The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 16
TheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Book A Slot With Us For The Most Genuine Experience Today ! ! !
✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
We Strive To Bring You Only The Finest & The Most Pleasurable Intimacy Session You Can Ever Think Of.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster (A)

TheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheRegentLust is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ✨✨✨TheRegentLust✨✨✨ ☄ YING ☄ FAlR SEXY CHIOBU HOT FIGURE+SLUTTY CFM FACE ! ! !

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
We Strive To Bring You Only The Finest & The Most Pleasurable Intimacy Session You Can Ever Think Of.
Old 15-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ✨✨✨TheRegentLust✨✨✨ ☄ YING ☄ FAlR SEXY CHIOBU HOT FIGURE+SLUTTY CFM FACE ! ! !

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 15-07-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Had a session with Ying from Regent Lust.

Preview of Ying! This video shows her true self, very GFE and pattern many many. A bit ding dong. Face after makeup is quite pretty, no pimples.

Ying in shower! Her body is slim, though not to the point of lean and mean like Vasa. Skin is on the fairer side, not the typical thai tan. Boobs are quite good size to grab and cute looking.

Ying is innocent but high sex drive. Demanding in many ways too. Grabbed my head to her face for lots of frenching and ear licking. Surprisingly after frenching alone, her pussy is already wet. She LOVES licking and fingering of her pussy, her love water just keeps flowing. When she sits her pussy on my face, she rocks her body and her face is all pleasure. You can imagine the view of her from bottom. Haha. And beware, as she climax, she grabs your hair. Not pain lah but arousing to feel her SEXUAL PROWESS.

BBBJ is average. Sex is amazing, first time see FL that demands to be on top. Seeing her rock her nice body with my stick inside her and her moaning face drives me nuts and I release liao. Simply bui tahan.

After first shot, wish to rest a while before shower but guess what, she was so horny that she keeps hugging me, kissing me and licking my ears. Machiam female energizer rabbit. So much teasing just leads to the second shot. Missionary will pull my body closer for deeper penetration and again she demanded cow girl. But haha this is second shot so I not so easy to cum. Continue to doggy her, she will keep moaning and look back at me with her slutty expression. Initiated holding my arm so as to give me more hold to penetrate her deeper and rock with rhythm together. Haha can you feel our love? After a while, I release again. When I go shower, I am surprised I only used 50 minutes for 2 shots. Wah Kao.

We shower with lots of gfe, many hugging, kissing and scrub each other's back. Requested BBBJ with her kneeling in the bathroom. Can still hard but confirm cannot shoot liao. Simply drained out from previous intense 2 shots. After shower is lots of chit chat and lovely stuff. She listens to English quite well though doesn't talk that well.

RTF is confirmed for me.
Old 15-07-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 15-07-2017, 09:02 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 15-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 16-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 16-07-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 16-07-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 16-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 16-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 16-07-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 17-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Old 17-07-2017, 05:31 AM
Samster (A)

✨✨✨ TheRegentLust ✨✨✨
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1