The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thai Girl in MRT Accident

I am posting this, not because it is my concern, but because it is not my concern yet the local news keep following up. http://www.asiaone.com/asia/thai-gir...-40000-monthly

I was eye witness. No police report ensued because it became an accident and a lawsuit in her favour. I cannot remember the exact year, month or day by now, but it should be in news archives. Since I stay in People's Action Party HQ i.e. AMK GRC, I would take the train from Ang Mo Kio MRT. That day, I walked along Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 till the train station, got past the gantry, and took the second escalator up till the South bound platform. As a casual habit, I walked towards the middle where there is less crowd, and I recall facing the direction of Cheng San Community Club because I could see the incoming train. Remember, back then there was still no automated barriers, there was just the yellow line and only the yellow line.

I did not notice the Thai girl initially, because nobody stood beyond the yellow line. There were at least ten people standing between me and the Thai girl, including a group of PRC females. Again, nothing wrong. There was no shoving, no pushing, because AMK MRT is unlike Bishan MRT which is very cramped and got more cramped. AMK MRT south bound track is facing the park's slope where you either stare at greenery or 'stone', so people are usually quite 'nuah' at the south bound platform unlike the north bound one over the past two decades. Then, the train started to come in, again, nothing unique. Out of a sudden, this girl machiam swimming pool diver as if a log - not even leaning much lesser being touched - she just dived towards the track. I saw her head directly hit the tracks, just like when we watch olympic diving the head enters the water before the legs. I was stunned, but she picked herself up, Then straightaway she crawled out of sight just in time for the train to drive over her.

Why that scene was very spectacular, yet I insist it is not my concern, is because instantaneously when the train halted I thought and assumed she died. It is not so much about accident or intentional mischief, but because we play games like Call of Duty you see, so we see first person CG scenes of tanks running over soldiers, it is not something new to us, but the mind makes automatic assumptions, e.g. KO. Why it was even more bizarre, is because then I noticed the PRC girls laughing and cheering as they walked away towards the other end of the platform where the staircase led them out. They were celebrating the occasion, and it felt as if we were at a cyber cafe with female classmates.

At that juncture it is less than possible judging or moralising, in fact my feet wobbled as the SMRT officers rushed to the platform, I made my way out, and I recall collapsing under the overhead bridge facing what is now Thong Chai Medical Institution.

I did not even have energy making a few more steps to the police station which is less than 100 metres away, I just froze and collapsed and sat crying. I called my uncle and auntie who were nearby to pick me up. They held my limbs and carried me home, passing by the police station. No police case, because I did not know who the casualty is and whether was there a death.

Yet, when it became news and legal action, when I recall what I saw and the subsequent actions taken by several parties, on one hand I remain pseudo impressed by this Thai girl in ajar-ajar fighting and how she cope with her loss of two limbs and that nightmare, on the other hand when she told her stories about what happened, seriously I was there and looking at her direction, nobody was pushing her, nobody was touching her, yet if she was fainting I have been through Singapore army and police before I have seen how girls faint when you make them stand for too long during parades. I have seen cadets that fall forward or sidewards and hit their head on the ground or other squadmates. In other words, how this Thai girl "fainted" was a very skilful dive. If you watch soccer, there is a difference between clinical fainting, being tripped, being pushed, accidental collision, and intentional diving.

The one that this Thai girl did was almost definitely intentional diving. The manner that I saw her fall forwards - whilst standing a foot or more behind the yellow line - was done in a way that she purposefully falls on the track just when the train is incoming - not before, not after, but zhun zhun the moment when the train came in - and she even gave herself enough time to crawl up and hide in that corner such that she lost exactly two legs, not one upper body too many.

In other words, I am neither praising nor criticising her. What I am saying is, because of how she did that fall, even if I had camera evidence I cannot prove that she is lying because she claimed it is an accident. Yet, when I observed how she fought for the compensation, I had to give credit because she is damn smart in how she con the compensation out of SMRT, and besides she still has both legs amputated as proofs.

This is not about moralising, it is about, hey, people esp "foreign talents" do such "chu-pattern" things. If I recall those PRC girls, they were already laughing and celebrating.

In Singapore because of our upbringing, alot of us will be donating money or supporting this or that, but if we regard these foreign talents whether PRC or Thai, it is all about the money you see. You can moralise with them as a Singaporean, but what the PRC or Thai folks see are the money that you fail to, in a way, because you and I are 'swakoo', mah.

Again, I am typing this, not because I care a sh1t, but because when this Thai girl shows up again on AsiaOne headlines making money from her "accident", I laugh instead because as a Singaporean I have come to learn that our kiasee mentality means I can never do what she did.

To the local news it is an "accident".

As far as I am concerned, this Thai girl taught me a lesson on what women from some countries would do for money. I cannot be unimpressed with them, but, fwoah, I cannot repeat what she did because I was not taught to do this in Ministry of Education schools. Till now, to me, this Thai girl is "sibei chu pattern" ah.
Old 30-06-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Thai Girl in MRT Accident

Reading this gave the incident a new perspective. She was "risking life and limb".. literally. Like TS, I don't think I can do it as well.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1