The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

The family whether rich or poor should ask more questions to get closure.
And why our mps are not asking questions?
Old 01-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 14-year-old jumps to his death after unaccompanied police interrogation for Moles

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickhead View Post
I feel very sad. Irony is that I am posting this in this famous forum.

There should be an inquiry into police handling of this case.
It is clear why there is no video recording during interrogation.
The police are no angels - it is difficult to get guilty admissions by being nice.

RIP Benjamin. Sad that a young life is lost.
Many countries police can still solve crimes with video recording of interrogation, only SPF cannot resolve crimes with video recording of interrogation? SPF is the highest paid police force in the world if you did not know. This is the same as Singapore Government.

You are saying it is better to be like Ancient times whereby confessions are taken from coercions by authorities?

I think wait until you get police interrogation and then you might change your mind.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Why was the police involved if it is a minor? I thought children under certain age are not supposed to be in police custody. I share my own experience.

Many years ago after PSLE I was posted to a neighborhood secondary school. Many of my friends from primary were also posted there too so naturally we became quite a close knit group. We would often play soccer at the basketball court of the nearby CC after school. Nearby to the CC was an ITE. Some of their students would also play soccer at the basketball court sometimes and we always give each other space. However, one day due to some misunderstanding both of our groups clashed. It was a blur and I can only remember more than twenty of us students fighting each other. The police came and teachers from our school and the ITE also came to the scene. The police separated us and then wanted to bring us all back to the police station. Our school discipline master stopped them and refused to let us go up the police vans. After making a few phone calls he told the police inspector in charge to take the call and listen to orders.

We did not go to the police station. Instead all of us were brought to the CC's Boys club and told to remain inside while they investigated the matter. This was done by the CC staff and the school teachers from both our school / ITE. The police were told to stay outside and not involved.

End of the day none of the students involved were brought back to the police station although we each got a public caning during school assembly. It was during this incident that I also learnt from the CC manager that the police cannot arrest children under a certain age. I am sure the law has not been changed although more than 20 yrs ago.
Thank you brother.

This is a valuable sharing of information.

This applies to anyone who have kids.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooneyrocks View Post
So was u there?
Of cos i wasn't there n neither were u! That's why like i said, let them do a proper investigation 1st b4 u jump to any conclusion. Be fair to our police force.
Whether u like it or not, if u live n work in Singapore n you can't migrate to anywhere, lan lan u have to accept the system here n make the best out of it!
Samster (M)

What MSM reported wrongly about case involving the death of 14-year-old student

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2016...r-old-student/

Headline by The New Paper (TNP)

By Terry Xu on February 1, 2016 Commentaries

On the morning of 26 January, Benjamin Lim, a secondary three student was taken to the police station for investigation by five plainclothes police officers from his school and was interviewed for over 3 hours.

Benjamin was being alleged to have molested an 11-year-old girl on Monday afternoon which he denies.

Shortly after returning home with his mother and sister from the police station, he locked himself in his room and jumped out the window. (read more)

The death of the 14-year-old student was vaguely covered by the Mainstream Media (MSM) over the past week based on statements primarily from the police and school.

The Chinese evening papers, Shin Min Daily managed to report the case as accurate as it could from the limited statement from the authorities, however the rest somehow got a few details wrong or presented it in a misleading manner.

Here, we would like to assist the family in clarifying the details in the case from some of the papers.

Timing of the police’s contact with Benjamin

Report from Straits Times and Todayonline

The newspaper regurgitated the timing given by the police that it had custody of Benjamin. The police said that Benjamin was taken to the Ang Mo Kio Police Division at around 11.30am.

The school confirms that the police officers came during recess period to speak with Benjamin. According to the school’s timetable, the recess time for Secondary 3 students is 10:45 am – 11:15 am.

The school counsellor shared that Benjamin had just purchased a bun and drink and was asked to go to the office for the meeting with the police. It is also noted that Benjamin was not given the time to consume his drink and bun until just before he left with the police officers.

The mother has already since said that by the time she arrived at the school from the call of the police, the police has already taken Benjamin to the police station, which was before 11 am.

This would make sense if Benjamin was immediately called to the principal office soon after the recess started when he got his food, police used his phone to call the mother and immediately leave for the police station after Benjamin had consumed his food. So when the mother arrived at the school, the Benjamin was already gone with the officers to the police station.
Samster (M)

What MSM reported wrongly about case involving the death of 14-year-old student

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2016...r-old-student/

School camp was held in Malaysia

Report from TNP

The New Paper (TNP) reported that the school camp that Benjamin was supposed to attend is located in Malaysia. However, it is not the case. The school camp was to be held in the Ministry of Education (MOE) Labrador Camp Site as shown in the school letter to parents.

Letter from school about school camp

School counsellor called mother at 3 pm and mother agreed

Report by TNP

TNP also reported that the school counsellor called at 3 pm and that the mother agreed that Benjamin should not attend the camp.

The family shared that the mother was saddened when she was told of this. According to the mother, the school merely informed of the school’s decision that Benjamin should not attend the camp and stay at home for E-learning.

The timing of the call is also wrong. Shin Min reported the exact time that the school counsellor called at 4.13pm to inform the mother of the school’s decision.

Claims against the mother emerge

In forums and on Facebook, individuals have started to speculate that it is possible that the mother might have unknowingly hurt Benjamin through her questioning.

We may never know if that is true and therefore, it would be disrespectful towards the mother and family to make such unfounded speculation.

According to the police’s statement, it released Benjamin at 2.50 pm. From the Ang Mo Kio Police Divisional Headquarters to Benjamin’s flat, it takes a minimum travelling time of 32 minutes. The mother said they took about 40 minutes to reach back home. So if considering the time needed to finish the paperwork, the family got back home close to 4 pm.

What we do know for certain is that the school’s call to the mother is made on 4.13pm and the time of Benjamin’s death was documented at 4.20pm.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

The kid was 99.9999% guilty of molestation.
With video evidence.
He would have been sent to juve and been screwed the rest of his life.
He should have just asked his mum for $50, gone for a CAT50 and had a good time.
Kids in SG are just too stressed. Behaviour in this country is not in accordance with social norms in other parts of the world.
Try complaining about slow service in McDonald's in Harlem. Likely you'll be mugged outside and shot!
Old 01-02-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Of cos i wasn't there n neither were u! That's why like i said, let them do a proper investigation 1st b4 u jump to any conclusion. Be fair to our police force.
Whether u like it or not, if u live n work in Singapore n you can't migrate to anywhere, lan lan u have to accept the system here n make the best out of it!
It was Internet that stirred these news, not the Media, Police or Government.

How do you suggest to investigate? Police and Government investigate themselves?

Like the SGH Hep C Scandal where 8 people died and thousands checked for infection but nobody was to blame after investigation?

Only you are jumping to conclusions by proclaiming the boy guilty for molest. Nobody is being unfair to SPF. The timeline of facts are real. The school and SPF did play a part in the arrest, interrogation and subsequently the suicide.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
With video evidence.
He should have just asked his mum for $50, gone for a CAT50 and had a good time.
Kids in SG are just too stressed. Behaviour in this country is not in accordance with social norms in other parts of the world.
Try complaining about slow service in McDonald's in Harlem. Likely you'll be mugged outside and shot!
You compare this case with mugging in Harlem? For what? Any linkage or similiarities?

You want to play Judge and God to proclaim the boy as guilty? Any evidence? Even the police did not have clear evidence that why need to interrogate the boy.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
With video evidence.
There is some sickness in them to commit such crimes n usually it will not go away n they will be repeated offenders.
The boy should be 15 this year as he's in secondary 3..
Imo,no excuse can go around molesting girls out there if he is guilty.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
There is some sickness in them to commit such crimes n usually it will not go away n they will be repeated offenders.
The boy should be 15 this year as he's in secondary 3..
Imo,no excuse can go around molesting girls out there.
You want to play Judge and God to proclaim the boy as guilty? Any evidence? Even the police did not have clear evidence that why need to interrogate the boy.

You dont know Singapore legal system follow the UK Legal System of innocent until proven guilty ?

You following CCP China Legal System or Qing Dynasty Legal Codes? Guilty until proven innocent.

Even CHC Kong Hee was innocent of all charges until recent guilty verdict given by the Judge.

As long as Police cannot produce the self-proclaimed CCTV of boy molesting girl and the video recording of police interrogation, nobody can issue any verdict on who is at fault.
Old 01-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster (M)

The issue here is not whether boy is guilty or not. This is only for the Judge and legal process to decide.

The issue is whether how the school and SPF handled the boy was right or wrong.

Why was the boy who was a minor interrogated alone without parents or lawyers present?

What happened during police interrogation? Was the boy coerce or ill-treated to a point his mental state became abnormal?

Why did the school allow the boy to be arrested in the middle of the school time, embarassing the boy in front of his peers and subsequently proclaim the boy guilty by disallowed him to go to the school camp?

The entire process had more wrongs than rights.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
With video evidence.
No he would likely b in probation.

Even if he's punished in court, his details wouldn't be made known cos he's a juvenile. And simple molest case, the punishment is light.

So even in worst case scenario, his life won't be ruined.

His parents aren't rich so they likely won't know all this cos they probably can't hire a lawyer.

Last edited by sadfa; 01-02-2016 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:12 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooneyrocks View Post
And why our mps are not asking questions?
Going to ask liao.

Questions like we know spf is the best. Pls confirm everything is done by the book or pls confirm Benjamins death nothing to do with you. Or are more policemen going to wear shorts when cycling?

15k not easy to earn ok.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Do what investigation? Who order? You?
No investigation ok.
If you fucked up, will u investigate yourself for fucking up?

Even if Benjamin jumped off the police building, they'll investigate how he got access not how he was interrogated.

This is wad happens when this bunch of fuckers are voted in. Good luck
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1