The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up PAP the worst: Singapore 'still world's most expensive city'

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Singapore has again been judged as the world's most expensive city but costs across the world have been highly volatile, according to researchers.
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) ranked Singapore as the priciest ahead of Zurich, Hong Kong, Geneva and Paris.
London was sixth and New York seventh on the list that compares the cost of a basket of goods across 133 cities.
The cheapest were Lusaka, the capital of Zambia, followed by Bangalore and Mumbai in India, the EIU said.

JohnTan what do you say

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Old 10-03-2016, 07:00 PM

Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore has again been judged as the world's most expensive city but costs across the world have been highly volatile, according to researchers.
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) ranked Singapore as the priciest ahead of Zurich, Hong Kong, Geneva and Paris.
London was sixth and New York seventh on the list that compares the cost of a basket of goods across 133 cities.
The cheapest were Lusaka, the capital of Zambia, followed by Bangalore and Mumbai in India, the EIU said.

JohnTan what do you say

Old 10-03-2016, 07:20 PM

Thumbs up How useless is your degree?

When I graduated a decade ago with a degree in Life Sciences and the government promise of a good job in a future industry, I never expected to take a month to land a job.

My first full-time job at a private education company paid a basic salary of $1,800 a month. So much for the value of a degree.

The perks of my job were being able to ghost write assessment books under other authors’ names, teaching 10 two-hour classes a week and not being able to see the sunset on a regular basis. But I also gained the humble experience of washing toilets, taking class attendance and selling stationery at the front counter, which are essential tasks to running a small business and it is hard to find enough people to do.

This is the reality of many graduates who pay tens of thousands to obtain a paper qualification because we are needed to run the future economy and fulfill the dreams of our parents.

I wonder how graduates nowadays feel when they read the news of fresh graduates earning a median monthly gross salary of $3,300 (or a monthly basic salary of $2,820) and realise they aren’t even there yet!

See more at How useless is your degree?

Thumbs up The real proper way of eating sushi!!!

Thumbs up Singaporean gets stabbed after knocking into someone whilst dancing in VIetnam

34岁狮城男到越南旅游,被指在夜店跳舞时撞到人没道歉,结果遭文身恶少持刀多次刺伤腹部酿血案, 两友人尝 试劝架,一人额头被刺,一人胸口遭刺!

这起血案发生在上个月28日凌晨1时30分左右,地点是越南胡志明市聪琼街的夜店DC Club,邻近是背包旅馆街,属游客流动量高的地方。

三名狮城伤者分别是34岁的陈志文、42岁的施志祥和27岁的陈志胜,与他们同行的还有三名友 人。

More at 被指跳舞撞人没道歉 狮城男腹中刀

JohnTan what do you say

Old 10-03-2016, 07:40 PM

Thumbs up Welcome back Scroobal!!!!!!!

Wella wella wella…I guess having three people accused of being you was too much to take.

There has been utter chaos here….the gay albino cunt and his obese Pastafarian partner have been running riot with their rantings.

Here's a song to toast your return.

When I graduated a decade ago with a degree in Life Sciences and the government promise of a good job in a future industry, I never expected to take a month to land a job.

My first full-time job at a private education company paid a basic salary of $1,800 a month. So much for the value of a degree.

The perks of my job were being able to ghost write assessment books under other authors’ names, teaching 10 two-hour classes a week and not being able to see the sunset on a regular basis. But I also gained the humble experience of washing toilets, taking class attendance and selling stationery at the front counter, which are essential tasks to running a small business and it is hard to find enough people to do.

This is the reality of many graduates who pay tens of thousands to obtain a paper qualification because we are needed to run the future economy and fulfill the dreams of our parents.

I wonder how graduates nowadays feel when they read the news of fresh graduates earning a median monthly gross salary of $3,300 (or a monthly basic salary of $2,820) and realise they aren’t even there yet!

Thumbs up Singaporean gets stabbed after knocking into someone whilst dancing in VIetnam

More at 被指跳舞撞人没道歉 狮城男腹中刀

Old 10-03-2016, 08:00 PM

Thumbs up Blood test result of a Vegan

Meat eaters...just drop dead pls..

Thumbs up Welcome back Scroobal!!!!!!!

Wella wella wella…I guess having three people accused of being you was too much to take.

There has been utter chaos here….the gay albino cunt and his obese Pastafarian partner have been running riot with their rantings.

Here's a song to toast your return.

More at 被指跳舞撞人没道歉 狮城男腹中刀

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1