The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 16
DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!DRSG is one of the Best!
Re: FR on NING (SexyThaiBoob's Stable)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Here is a short Fr on Ning
Seldom write FR cos most of the time all the bonking are good! so no need to write but today bonking is not up to my standard.. (FYI my standard is not high)
- Booked a slot from Bro Frank at 2 pm. Reached there at 1.45pm sms bro but said she not ready yet n will sms me when she ready so i wait.. Waited till 2.25pm Bro Frank Sms me asking if i still around... i was like " huh" why asking me if i am still around?? u never give me the room number yet of cos i will be still hanging around at the area... Bro frank say Sms jam cannot get thru the network.. so i guess maybe its ready the network so after getting the room number.. i went up
- When the door was opened.. NIng was there waiting for me.. bath tub was filling up with water waiting for me... She say why i am late .. i was "huh" again.. i say yr boss sms me at 2.25pm leh.. but she insisted that i was late for my slot which she show me the sms say it was 2pm slot.. n the time was aready 2.30pm liao so that means i will have onli 2 shots to do before the time is up at 3.30pm..
- Despite trying to explain to her abt the sms thing she started to give me face liao.. i ask her to call her boss to clarify with her boss after comfirm abt the time the face become Darker!.. I told myself "Die liao" True enough really Die!
-Bathing SOP after that on the bed BBBJ for less than 1 min than capped me liao... than seems like she is rushing for something.. after i cum she quickly take the condom out n go for her bath.. leaving me with cock still half release with sperms...
i say to myself after all the bonking from diff OKT this time i kana the ROCK BOttom liao...where got such services??? If she rushing for time than dun take me loh.. wanted to have a good session end up this way i oready sian liao... best part not even 15 mins of rest she try to make me go for 2nd shot!!! As i am young 2nd shot is not a problem but why make its so rushing??? Am i not paying like wat the others bro paying to her?? if time is the main problem for her to take another customer than might as well tell me so .. i am ok with it AS LONG AS U TELL ME IN ADVANCE.. i OK TO ADJUST anything 1....
- After the 2nd shot BBBJ with Condom on.. OReady no mood liao so nothing to say... after that eat some of the tibits on the table as she offer since she saw me unhappy liao.. i of cos take n eat ... Never make a unhappy sex man goes hungry so i eat ...
After paying her $120 n since i eat quite a lot of tibits i tips her 500 thai bat
- Main issue is not the $$ its the services that make me think twice before trying again..
- Before i go out of the room her hp sms again saying another bro is waiting at 3.45pm... hope that bro will have a "wonderful time " with her..
I seldom write FR
I am here to share the incidents that happen to me .
Not trying to Fame anyone or break people ricebowl
Zap me if u want.. i REALLY DUN CARE!

I have Fj a thai product called EVO.Suppose to be damn good etc etc.Your incident sounds familiar with this EVO lady too.They are all overrated.Thais gals to me with their 'kor koon kap' are mostly superficial.Very poor GFE.I now avoid like the bees.Try at your own peril.My 2 cents.
Old 23-07-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

bro,

i envy you. 6 posts already 123 points
Old 23-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
wsa98 is Cool - loads of Potential

Had Ning weeks ago. Felt not to do a posting as I have negative for this gal. Since she has big boobs, touch a little or more but she kept my hands away. CANNOT !!

She she's an old bird, she knows too much and with such attitude, I will definitely she her a miss the next or future.

My bad choice. I my own opinion.
Old 24-07-2008, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
Big Daddy Cool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she looks very ! I like her boobs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1