The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Her cheating husband's loss, my gain...inappropriate affair

Good build up mate ...

Any further continuations ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoked View Post
Knowing she has been "virgin" for so long, I really want to give her the pleasure she deserve. I placed her down on the bed, took off my clothes and went on top of her. Started to paint her from head down. Kissed and lick in and around her ears, down to her neck. She would moan in pleasure and tighten her grip on my head and body as she felt more pleasure. Down to her breasts, I paid a lot of attention to those firm 38-year old breasts. She really kept herself amazingly well and put many SYTs to shame. (At her age and 4 kids later, I'm the beneficiary. Made a mental note to ask for her secret).

As I made circles around her nipples and lightly suck and bit them, she shuddered and let out a few loud moans. I did that for quite a while until she begged me..."Fu...fuc...fuck me please...please...". I replied "not yet...enjoy the moment and the pleasure". I moved lower to her abdomen, drew a line down the middle with my tongue, right hand still caressing her breast and playing with her nipples. She was shuddering more now. As I got to her pussy, they smelled so good and seemed freshly waxed! Then I realised she had rubbed some perfume around her pussy area...she came prepared.

I kissed her clit and licked her pussy once, which made her shudder and let out a loud moan. Sensing a small orgasm, I said "relax and let yourself go". She replied "you bastard! You are killing me!" I kissed and licked around her pussy very sensually, getting very close but barely touching her pussy. She arch her back, stiffened, thighs closed and squeezed my head as she let out another moan...another small orgasm. I continued and added a motion to kiss her pussy lips and bite them ever so lightly. She had anothrr orgasm. By now, her juices are free flowing and half face is wet with her cum. I've also lost count of the number of times she said "shit", "fuck" and "bastard".

I moved up to kiss her and let her have a taste of her own sweet nectar. We were locked in a passionate kiss and our bodies are pressed tightly against each other. My dick is at the entrance off her pussy now and she used a hand to try to put it in but I resisted. She is panting a bit as I went down again, this time to properly eat her pussy. I switched between licking, french kissing her pussy lips and gently sucking and biting them to create suction. She moaned very loudly, cursed at me more and her thighs squeezed and pushed my head into her pussy each time she came and she came multiple times each one mini orgasms though.

I positioned myself to enter her missionary. I looked at her as she was panting and begging me to enter her. I leaned in close, kissed her while my other arm reached for a condom under the bed (always keep them handy), tore it open and put it on. She had such a horny and slutty look at that moment and I am so turned on and hard I thought I was going to explode the moment I inserted. With her wetness and lubricant from the condom, I inserted rather easily but slowly as it felt so tight but so good. I rocked forward and backwards to go in more and more and with each stroke, she moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure "big, uh uh uh, big". (I'm not big I know, more like average I reckon).

When I got all the way in, I started to pump slowly as our lips locked and she was gripping my body tight. It took her what seemed like less than a few minutes...after all that build up..to scream "Oh my god, oh god!! Fuck! I'm coming!! I'm coming!! Ughhhhh!!!" then she stiffened, shuddered, thrusted her pussy upwards arching her back and with force. I was forced out and she screamed and squirted all over me, herself and my bed. I was happy knowing I gave her a great orgasm but I'm not done. She was panting as she smiled and said "you bastard" to which, I asked her to turn around. I inserted from beind, held her hips tight and started to doggie her. The moans of pleasure returned and in only a few minutes, I could not take it anymore, fucked her harder and harder, both of us moaning and screaming now then I exploded inside her which made her come again. I was forced out as she shuddered and squirted again.

Tired, breathless and completely satisfied, we both lay in bed kissing, touching for a while before we cleaned up and she left.
Old 22-12-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 13
stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New year's eve week Monday morning came and we exchanged a few glances in the office. Maybe it's just me because we fucked over the weekend but I sensed some seductiveness when she looked at me. I got hard thinking about what happened on Saturday night and bros here would know it's not easy working with a hard on and at the same time, worried if colleagues notice. Luckily half the office was on leave. Finally was end of day and I was thinking about going to get a massage and HJ release when I received her whatsapp.

Her: Is it me or was there something bulging out from your pants?
Me: Lol...it's just you.
Her: I need to talk to you tonight.
Me: Sure. You wanna come over when you can?
Her: No, let's meet outside. Can you pick me up around 11pm?
Me: Sure.

Decided to forgo massage plans and packed dinner home to eat. Picked her up at 11pm and went to a small park nearby. We sat on a bench and started talking. Not surprisingly, she wanted a de-brief of Saturday night. She wasn't too happy she did not hear from me the next day and imagined that I had achieved my objective in fucking her and moved on. This is when I reminded her on NSA relationship lesson 1 but she said I could still have whatsapp her. Then I gave her lesson number 2, which is "don't expect", let things happen and let things be. Enjoy the ride (pun intended) and hold on to the fun memories because no one knows when it will stop.

I could tell she is trying to process what I said. I want to steer the conversation back to sex so I asked her how she upkeep herself. She revealed her secret is spa, slimming packages, personal trainer twice a week and eating healthy...all paid for by her husband. As a matter of fact, he was the one who insisted she maintains her pre-birth figure. After she found out his first affair, she became more determined to maintain herself in case he dumps her. I was thinking to myself, "his loss, my gain" and smiled to myself.

We didn't do anything that night but we would have many more rendezvous. The big one being her birthday coming up in a couple of months.
Old 22-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

stoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstoked is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New year came and went and we are having sex about twice a week now. It was pretty good and she has come to terms with the fact we are now FBs although she prefer FWB. I'm also open that I am not exclusive to her even though she keeps herself exclusive to me. Her husband has completely lost interest in her and vice versa plus he is practically based in China now. One thing still was not up to my standard was her BBBJ. It has improved tremendously since the first one and she now loves to swallow, which is a huge turn on for me but I still rate it a 6/10.

Her birthday was coming around in Feb and I suggested a staycation in a hotel in Sentosa. I love the hotels in Sentosa as you can be so discreet. She made arrangements to leave her kids with her parents in advance. We agreed we will not meet that week and I promised I would not fuck anyone else that week. When the day came, things went smoothly. I went to check in and she came by herself later in the afternoon. Maybe it was the idea of our first getaway that got her in the mood. She entered the room, put down her bag, surveyed the room then hugged and kissed me.

We kissed passionately then she took off my shorts, knelt down and started blowing me. The element of surprise felt great as I held her head and started fucking her mouth. It was then that I thought I would really give it to her hard on her birthday weekend. I increased the tempo and I could feel myself getting bigger in her mouth. She choked and took a breather a few times but I kept shoving my dick in her mouth. About 10 minutes later, I slowed the tempo, moved to sit on the bed and with her face in between my legs and looking up, I increased the tempo while we stared at each other. Another 10 minutes or so later, I could feel myself coming and fucked her mouth even harder, really grabbing her head and pumping and as I exploded in her mouth, I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her face.

The look on her face was priceless. Cum all over her typical perfectly makeup face. Visibly stunned, completely shocked, maybe some horror and then anger. I could barely contained my laughter and just managed a "Happy Birthday". Then she started to scream at me "What the fuck!!?? You crazy ah?? Look what you did!!!" and went on and on as I motioned her to go to the bathroom to clean up. This was round 1.
Old 22-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 11
theclubmed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for round 2!
Old 22-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

I put on a robe and went outside for a smoke. I love this hotel in Sentosa. It's not too expensive yet very private and discreet, with a private jacuzzi outside. Been here a number of times as it is fantastic for a sexcapade.

She came out shortly after in a robe too, looking much more relaxed. The first time I saw her with minimal makeup and I must say she looks very good without her usual makeup.

Her: You are bastard man! No warning! Just shoot like that!!
Me: Hahaaa...how was it? You didn't like it?
Her: Of course not la! Will you like it?
Me: I loved it when you came all over my face. Look on the bright side, it's good for skin I heard.
Her: Bullshit la! Says who?
Me: Says girls who asked me to shoot on their face.
Her: Huh? Bullshit man.
Me: Ok la ok la, I won't do it again if you don't like it. It's our first getaway, the first time I cum on your first, let's make it a weekend of many firsts.

Then I pulled her in, gave her a kiss and said "let's have a good time". Then she smiled, punched my chest jokingly and replied "bastard".

As we wanted to avoid public contact, we had dinner in the hotel restaurant. It was not crowded thankfully and we had an enjoyable dinner and finished a bottle of wine. Back in the room, I took out the bottle of champagne I brought which was met with a smile and a nod of approval from her. Popped it, bottoms up to good health and longlasting sex. She laughed, we bottoms up another glass. She feels loose and relaxed now I can tell. She started to take off her clothes slowly, looking at me seductively, even though it was just a spaghetti top and shorts. She threw her thongs at me, I caught it, took a whiff and saw it had a bit of wetness on it then proceeded to undress myself.

She climbed on the bed, open her legs and I knew exactly what she wants... exact revenge. I obliged. Since it's her birthday, I would eat her like never before and eat her longer than ever before. However, I told her I have 1 request. I want to tie her hands to the bed. She protested but I said, "weekend of many firsts remember?". So I proceeded...took out a long rubber exercise band and tied both wrists together with a bed post, put 2 pillows behind her head and made sure she was comfortable. Her nervousness mixed with anticipation and excitement made her extra horny. I proceeded to kiss her and played with her nipples with my tongue and the moans of pleasure just made me super horny...but this is about her. I will give her pleasure like never before.
Old 22-12-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

I poured some champagne down her body and licked it from her very wet pussy. She shuddered at the cold champagne and the touch of my tongue on her pussy. It did not take long for her juices to start flowing, wetting the bed. I'm always amazed at how wet she gets I told her and she said cos I'm a bastard which made me laugh.

I used my hands to hold her legs open, making sure she has minimal movement ability then proceeded to lick, eat, suck, french kiss her pussy. She let out loud moans, body was shuddering, hips arching forward and back, trying very hard to move but pretty much immobilise. I increased the tempo and strength of pleasuring her pussy, tongue fucking her deeper, sucking and biting her pussy lips harder till waves upon waves of pleasure was running through her body. By now, I know eating her does not make her squirt, she needs something inside.

In between moaning and screaming, she was saying "I'm coming!! I'm coming again!! Fuck fuck fuck...please stop, I can't take it anymore. Fuck me now!! I want your dick inside!!!"

I ignored her, slid 2 fingers all the way in, turned upwards and started to finger her hard. She screamed, stiffened, tried to get up but could not and then squirted onto my face. I took it all in my stride as it was my objective. I quickly put on a condom and did not give her a chance to catch her breath and started to fuck her. Her look of horniness, sluttiness and helplessness made me want to go faster and harder but I had to control and regulate my tempo. With my knees on the bed, I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and started pounding away. Then I turned her to her side and fucked her faster and harder while slapping her butt. She kept moaning and screaming in pleasure and I kept this up for I think a good 15 minutes before she came hard and squirted again! I love that sight. I love fucking her just to anticipate when she would squirt.

Not giving her a break, I turned her on her back again and went in missionary. I positioned myself to go as deep as I can and told her to wrap her legs around my back and started fucking her hard and fast again. In between panting and moaning, she kept saying "fuck me, fuck me". Must have been 10 minutes or so later when I could not take it anymore I came and she came again. Her body collapse, she let out a long breath and I was also catching my breath. I looked at her and said "happy birthday number 2" to which she said "you are crazy".
Old 22-12-2014, 06:16 PM
Samster

I untied her then went outside for a smoke. She followed shortly and hugged me as I was smoking. She put her hand inside my robe and started to play with my nipples and ran her hand down to my lil bro who was asleep. She giggled and played with him sensually until he woke up again. By the time I finished my cig, she was stroking my dick and let out a laugh and commented she is amazed a 36 year old (I'm 3 years younger than her) man can be able to go again so soon. I moved one hand down her pussy and start to rub and finger her. She got wet quickly too and we were standing there giving mutual masturbation for a couple of minutes until I realised it looked ridiculous.

I led her inside but instead of the bed, I led her to the toilet.

Her: What are you doing?
Me: Would you like to watch how I fuck you?
Her: What do you mean?
Me: I want to fuck you in front of the mirror so you can see.

She smiled in approval and said. Do me from behind. Then she stroked me a few times to make sure I'm hard enough and led my dick towards her pussy. I held back and said...

Me: Wait, condom.
Her: No condom. I want to feel you. Come inside. My period is coming in a couple of days, will be fine.
Normally I would not go raw, as I said earlier, 100% of the time I will use cd but I trust she is clean.

I got a bit harder as she said that and inserted from behind. She let out a moan as I went in and me too for fuck sake!! OMG...that raw feeling is so much better than wearing a cd. I can really feel her pussy. I bent her over and made sure she can see as much as me fucking her from behind then started to slowing fuck her. She watched intently as the moans started coming. After about 5 minutes, we were going full on and she was directing me "harder! harder". Looking at both our faces in the mirror is a major turn on as I moved both hands to grab her breasts and fucked her harder. She loved it and I could feel the wetness as I went in and out. Then I moved 1 hand to grab her hair from behind to make it a bit rougher. Another 10 minutes or so She was sceaming "yes! yes! yes!" and I could not take it much longer, I am just too horny and turned on by fucking my colleague in front of a mirror raw. We came together as I unloaded every drop of my remaining cum in her pussy. She turned around and we locked in a passionate kiss and I said "happy birthday number 3". She smile and said "thank you. best birthday ever".

We both collapse onto the bed and fell asleep. I woke up to the reception calling me to check out. I realised she had left earlier but left me a note.

"Money can't buy what you gave me. Thank you for being a true friend and giving me the fuck of my life on my 39th birthday. Just so you know, I remember all the firsts...our FIRST sex getaway, FIRST time I got cummed on on my face, FIRST time I got tied up in sex, FIRST time I watch you fuck me, FIRST time you fuck me raw and FIRST time you came inside me. I wonder if you will be around to fuck me on my 40th...I hope you will."
Old 22-12-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

I will not let her go if I were u.........

Hot MILF.........
Old 22-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice one Bro
Old 22-12-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Supporting our bro for 40th milf
Old 22-12-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Support too bro
Old 22-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Thanks to all bros for your support and ups in points. Appreciate it. As of today, we are still continuing the affair so yes there will be her 40th birthday story and more but before that...xmas 2011.
Old 23-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute

More please

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 23-12-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

My travelling schedule picked up and I was away a lot but usually would be back by Friday or on the weekend. We would meet when we can, fuck when we desire and we kept horny for each other by exchanging dirty measages and naughty pictures over whatsapp. I would also buy her sexy underwear and lingerie when I can as gifts but she would keep them at my place. On one of my travels, I also bought a secret gift which I decided I will give to her on a special occassion.

The year went by quickly and it was almost Christmas then 2012 already. The year had been nothing short of fun and satisfying for my body and soul. We had grown closer and talked a lot about personal stuff, goals, dreams and regrets. I had very little contact with my FBs by now. We explored more exciting adventures such as her blowing me off in her car in the office carpark and checking into a budget hotel nearby at lunch time for a quickie. Except for occassionally venturing into a hc or dialling up FLs for a change in flavour, I love our sex, which by now is raw and she insists I come inside her as she gets a much better orgasm. I agreed since she is now on the pill.

Our office party came around again but we each excused ourselves early and went back to my place. She told me earlier in the day she has an early xmas present for me. I got an instant hard on thinking it has to be sexual in nature.
Old 23-12-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

We were both a bit tipsy and horny by the time we got to my place and started going at each other the moment the door closed. We were naked by the time we got to the bedroom then she pushed me onto the bed and said "lie there". She went to her bag, took out something but I could not see clearly as it was dark. She turned on the little mood light in my room and although that face and every inch of that body is familiar to me now, she looked gorgeous and so desirable.

Yes, one regret till today is I can never be with her because I would not accept raising someone else's children. That's just a different ball game and not for me though I have absolute respect for those where love conquers all.

I saw she was waving an eyemask in her hand. "this is your pressieee" she purred very seductively. She gave my erect dick a kiss, ran her tongue up my body to my lips and we kissed. She straddled me then put the eyemask over my eyes and said "I'm not going to tie you up but don't peep and do not touch me. Be sporting ok?" I don't have a bedpost so she ain't gonna be able to tie me anywhere but in the spirit of christmas and playing this game, I promised. Still unsure what's to come so I put my hands behind my head and lay there.

From that moment on, everything was through sensations as I'm blindfolded now. We french kissed for a bit as her hands ran over my body. I always love her soft skin and sensual touch but senses do seem to heighten when eyes can't see. She licked one side of my nipples then went down below. She started with kissing and licking my lil head while stroking the shaft and caressing my balls. I let out a moan. Her BJ wasn't the best and what she was doing was kinda new so I was pleased and looking forward to what lay ahead. Then she very slowly devour my dick cm by cm. She made sure she was slow as she went in and out, in and out while still caressing my balls. The feeling was heavenly and I was moaning with each suction.

She broke away and started kissing and sucking my balls then used her lips to playfully bite my inner thigh. I let out a loud moan in pain and pleasure. Damn that's a sensitive area. She did that a few times and I moaned. I am so fucking horny now I want to face fuck here but I made a promise. my hands were spread out on the bed gripping the sheets now. Instinct wants to grab her but I resisted. While she was pleasuring me around my dick, her hand was continuously stroking my rock hard dick. Then she went back to focus on blowing me. She started to lick my lil head, shaft and twirl her tongue around my lil head. Fuck she is good, damn good. I wondered when she acquired these new skills. She devour my dick again and started to deep throat. I was moaning full on and telling her how fucking good I'm feeling and I want to grab and fuck her. She stopped and gave me a very stern "no!" then continued to slowly blow me then deep throat again.

The next thing that happened took me completely by surprise. I felt an oily finger go up my ass crack then rub outside my anus. Fuck! The element of surprise and this has never been done by her! If I wasn't in 7th heaven before, I was by now. I moanly loudly as she blew my in front and rubbed me behind, seemingly going to ass fuck me with her long manicured finger. That anticipation was killing me but I told her not to. She must have the oil in the other hand earlier that I didn't see I reckon. This went on for god knows how long, I was moaning loudly and gripping my sheets as tight as I could to fight the urge to grab her. I wasn't sure how long I lasted, I told her I'm about to come and she increased the tempo both in front and back, I could feel the build up and as I came as hard as I have ever come, I thrusted my dick in her mouth, which I thought choked her but she still held on and continued sucking and swallowing till my last drop. I was spread out on my bed, breathless and enjoying the moment when she removed the eyemask, kissed me and said "merry christmas".

I grabbed her and kissed her passionately, flipped her on her back and ate her till I was hard again then we fucked. After we both came, we laid in bed and I praised her BBBJ skills and asked what did she do. She confessed when she was in Hong Kong visiting her brother last month, by chance she noticed his browser history on the pc had this url redtube.com. She didn't know what it was so went to check it out and used her phone to video a few of those videos. She has been watching and learning since. I kissed her again and told her "well done". You are an expert now, which made her very pleased. Then the conversation went on to her 40th birthday coming soon...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1