The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 15
l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold
Re: My MP cheonging diary

Wa very long time never update liao.
Today need to Cheong... But where???

Any bros share area to explore? If u want the place to be discreet, please pm instead of posting here.

Prefer girl of late 20s to early 30s.

I'll post fr / Mr after I try.
Old 12-03-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Lankywon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think jalan besar area a lot of MP but at your own risk.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

l0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to beholdl0v3r is a splendid one to behold

Haha I know bro. I avoid that area.
All Lao auntie Lao jiao. Chopper sharp like samurai sword.
Old 12-03-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah bro lover is back!
Too bad I dun have anything to share w u.
Look forward to your updates!
Cheers n good luck!
Old 14-03-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

You all know already, I like to explore new MPs , looking for unexpected extras, and some love.

These MPs usually take unwanted spaces and "bad corners for business". Yet these MPs grow well in these corners, with customers like me, looking for dark secrets in the forbidden world...

Exploring a neighborhood, I came across this MP on the second level. It's abit discreet location, but the public may notice the shop if they walk pass.

There are 2 girls sitting at the corridot outside the shop having dinner.

Girl A:
Looks 7/10 short hair
Age late 20s

Girl B:
Looks 6/10
Maybe early 30s

They ask me in Chinese: Massage?

I say OK. Then I tell them I want girl A to massage for me. (Of course la.. A more chio right?)

I signed up the 1 hour package, avoiding carrot head: postate massage. The girl who wanted to massage for me was a late 20s Vietnamese.

On the way to the room, I suddenly saw another girl, also 7/10, but she look more innocent and sweeter. So I ask “can she massage for me?” (hehehehe... Who cares right? I am customer, I'm always right!)

She say Ok sure! (Yes!)
Old 14-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Wah cliffhanger...pls update bro...thks
Old 15-03-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

The massage shop is quite brightly lit at the counter area. And behind it was a corridor that led to individual rooms. The walls were made of low quality partitioned that sounded hollow and cupboardish when you knock on it.

She led me into one of the rooms, where I lay down for the massage.

Looks: 7/10
Massage : 6/10
Gfe: 8/10

We chatted as she gave me the massage. Her strength abit low. She say she only started work 3 days or something. Last time she used to work at a popular spa. Ya I heard about it before. It's popular in Facebook, but I never go before. The spa closed and she moved here..

We continued chatting as she massaged and she told me about her ex boyfriend. No new boyfriend.. She looking for good guys, etc.. it was nice.. got a little feel with her. She seem quite innocent too..

Halfway through the massage, I could hear the opposite room. (It's hollow and I can hear the other room clearly) it's an old man trying to sian the girl. Asking her to spend time with him during her off day. Want to ask her go jb, eat good food all that. (hehehe, good luck bro)

Time passed as she massaged. She had completed my body and legs. I was expecting something else...

.....? Times up. She completed her massage.. (I'm shocked.. no special)

We kept contact on wechat. See whether can sian her or not. But I wasn't really interested in her after that, so we didn't message much.

A month later... We messaged again. I think I started the chat. She couldn't remember me, but she asked me to go massage. So I was OK... Let's try to sian her, for fun..

To be continued..
Old 15-03-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue the next instalment.. ...
Old 15-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0v3r View Post
The massage shop is quite brightly lit at the counter area. And behind it was a corridor that led to individual rooms. The walls were made of low quality partitioned that sounded hollow and cupboardish when you knock on it.

She led me into one of the rooms, where I lay down for the massage.

Looks: 7/10
Massage : 6/10
Gfe: 8/10

We chatted as she gave me the massage. Her strength abit low. She say she only started work 3 days or something. Last time she used to work at a popular spa. Ya I heard about it before. It's popular in Facebook, but I never go before. The spa closed and she moved here..

We continued chatting as she massaged and she told me about her ex boyfriend. No new boyfriend.. She looking for good guys, etc.. it was nice.. got a little feel with her. She seem quite innocent too..

Halfway through the massage, I could hear the opposite room. (It's hollow and I can hear the other room clearly) it's an old man trying to sian the girl. Asking her to spend time with him during her off day. Want to ask her go jb, eat good food all that. (hehehe, good luck bro)

Time passed as she massaged. She had completed my body and legs. I was expecting something else...

.....? Times up. She completed her massage.. (I'm shocked.. no special)

We kept contact on wechat. See whether can sian her or not. But I wasn't really interested in her after that, so we didn't message much.

A month later... We messaged again. I think I started the chat. She couldn't remember me, but she asked me to go massage. So I was OK... Let's try to sian her, for fun..

To be continued..
Hi bro, Can PM me the place and damage please. Thanks.
Old 16-03-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Darra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread, support!
Old 17-03-2019, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
TriVenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lankywon View Post
I think jalan besar area a lot of MP but at your own risk.
Do everything also got risk.
Old 17-03-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes the sianing part can be more fun. Pussies are more or less the same when you get enough of them. It's the gal that can be different one from another.
Old 17-03-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

When you try to sian a girl, going to meet her with high hopes, usually it's the opposite. And it's exactly what happens to me.

Its more than a month later since we last met. I went to massage, chat with her, to see whether she remembers me. Oops, she had totally forgotten who am I. She tot I take the phosphate massage previously. :/
I got disappointed as the conversation with her got boring and silent...

The last customer in the shop left. I'm the only one left in the shop. The girls outside start talking among themselves.
"4d open liao!" One of the girls said.
"3389 got open?"
"No"
"Never mind tomorrow still got toto!"
"If tomorrow I win Toto I treat you all go drink"
"I treat you all 1 person 1 duck (gigolo)! I will take 2 for shuang fei !"
(LOL here's my chance!...)
I said out loud to the girl outside: "Who want gigolo? Here got free 1!"

(Some giggling but no response)

After my massage, I go out to the toilet area. There's a small corner with coffee table with lots of food and sofa. The girls were sitting there, all ready to have dinner together. I asked: "who want gigolo? I am free one. No need to wait for toto to open"

"You think anyone can be gigolo ah?" One of the girls said jokingly.

"I free one lei"

Later they asked me want to join them for dinner. So I sat with them. Suddenly my ML bring out 1 bottle of Japanese apple sake . She said is 1 customer give de. Lol..

We sat, drank the sake and chit chat.. it was fun.. hope to visit them again, with a bottle of wine lol.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
wuhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, hope you have more fun with them
Old 19-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Sounds like fun....can build base there haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1