 不可以了,太steamed 了。小妹的奶看了太steamed. Uncle cannot take it. Haha. 加上那小条的thongs. Sibei sexy. Hahaha. Uncle stay opposite only, 要过来吗? Haha joking only. Bye bye." A blabbered as he stood up and walked off.

By then we were also too high to feel offended. We finished up the drinks and head back to the car. Once inside the car, i teased Joey and grabbed her boobs through her top. "Shiok sia. Got free beer just by showing your cleavage and thongs. Haha. Come let uncle feel it."

"What the hell, you drunk liao ah, Uncle." by then Joey is also turned on as she teased back. "How u know its black thongs? You have been peeping at it? Since you treat the beer, you can have it." Joey adjusted herself in her seat, lifted up her skirt, pulled down the thongs and passed me the already wet piece of thongs.

"小妹的 chee bye so wet ah. You itchy is it? Hmmm smells so good. Uncle like this smell. Your pee, swear and chee bye juices. Come. Uncle send you back." I fingered her as I sniffed the pair of thongs.

Buay tahan already, so we quickly drove home, with some teasing along way. Once home, Joey head into the shower, while I was resting on bed. She came out naked and told me as she laid face down on the bed. "Uncle, I am tired. Can I have a massage?"

So decided to play along, (not before sneeking a snapshot), took some body lotion and started to massage her neck, shoulders and back. Then slowly to her legs and moving up to her butt area, deliberately missing her wet pussy. Turned her over and continued massage her boobs, followed by her legs.

Finally slowly moved in to the pussy area. By then it's already very wet. "喜欢吗? So wet ah. 看不出你这么horny."

"Ahhhh.. Ahhh. Hmm 舒服. Nice... Ahh." Joey started to moan as she open her legs more.

I slowly inserted 2 fingers in and start digging her pussy, and increasing the speed slowly. Soon the room is filled with the sounds of her pussy slopping and moans. Joey's pussy began to tighten around my fingers as she orgasmed with controlled squirts, making a small patch on bed.

I cannot take it anymore and fucked her hard in missionary position with her legs high up. "Fuck, uncle cannot tahan already. You horny wet chee bye."

"Ahhhh... Uncle... Ahhhh.... Come.. Hard.. Fuck.. Ah.... Ahh... Cumming.. Ahh. Ahh.." Joey moaned. It didn't take us long to cum. What a night.
Old 29-03-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Jpopbol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want to try with wife but dont know how to start haha
Old 29-03-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
woo101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading your encounters bro prince81
Old 30-03-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpopbol View Post
I want to try with wife but dont know how to start haha
Let me teach u if u really want, bro .....PM me ... hehe

> TS thanks for the latest notti update of yr notti wife

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 30-03-2019 at 10:18 AM.
Old 30-03-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Thank you everyone.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you everyone.
How did u first sounds
Out this fant u want it with wife?
Old 31-03-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
YellowEarth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, love to read more
Old 01-04-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpopbol View Post
How did u first sounds
Out this fant u want it with wife?
What are u asking about?
Old 03-04-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Adventure #26: Midweek Drinking

Earlier this week, on Wednesday, we were having our dinner, after work, at one of the popular coffeeshop in Tampines area (The one opposite the police station).

Joey was dressed in her white translucent top, white bra, a pair of black skirt and black thongs. The white top and bra, together with her pair of fair cup D boobs, really made her stands out in the coffeeshop.

As it was dinner time, the coffeeshop was really packed with diners and quite a few drinking groups. While we were walking around waiting for seats, I can see that Joey has drawn the attention of the drinking uncles.

Joey sat down while I went off to order some carrot cake and oyster omelette. As I was queuing, saw uncle A was talking to Joey and then later signalling to the beer lady. After ordering the food, I went back to the table. At the same time the beer lady brought 2 bottles of beers to our table. A told us it's his treat and he ordered for us.

"Huh, uncle, no la. Paiseh leh. Why treat us?" I tried to reject him.

"No need paiseh la, uncle always drink here alone one.. Uncle already retired and regular here. Since fated to share table, don't worry about it. Some more got pretty lady join the table. Haha. Just enjoy and drink." A assured us as his pair of drunk lustful eyes were gazing towards Joey's cleavage. I text Joey," Just drink lo, anyway it's free. "
Been there a few times b4 too ...quite out of the way for those who dun drive...yes the fried hokkien mee there is quite nice n popular too

TS is a v notti husband, let his pretty wife zaogeng her black panties to all the old lau ah peks at the coffeeshop ...teasing them with her zaogeng the whole nite until cannot tahan, reach home bang her notti pussy hard ...hehe...really cannot stand all this teasing and zaogengs...

TS next time let us know where u all are going in advance, so bros here hv a chance to see her zaogeng ...haha...camping here for the next adventure...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 03-04-2019 at 07:56 AM.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Neome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
"小弟,你很lucky. 你的老婆长得不错,身材又好。小妹,有多大?" A suddenly commented and caught us off guard. I knew by then he is already high.

"Huh, 30 plus lo." Joey replied uncomfortably. "Haha, uncle not asking your age la. Asking your assets la. But based on what uncle see should be at least C and above. Should be a D." A laughed and looked at her cleavage even openly.

I can see Joey was a bit stunned by what happening. "Haha uncle so pro ah, can guess the size correctly. Yup, it's D cup. Come come. Drink. Cheers." I tried to lighten the awkward moments.

After another 3 bottles down, can see Joey is more relaxed, from the way she talked and sat. Her legs were uncrossed and slightly apart. I excused myself for a smoke break outside the coffeeshop before heading to the toilet and also to order some finger food . As I was smoking outside, I can see a glimpse of Joey's black thongs from the small opening of her short skirt. It was in clear view to at least 3 - 4 other tables who are also drinking.

A was also busy admiring her cleavage as he ordered another 3 bottles (crazy uncle). As A was paying, the fan blew his 50 dollar note onto the floor under the table. He was rewarded with view of the of black thongs as he bent under the table to retrieve the note slowly.

I went back and joined them. The rest of the night continued as we were finishing up the beers. By then A was already too drunk to continue. "Ok. Uncle go back first already. You guys continue. 不可以了,太steamed 了。小妹的奶看了太steamed. Uncle cannot take it. Haha. 加上那小条的thongs. Sibei sexy. Hahaha. Uncle stay opposite only, 要过来吗? Haha joking only. Bye bye." A blabbered as he stood up and walked off.

By then we were also too high to feel offended. We finished up the drinks and head back to the car. Once inside the car, i teased Joey and grabbed her boobs through her top. "Shiok sia. Got free beer just by showing your cleavage and thongs. Haha. Come let uncle feel it."

"What the hell, you drunk liao ah, Uncle." by then Joey is also turned on as she teased back. "How u know its black thongs? You have been peeping at it? Since you treat the beer, you can have it." Joey adjusted herself in her seat, lifted up her skirt, pulled down the thongs and passed me the already wet piece of thongs.

"小妹的 chee bye so wet ah. You itchy is it? Hmmm smells so good. Uncle like this smell. Your pee, swear and chee bye juices. Come. Uncle send you back." I fingered her as I sniffed the pair of thongs.

Buay tahan already, so we quickly drove home, with some teasing along way. Once home, Joey head into the shower, while I was resting on bed. She came out naked and told me as she laid face down on the bed. "Uncle, I am tired. Can I have a massage?"

So decided to play along, (not before sneeking a snapshot), took some body lotion and started to massage her neck, shoulders and back. Then slowly to her legs and moving up to her butt area, deliberately missing her wet pussy. Turned her over and continued massage her boobs, followed by her legs.

Finally slowly moved in to the pussy area. By then it's already very wet. "喜欢吗? So wet ah. 看不出你这么horny."

"Ahhhh.. Ahhh. Hmm 舒服. Nice... Ahh." Joey started to moan as she open her legs more.

I slowly inserted 2 fingers in and start digging her pussy, and increasing the speed slowly. Soon the room is filled with the sounds of her pussy slopping and moans. Joey's pussy began to tighten around my fingers as she orgasmed with controlled squirts, making a small patch on bed.

I cannot take it anymore and fucked her hard in missionary position with her legs high up. "Fuck, uncle cannot tahan already. You horny wet chee bye."

"Ahhhh... Uncle... Ahhhh.... Come.. Hard.. Fuck.. Ah.... Ahh... Cumming.. Ahh. Ahh.." Joey moaned. It didn't take us long to cum. What a night.
Haha this uncle damn funny
Old 03-04-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
What are u asking about?