The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
kusigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adults only Resorts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fringe929 View Post
Well, we could all get together.. go to a club with our wives ourselves.. then we meet each other and go... wah tom/dick/harry.. you also here with your wife ah... long time no see since army/work/book club whatever days.... then all get together under 1 table.... then say ...must drink to celebrate and hope the gals gel and drink too and after quite sometime, when everyone(Actually the gals) abit high, we go dance floor with our wives and then later go toilet leaving our partner dancing with another guy.. and then see how it goes lah.. as what happens on the dancefloor stays on the dancefloor ... i know this sounds crude and abit dumb.. but unless someone else have a better idea...
Quite a good idea, where got crude and dumb? If you don't try, it will never happen right?
If I have partner I'll join you too!
Old 11-03-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWINGER888 View Post
i am on the same boat with u guys!!
always wanted wifey to be touch at clubs or a guy to yoni her.....

whenever this thoughs come into my mind i wll have a full erection..
maybe sex life too boring that i need something kinky lol

can any experts help out as in how to convince wifey to go into all these
so far on tried soft swing many years back

cheers
Quote:
Nice recommendation... I'm trying not to scare the wife away.... as my situation is a bit delicate for she is not yet a "willing party" yet.. trying to get her into the right environment and if things happen, it happens... clubs with alcohol usually does wonders too
Guys, its not good to push the boundary if your partner is not completely ready. A huge huge part of the lifestyle is trust. For example, she needs to trust that you will defend her boundaries if some guys get too pushy (very common). She also needs to trust that you know the boundaries and will not go beyond them with another lady.

Communication is very important and both parties must be ready and willing. When it happens, it will be at the point of no return... we are talking about jealousy and insecurity issues here (both for you and her) and you know how ugly those can get.
Old 12-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Guys, its not good to push the boundary if your partner is not completely ready. A huge huge part of the lifestyle is trust. For example, she needs to trust that you will defend her boundaries if some guys get too pushy (very common). She also needs to trust that you know the boundaries and will not go beyond them with another lady.

Communication is very important and both parties must be ready and willing. When it happens, it will be at the point of no return... we are talking about jealousy and insecurity issues here (both for you and her) and you know how ugly those can get.
Well said! Totally agreed!
Old 12-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post

Very good analysis here, understand the situation for a better approach, upz.
Old 21-03-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

zzz....

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...aKflUIr-PBikcA
Old 21-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Xelrous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wearing swimwear considered indecent behaviour?
Old 23-05-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
khunthai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hoping to meet...i feel its quite erotic.. meeting other couples, drink together, everyone flirt abit here and there with other ppl partners..
Me and my wife and another couple friend was staying in a private villa. On our last night after some drinks, we decided to swim naked, surprise the girls were game for it. We ended up with our own spouse at different corners of the pool fucking. Eversince,, my wife is asking when our next villa holiday.
Old 23-05-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
AhFangWoGanNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunthai View Post
Me and my wife and another couple friend was staying in a private villa. On our last night after some drinks, we decided to swim naked, surprise the girls were game for it. We ended up with our own spouse at different corners of the pool fucking. Eversince,, my wife is asking when our next villa holiday.
Good that the girls decided to join in. One question: is the girl of the other couple chio?
Old 25-05-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
khunthai is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhFangWoGanNi View Post
Good that the girls decided to join in. One question: is the girl of the other couple chio?
Frankly, doesn’t really matter to me as the excitement was superb.
Old 21-01-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
traveller666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone has any recommendations for adults only resorts in SEA? Wondering if there are such places where like minded couples gather lol
IF YOU extrovert enough i think club med is the best place to hunting. everyone go for relaxing but after few glasses. they need what u want hahaha
Old 21-01-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by khunthai View Post
There is a couple I know I’d love to do this with but don’t know how to initiate it haha maybe try this method. He’s ang moh and wife is indo and I’ve seen her in bikini a few times, and I want to try but he’s a friend so wouldn’t dare without his consent haha.
Old 21-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
VicarageRoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xelrous View Post
Wearing swimwear considered indecent behaviour?
Any complain from the public will be considered indecent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1