The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Married PAP MP David Ong had SEX with Married PAP Women's Wing GRL Member Wendy L

BREAKING: Bukit Batok MP David Ong resigns!!!

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...s-5321375.html
Old 13-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Re: David ong from PAP

How life plays tricks on PAP and its words

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2016...ral-integrity/

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/

BY ARIFFIN SHA ON MARCH 12, 2016 OPINION, POLITICS

In its traditional spirit of one-upmanship, the People’s Action Parry (PAP) has, once again, one-upped the WP. When the losing WP Candidate for Punngol East declined her NCMP seat, the PAP MPs came baying for blood.

Ah, how the tables have turned.

Members of Parliament from the ruling party walloped her and the Worker’s Party about her “lack of accountability” and “irresponsibility.” The vile words that the PAP once spewed towards Lee Li Lian seem to have come back to haunt them.

Now, these same MPs are now faced with a conundrum as one of their own – Former MP for Bukit Batok SMC David Ong – has also resigned from his elected MP seat, citing nothing more than ‘personal reasons.’

As of now, we know nothing more about the reason for David Ong’s resignation than the following quote from him in an interview a couple of hours after his resignation.

Quote:
“I feel that it’s the right thing to do to step down for the best interests of the party, my constituents and family.

There is personal indiscretion on my part which I deeply regret. I would appreciate if you can give me and my family the privacy to heal and rebuild.” – Former MP for Bukit Batok, David Ong

Unlike the case of Lee Li Lian where she was bombarded with questions from interviewers and Members of Parliament which made her repeat her reasons for the rejection of the NCMP seat on numerous occasions, it all seems a little hushed in the current case laid out before us.

For the sake of comparison, let us cast our minds back to the things that were said of Lee Li Lian

A Gem from Grace Fu

Chan Chun Sing – The Gift that keeps on giving

One from Charles Chong – the current MP for Punngol East

Quote:
“This means in this case, respecting the results of voting in Punggol East SMC which saw sufficient number of voters in my constituency giving Ms Lee Li Lian a mandate to enter Parliament – a privilege she has regretfully declined to accept,

And the icing on the cake from the PAP’s biggest fanboys – FAP

In a nutshell, rejecting her NCMP seat, even with a transparent reason, was deemed as an act akin to the betrayal of the very people who voted for her to speak up for them in Parliament. If that’s betrayal, then what would resigning out of the blue while leaving Bukit Batok constituents – 72.99% of whom voted for you – in the dark amount to?

While I understand that Mr Ong has asked for privacy, I believe that he would get that after he and/or his party comes clean. The Residents of Bukit Batok have a right to know exactly why their elected representative resigned. You ask for privacy and your wish may be granted, but only after some much-needed closure. I’m afraid the nature of public office just happens to be as such.

it’s time to come clean. Come clean, not in the name of some cliched catchphrase like transparency or accountability but simply because you said you would do so. The sooner you do the better, so as to avoid tainting your own by-election campaign before it even starts and to grant Mr Ong the privacy he seeks.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Married PAP MP David Ong had SEX with Married PAP Women's Wing GRL Member Wendy L

How life plays tricks on PAP and its words

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2016...ral-integrity/

https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen/

BY ARIFFIN SHA ON MARCH 12, 2016 OPINION, POLITICS

In its traditional spirit of one-upmanship, the People’s Action Parry (PAP) has, once again, one-upped the WP. When the losing WP Candidate for Punngol East declined her NCMP seat, the PAP MPs came baying for blood.

Ah, how the tables have turned.

Members of Parliament from the ruling party walloped her and the Worker’s Party about her “lack of accountability” and “irresponsibility.” The vile words that the PAP once spewed towards Lee Li Lian seem to have come back to haunt them.

Now, these same MPs are now faced with a conundrum as one of their own – Former MP for Bukit Batok SMC David Ong – has also resigned from his elected MP seat, citing nothing more than ‘personal reasons.’

As of now, we know nothing more about the reason for David Ong’s resignation than the following quote from him in an interview a couple of hours after his resignation.

Quote:
“I feel that it’s the right thing to do to step down for the best interests of the party, my constituents and family.

There is personal indiscretion on my part which I deeply regret. I would appreciate if you can give me and my family the privacy to heal and rebuild.” – Former MP for Bukit Batok, David Ong

Unlike the case of Lee Li Lian where she was bombarded with questions from interviewers and Members of Parliament which made her repeat her reasons for the rejection of the NCMP seat on numerous occasions, it all seems a little hushed in the current case laid out before us.

For the sake of comparison, let us cast our minds back to the things that were said of Lee Li Lian

A Gem from Grace Fu

Chan Chun Sing – The Gift that keeps on giving

One from Charles Chong – the current MP for Punngol East

Quote:
“This means in this case, respecting the results of voting in Punggol East SMC which saw sufficient number of voters in my constituency giving Ms Lee Li Lian a mandate to enter Parliament – a privilege she has regretfully declined to accept,

And the icing on the cake from the PAP’s biggest fanboys – FAP

In a nutshell, rejecting her NCMP seat, even with a transparent reason, was deemed as an act akin to the betrayal of the very people who voted for her to speak up for them in Parliament. If that’s betrayal, then what would resigning out of the blue while leaving Bukit Batok constituents – 72.99% of whom voted for you – in the dark amount to?

While I understand that Mr Ong has asked for privacy, I believe that he would get that after he and/or his party comes clean. The Residents of Bukit Batok have a right to know exactly why their elected representative resigned. You ask for privacy and your wish may be granted, but only after some much-needed closure. I’m afraid the nature of public office just happens to be as such.

it’s time to come clean. Come clean, not in the name of some cliched catchphrase like transparency or accountability but simply because you said you would do so. The sooner you do the better, so as to avoid tainting your own by-election campaign before it even starts and to grant Mr Ong the privacy he seeks.
Old 13-03-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
iwaniwan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look Pretty Sweet
Old 15-03-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 14
artie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud ofartie has much to be proud of

Wendy's Lim husband is quite ok looking. Why would she go for a botak and old man? unless she get other benefits...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1