The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My perverted decade

Waiting for more bro
Old 16-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BigBox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support!
Old 16-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 14
igor88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterigor88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome story .
Old 16-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
devil bringer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story , thanks
Old 17-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

nice updates bro, hope there will be more soon.
Old 17-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
BlueTailTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates too!!
Old 17-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Waiting for update.
Old 19-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 9
TheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheGG is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward to more!
Old 19-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
LinJen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, pls keep going.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
In case you are wondering why I still had not mentioned about S, I was having proper dates with S the same time I am stuffing my cock up into N’s pussy. N and S were of two very different body types. N was slightly fleshy but had C cup boobs. S on the other hand was taller, lean but with A cup tits. It was fun playing with her tits. It was easy to to get my fingers and palm into her bra and play with her nipples.

Once we were in the cinema watching a lunch time movie and there was this student couple in uniform few seats from us in the theatre. Not long after the show started the student couple started to get intimate with each other. The boy was aggressively groping the girl. S was wearing a dress with a side zip that day and without warning, I pulled down the zip and had my cold fingers in the warmth of her cotton bra. My fingers started to work their wonders. S started to breath hard. I motioned her to move up a bit and I pulled the helm of her skirt up and felt a wet patch on her cotton panty. I went on to rub her clit. She started moaning. The student couple had heard her and they stopped to look at us. I removed the panties, held it up and drop it in the view of the couple. I retracted the arm rest and sat between two seats. I asked S to sit on me and I continued to rub her clit. I used my free hand to pull the top of the dress to a side and exposed S’s bra to the student couple. They gasped when I removed the bra and threw it to where the panty was.

S by this time was embarrassed but she had reached the point of no return. She positioned my dick at her pussy lips and started to ride my cock. The constant clit rubbing caused her juice to keep flowing and expedited her orgasm. Before long she had my dick deep in her for the last time and started her spasm. Her only words during the movie was “oh fuck this is so fucking good.” I helped her wear back her lingerie and dress and we napped through the rest of the movie. On the way out we bumped into the student couple. I smiled at them, gave them a wink and thumbs up. The girl turned really red.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Uppz Bro TS for a nice sharing.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
BarrierReef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do continue TS
Old 20-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 15
AIPOM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue , thanks
Old 21-11-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
caribicorg is a splendid one to beholdcaribicorg is a splendid one to beholdcaribicorg is a splendid one to beholdcaribicorg is a splendid one to beholdcaribicorg is a splendid one to beholdcaribicorg is a splendid one to beholdcaribicorg is a splendid one to behold

keep it up ts
Old 13-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Thanks to fellow bros for support. I am quite busy lately. Will try to update asap. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1