The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for affordable divorced lawyer

May I know the price for one? I did Google around, and seem $2500-$2900 is the price to settle.

But I would like to confirm the final price from bro or sis whom have actually done it and paid for it.

My case would be uncontested, but with hdb and 2 kids.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Looking for affordable divorced lawyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by akapat View Post
May I know the price for one? I did Google around, and seem $2500-$2900 is the price to settle.

But I would like to confirm the final price from bro or sis whom have actually done it and paid for it.

I think somewhere below 4k for an uncontested divorce is reasonable. Are you very sure with 2 kids and a HDB it is still uncontested? Must be very sure le.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Maybe all give to wife than will be uncontested.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 05-06-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
I think somewhere below 4k for an uncontested divorce is reasonable. Are you very sure with 2 kids and a HDB it is still uncontested? Must be very sure le.
Uncontested meaning both party has agreed on what to split etc.

If no hdb and kids, price would be $1500 only. Saw it on some advertising.

Still no one answer me. Anyone has went thru and paid it, and can recommend a lawyer that is cheap and help me with the necessary paper works. Really dont want to fork out so much money for a piece of paper.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kwokaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Still no one answer me. Anyone has went thru and paid it, and can recommend a lawyer that is cheap and help me with the necessary paper works. Really dont want to fork out so much money for a piece of paper.
look for one of the lawyer firm in hdb hub. u can use them as ur lawyer when selling hdb if u find them good. more convenient when attending hdb appointment and lawyer
Old 05-06-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
doesnt singapore have a self service method in cases like yourself look up DIY options...also look up lawyer forums rather than a sex fourm imho
This is a sex forum with sub page as "matter of the heart". Are you a dumbass to teach me where to post for information? What does that even concern you?
Do you get a dime to post a comment? I really pity you. All you are worth is just a dime to post stupid comment to irritate others...As like all your other posting.
Old 05-06-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
PangJenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can divorce resolve your issue?

Quote:

Old 06-06-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

With HDB involved...dun think it would be so cheap bah..probably 4k or so....this is what my friend paid previously like 5 years back.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 06-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:

There are no cheap lawyers but either effective or lousy ones. I'm sure you probably would have an idea on the range of prices and you should talk to a few lawyers to find out what they can do for you to have a proper closure on your divorce.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
PangJenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In that case don't divorce better
Old 06-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OzilMesut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PangJenny View Post
Can divorce resolve your issue?
By not divorcing can resolve the issue?
Old 07-06-2017, 04:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peekaboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the divorce process is not so easy. the lawyer u enage basically to handle with the courts order. if u engage the same laywer to handle hdb will be expensive. use hdb lawyer at a cheaper price to remove n refund the money to cpf. the basic divorce case is abt 1800 have not include hidden charges.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

HOH.
C heap since yours is uncontestedQuality I reserve my comments..
Old 07-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
wonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Totally uncontested will be around $1.8k. Which means your ex-wife and you don't need any discussion on the spilt. Bear in mind she need her own lawyer too. So depending on how you do it. If you want things to be easier, you can get 2 lawyers from the same firm. You'll get a slight discount but then that is if it is really uncontested. Probably cost you around $3.3k. The lawyer will only contact you for first appointment for drifting of the agreement, then you meet and sign the first draft for filing to the court. Then one month later you get the first judgement, then 4 months later you'll get the final judgement.

Please bear in mind that's not all. The hdb u will need to settle and that you will need another lawyer. That should cost you $2.5 each also. All in all, depending on whether is your ex going to help you pay 1/2 for it, or if you r paying for her share too, you probably need around $10k?
Old 07-06-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfix View Post
Totally uncontested will be around $1.8k. Which means your ex-wife and you don't need any discussion on the spilt. Bear in mind she need her own lawyer too. So depending on how you do it. If you want things to be easier, you can get 2 lawyers from the same firm. You'll get a slight discount but then that is if it is really uncontested. Probably cost you around $3.3k. The lawyer will only contact you for first appointment for drifting of the agreement, then you meet and sign the first draft for filing to the court. Then one month later you get the first judgement, then 4 months later you'll get the final judgement.

Please bear in mind that's not all. The hdb u will need to settle and that you will need another lawyer. That should cost you $2.5 each also. All in all, depending on whether is your ex going to help you pay 1/2 for it, or if you r paying for her share too, you probably need around $10k?
Din know about hiring 2 lawyers. Thanx for the info. Will enquire about that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1