The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 23
LeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to beholdLeMoN is a splendid one to behold
What is happening to SBF?

I haven't been as active surfing SBF in the recent years. Used to surf daily but now maybe just once or twice a month (when there are video leaks). The main reason is that the contents at SBF has changed over the years and no longer interest me. There used to be so many videos (leaks) but now you can't find any (likely due to clamping down on the forum by the SG authorities). If Sam can't find a way to allow members to post the links and chooses to remove them instead, I think he will lose more members.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kimchi is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: What is happening to SBF?

I'm sure there's a reason for his actions..
Anyway tis forum can last for another 10 years easily...
Old 06-04-2018, 09:29 AM
i am a 69monster

My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

i think to be fair to leongsam, samsters has to play our part.
if everyone uses VPN, he wont have to listen to the doggie authorities and remove the links.

see what they do to the sammyboyforum.com url even after leongsam obliged and removed the links.
they stabbed him in the back and banned the url.

leongsam explained it in a thread somewhere before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoN View Post
I haven't been as active surfing SBF in the recent years. Used to surf daily but now maybe just once or twice a month (when there are video leaks). The main reason is that the contents at SBF has changed over the years and no longer interest me. There used to be so many videos (leaks) but now you can't find any (likely due to clamping down on the forum by the SG authorities). If Sam can't find a way to allow members to post the links and chooses to remove them instead, I think he will lose more members.
Old 06-04-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

That is not true. I still see many leak, zaogeng, upskirt videos/photos being posted.
Old 06-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Not real FR deleted. Fake FR a lot. Don’t know wtf is happening
Old 06-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMoN View Post
Prior to 2008 there were no specific laws that governed the internet.

10 years on all governments have revised the statutes and the internet is no longer a wild west cowboy town. I have to abide by DMCA takedown notices. If I don't the host will shut the whole forum down.

If you want illegal stuff go the dark web. I'm there and so are many others.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by teletubby View Post
i think to be fair to leongsam, samsters has to play our part.
if everyone uses VPN, he wont have to listen to the doggie authorities and remove the links.

see what they do to the sammyboyforum.com url even after leongsam obliged and removed the links.
they stabbed him in the back and banned the url.

leongsam explained it in a thread somewhere before...
Up u bro. 😊
Old 06-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

fuck mr pinkie, you take down and they also will ban your url, dont take down also kenna ban, only different is how soon they ban the url..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

10 years on all governments have revised the statutes and the internet is no longer a wild west cowboy town. I have to abide by DMCA takedown notices. If I don't the host will shut the whole forum down.

Old 06-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
fuck mr pinkie, you take down and they also will ban your url, dont take down also kenna ban, only different is how soon they ban the url..
DMCA takedown notices have nothing to do with banning urls.

URL banning is done by Singapore ISPs acting upon the instructions of the SPF. I can configure a new domain and the site is still there on the server.

DMCA takedown notices target the hosting companies so if I do not comply the host is obliged to take down the whole site ie remove it from the server. Once that is done the site is gone forever.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 06-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

ok noted boss, dmca or no dmca, ban or no ban,

you have my and alot of samsters Support here! thanks for the forum

Quote:
DMCA takedown notices have nothing to do with banning urls.

URL banning is done by Singapore ISPs acting upon the instructions of the SPF. I can configure a new domain and the site is still there on the server.

DMCA takedown notices target the hosting companies so if I do not comply the host is obliged to take down the whole site ie remove it from the server. Once that is done the site is gone forever.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
kimuchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Please advise how to get in the dark web.
Thanks balls.
Old 06-04-2018, 03:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimuchi View Post
Thanks balls.
????

Use Tor browser. Best of luck. It is like the good old days with 56K Modem.

Perhaps you were not even born when internet connections required a phone call.

Old 06-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
So did you vote for them or not ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 06-04-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimuchi View Post
Thanks balls.
A lot of crazy shits over there. Viewer discretion is advised.
Old 06-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

last time was teleview, just to read news
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1