The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
You know you are in a One Party State when even ZOUK becomes politicised by PM's son.

JIB KOR'S SON SO SATKI, forced Zouk's Guest DJ To Stop Performing So He Can Play Instead

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...d-5317886.html

http://says.com/my/entertainment/naj...zouk-singapore

The night took a disappointing turn for patrons of Zouk Singapore when guest DJ Fadi was reportedly forced to end his set early to make way for the son of Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak

The incident, which happened on Saturday night, started when Norashman Najib allegedly requested for Fadi's set to be cut short so that he could play instead, despite not being in the performers' bill that night

Fadi, a respected figure among the trance community and a regular fixture at Zouk Singapore, announced that he "won't play for Zouk anymore" before playing his last track and stepping off the deck

In the video, Fadi said, "It seems that Zouk here wants someone else to play. Not only because of that, because apparently he's the son of a prime minister.

LE VIDEO:

https://www.facebook.com/derrick.low...type=2&theater

"Thank you so much, enjoy my last track. I'll see you somewhere in the future. Not in Zouk anymore, because I won't play in Zouk any f***ing more. They've insulted me, but I love you guys."

Nor surprisingly, fans are not too happy with Zouk for interfering with Fadi's set, highlighting that the nightclub did not just disrespect a highly popular artist, the incident has also become an affront to the Zouk brand name

Later on, after the incident blew up on social media, Zouk Singapore issued a notice on Facebook. It stated that the incident was a "misunderstanding" and that they will be issuing an official statement soon.

CONTINUE.....
Old 08-03-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

Re: You know you are in a One Party State when even ZOUK becomes politicised by PM's

CONTINUE.

But that was not enough to quell the fans' anger. Many felt that the incident is not a "misunderstanding" as referred to by Zouk, but a poorly-made decision on the management's part.

As a matter of fact, most suggested that the best course of action for Zouk would be admitting that they had made a mistake as well as apologising to Fadi and those who've attended the show

Old 08-03-2016, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Re: You know you are in a One Party State when even ZOUK becomes politicised by PM's

Old 08-03-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Jahansim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow that's a news
Old 08-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster (M)

Najib’s Son Forced Zouk Singapore’s DJ To Stop Performing So He Can Play Instead
By FunnyMalaysia -Mar 7, 2016

http://www.funnymalaysia.net/najibs-...-play-instead/

Trance duo Aly & Fila was reportedly forced to end his set early to make way for the son of Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak.

According to Says, the incident took place at Zouk Singapore on Saturday night when Norashman Najib allegedly requested for Fadi’s set to be cut short so that he could play instead, despite not being in the performers’ bill that night.

In the video, Fadi said the following:

“It seems that Zouk here wants someone else to play. Not only because of that, because apparently he’s the son of a prime minister.

Thank you so much, enjoy my last track. I’ll see you somewhere in the future. Not in Zouk anymore, because I won’t play in Zouk any f***ing more. They’ve insulted me, but I love you guys.”

Fans are not too happy with Fadi’s set being interfered as well, highlighting that the nightclub did not just disrespect a highly popular artist, it also became an affront to the Zouk brand name.
Old 08-03-2016, 05:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NgouQueThao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And I say Mai Hum. It will be worse if LHL's Son is the one. Mai Hum, Mai Hum.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Now this is news...Didn't c this incident reported in our chinese daily.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:17 AM
Samster

NgouQueThao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to put on official media?
Old 08-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 10
Hokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of lightHokage is a glorious beacon of light

The title is quite misleading, made me think it was LHL's son pulling rank in a nightclub scandal until i read the inside story then i realised is was Mly najib's son. Anyway this najib clan is stirring up quite a storm nowadays. Anyone got inside info if he really stole the billions of ringgit as reported?
Old 08-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
11_Frog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha, precisely that is how the NO-SUBSTANCE parties operate their modus operandi and the way they PLAYED THEIR CARD close to their or-sim (black) heart !

constantly hunting for support, always on the PRETEXT of lending a helping hand/ear to those who already resent by discreetly pouring gallons and gallons of kerosene onto their personal issue !

pushing our young ignorant teenager to the firing line, made used of him to mock of our retired politician with the intention to flame our judiciary system for being uncompassionate towards juvenile if charged in court. (What a cunning move)

teamed up with foreign media to fabricate stories, spread untrue rumours, create havoc via online platform 24/7, and continuously made allegations flaming our govt on every issue.

make every issue a mountain out of a molehill.

Is this how the foreign media, the fugitives, the disgruntled individual and the no-substance no-solution bickering contingents going to lead our country for another next 50 Years ???

Quick quick go all internet online platform again and continue to sabo Singapore and Singaporean how bad our country is, quick quick present it to the entire world via Youtube !!!

By stirring more shit, you will improve the number of readerships, a big thank you to those who works in the media industry !!!

Proud Member of the anti (TOSC) The Online Saboteur Club
Old 08-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

jiaksimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

le jiaksimi? jiak sai ar? Why talk so much shit?
Old 08-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
KwanKimKong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
The title is quite misleading, made me think it was LHL's son pulling rank in a nightclub scandal until i read the inside story then i realised is was Mly najib's son. Anyway this najib clan is stirring up quite a storm nowadays. Anyone got inside info if he really stole the billions of ringgit as reported?
He didn't steal .... hearsay the money is donated by someone
Old 09-03-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 11
Craz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud ofCraz78 has much to be proud of

that's why we must never vote for parties that laugh when money cannot be accounted for..... laughing when replying to questions ask..... think lightly of people's money... do not think its important to have a proper audit... no need to get qualified people to do the audit.... do not even know how to find the auditors who are qualified..... only know how to ask people to support oppo but ask people to accept any tom, dick and harry into parliament as long as its oppo flags.... even if the oppo is useless also never mind, not important.... whats more important to them is that they can oppose the govt on everything.... if oppo becomes govt that'll be great.... even if oppo govt is made of such useless people....
new oppo slogan "to agree to disagree...." so whatever oppo say, govt must not debate it in detail else govt did not adhere to "agree to disagree".... just imagine, if such oppo becomes govt.... what will happen when these idiots discuss with our neighbours and the superpowers like USA and china? will these oppo govt complain to UN that these countries never "agree to disagree"????

pls lah, winning debates is never about "agree to disagree".... ask those debaters if they ever "agree to disagree" when engaging in a debate? let alone in parliamentary debates when it concerns our national interest.... oppo always think so lightly about running singapore...... always taking what singapore achieved was "a walk in the park".... this is no "play play"..... every other country is waiting for us to fall so that they can take over our spot....
Old 09-03-2016, 03:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage View Post
You already had your own assumptions in your mind, dont blame me for the title, it did not say which PM's son.
Old 09-03-2016, 03:14 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
that's why we must never vote for parties that laugh when money cannot be accounted for..... laughing when replying to questions ask..... think lightly of people's money... do not think its important to have a proper audit... no need to get qualified people to do the audit.... do not even know how to find the auditors who are qualified..... only know how to ask people to support oppo but ask people to accept any tom, dick and harry into parliament as long as its oppo flags.... even if the oppo is useless also never mind, not important.... whats more important to them is that they can oppose the govt on everything.... if oppo becomes govt that'll be great.... even if oppo govt is made of such useless people....
new oppo slogan "to agree to disagree...." so whatever oppo say, govt must not debate it in detail else govt did not adhere to "agree to disagree".... just imagine, if such oppo becomes govt.... what will happen when these idiots discuss with our neighbours and the superpowers like USA and china? will these oppo govt complain to UN that these countries never "agree to disagree"????

pls lah, winning debates is never about "agree to disagree".... ask those debaters if they ever "agree to disagree" when engaging in a debate? let alone in parliamentary debates when it concerns our national interest.... oppo always think so lightly about running singapore...... always taking what singapore achieved was "a walk in the park".... this is no "play play"..... every other country is waiting for us to fall so that they can take over our spot....
Singaporeans are not dumb.

If the Cause & Effect was real, WP should be in jail by now.

From past experiences in elections, Benjamin's suicide case, Dominque's NS death and numerous other cases, PAP can always hide behind power to say anything it wants and smear people but not the other way around.

This is the Singapore Sickness, the gap between the Powerful and Powerless is too wide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1