The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
‘Civil servant’ parked his BMW in motorbikes’ space and threatened women who question

‘Civil servant’ parked his BMW in motorbikes’ space and threatened women who questioned him

By The Independent -

February 4, 2016

http://theindependent.sg/civil-serva...uestioned-him/

https://www.facebook.com/TheIndependentSG

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/

A Facebooker and motorcyclist, Carine Yeo, saw a man park his car, a BMW, in the spaces clearly marked out for motorcycles. Thinking that he might have been mistaken, Ms Yeo asked him if he knew he was parking over the motorcycle lots.

To which the the driver, a skinny bespectacled Chinese man in his late fifties, retorted in challenging tone that Mrs Yeo shouldn’t bother as she had her own space. He locked his car and walked away.

But on seeing Ms Yeo taking a picture of his BMW parked wrongly, he returned to confront her. Ms Yeo told him that he should not be worried as he had done nothing wrong. The bespectacled man responded to this by declaring that he is a civil servant and continued to take pictures of his own of Ms Yeo and her Vespa.

“Do you know who I am?! You don’t know who you are messing with! You are playing with your arse!”, the man allegedly said to Ms Yeo.

This enraged Ms Yeo as she was a former civil servant herself, and she decided to shame the BMW driver on her Facebook.

Throughout the argument, the ‘civil servant’ kept saying that he was “not parking, not parking”, to which Ms Yeo pointed out the red painted words on the ground to him – ‘NO PARKING’.

“If you didn’t do anything wrong, why did you hastily drive away then?”, Ms Yeo asked the driver in her Facebook.

“Mr All-Important-Civil-Servant, you are a disgrace to the public administration. I humbly suggest you use your Skillsfuture credits for a parking refresher course. Or basic etiquette. Or language improvement,” she wrote.

The incident happened at the carpark opposite Ghim Moh market (20 Ghim Moh Road). Ms Yeo has since reported the errant motorist to the Land Transport Authority. Her post has been shared over 2400 times and has gone viral.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster (M)

Re: ‘Civil servant’ parked his BMW in motorbikes’ space and threatened women who ques

SDG7288G civil servant famous liao!

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...o-5296141.html

https://www.facebook.com/carrine.yeo...nf&pnref=story

**Update: Errant parking offence has been reported via onemotoring. It's over to LTA now. Thanks everyone who pm-ed me with suggestions and information!
smile emoticon

So this just happened at the carpark opposite Ghim Moh market, 20 Ghim Moh Road.

I walked back to my bike and saw a BMW parked next to my ride. Which was weird because I thought I remembered that space was marked out for motorcycles. So I looked again to double check, true enough, the car had parked in the space meant for not one, not two, but three motorcycle lots.

At this point, the driver (a skinny bespectacled Chinese man in his late fifties?) alighted. He saw me looking at the markings on the ground, and asked if there’s a problem. Thinking that he might have been mistaken, I asked him if he knew he was parking over the motorcycle lots.

Guess what? He retorted in a challenging tone that I had my own parking space, and that I shouldn’t care. Said he ‘wasn’t parking’, then proceeded to lock his car and walk away.

I don’t know why, I took a photo of his beautifully parked car.
He came back and asked if I took his photo (he must have been lurking around), looking half worried and half frustrated.

(No Uncle, you are not Brad Pitt, why would I want to take your photo?)

I told him since he didn’t do anything wrong, he has nothing to worry about.

His retaliation? He pompously announced that since I took ‘his photo’, he would take mine as well. I gladly obliged.
(Sure, be my guest. My lovely Vespa is parked perfectly within my bike lot).

You know, under normal circumstances, I might have just let it go. I’ve never reported errant drivers, I don’t know which authority is in charge, and it’s really just too much trouble. But what this uncle said next really made me want to do something about it.

If he weren’t so obnoxiously rude, I might have let it go. He threatened me.

‘DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I’M A CIVIL SERVANT YOU KNOW!’

(Wrong threat. I used to be a civil servant and some part of me still feels like I’m part of the service; so this only made my blood boil. What a disgrace you are to the rest of the responsible, hardworking civil servants I know!)

‘YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH! YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOUR ARSE!’

(Hmm, what kind of a metaphor is that?)

All the while ranting that he’s ‘not parking’, ‘not parking’. At which point I pointed out the red painted words on the ground to him – ‘NO PARKING’.

Mr All-Important-Civil-Servant, if you didn’t do anything wrong, why did you hastily drive away then? All the while reminding me loudly that I’m ‘playing with my arse’.

Mr All-Important-Civil-Servant, you are a disgrace to the public administration. I humbly suggest you use your Skillsfuture credits for a parking refresher course. Or basic etiquette. Or language improvement.

This would have been wonderful material for a teachable moment. What a waste!

Just for you, I’m going to educate myself on the procedures of reporting errant parking offenders. And don’t worry, it’s no trouble at all.

‪#‎civilservantsbehavingbadly‬ ‪#‎bmwparkingftw‬ ‪#‎dotherightthing‬

Last edited by kuasimi; 04-02-2016 at 10:37 PM.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

Re: ‘Civil servant’ parked his BMW in motorbikes’ space and threatened women who ques

Looks like Singapore still following Qing Dynasty structure whereby officialdom are like Gods and Deities. They are above the law and can do anything to fix the citizens.

The citizens are only peasants and commoners.

Old 04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
GoogleAndriod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Civil Servants big fuck lah, learn from their paymaster
Old 04-02-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Better fire him off from the civil service. He is wasting tax payers money,
Old 04-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleAndriod View Post
Civil Servants big fuck lah, learn from their paymaster
Yes, in Singapore, civil servants are still very Big Boss Man and still follow the patriachical style of working unlike the meaning of civil service in the West.

The sense of entitlement and grandeur among civil servants in Singapore are very real. It was nurtured and created base on PAP style of managing Singapore.

Those who work with civil servants before might know.

Maybe this was why the 14 year old dead boy versus SPF case happened.

Last edited by kuasimi; 04-02-2016 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Last time, primary school kid say grow up want to b president cos make tons of money by doing nothing.
Now the child grow up, he thinks even civil servant big fuck.

When they catch him, will they charge him for impersonating civil servant?
Old 04-02-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Last time, primary school kid say grow up want to b president cos make tons of money by doing nothing.
Now the child grow up, he thinks even civil servant big fuck.

When they catch him, will they charge him for impersonating civil servant?
If he was really a civil servant and well connected among the corridors of power, nothing will happen to him. The most is a LTA fine for illegal parking.

We have seen such sagas replay often enough.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 19
Benson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBenson Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I don't know why the government employed this type of civil servant. PM Lee please find out yourself and reply the public. Here is not“山地王帝远” Here is Singapore only 638 sq km.Anything happened the whole Singapore knew.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
If he was really a civil servant and well connected among the corridors of power, nothing will happen to him. The most is a LTA fine for illegal parking.

We have seen such sagas replay often enough.
Wrong again la.

Even if he small fry, this not serious to be sacking.

In fact if he's top civil servant, he will get fucked by the minister cos they were told to keep low profile. But still no sacking.
Old 04-02-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensualshirley View Post
I rejected on block sum guys in here n the next day my blog get some low rating... lol maybe i write really lousy but such coincident hor
This sounds like the Government when you do not give in, do not vote or support the PAP, you will get retaliation, pretty adversary and petty. Arm twisting tactics, intimidation, carrot and stick approach, the Government play victim, fix Opposition, buy Votes, whatever you call it.

Old 05-02-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
Where is the accountability ?

Old 05-02-2016, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
StaffSargeant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Wrong again la.

Even if he small fry, this not serious to be sacking.

In fact if he's top civil servant, he will get fucked by the minister cos they were told to keep low profile. But still no sacking.
A pai-kah potential terrorist escaped, Mr Honest Mistake also continue drawing his million-dollar salary, then later got credit for bringing (actually is Bolehland polis who capture la) him back to Sg
Old 05-02-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 18
hosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhosyino is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can buy 4D already .
Old 06-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

He say he's Civil Servant nia u all believe him arh?

I thought, he say, who confirm?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1