The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 413 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9784 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the secret to long lasting affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
So, to my bro and sis who had their story ended,
Don not be sad that it ended, but happy that it happened.

and to my bro and sis who still have this special relationship including myself.
Enjoy every moment you have with her/him. I'll rather regret something I did than regret not doing something. Twenty years from now, make sure you can say that you chose you life, you didn't settle for it.

Bro senter89,

Well said.

Mine is 31 years and still on going.

When we first met, I was married and she is single. Did heavy petting only. No sexual acts.

Encouraged her to seek her own life and get married. Five years later she married. We lost contact. Later, about 10 years, we got in touch again due to nature of work.

Found out the husband is an asshole. She had a miscarriage. Fortunately, she subsequently conceived and gave birth to a boy and a girl. When she gave birth, the husband is playing mahjong instead of accompanying her to hospital.

Her husband let her handled the family and finances. He only goes to drink frequently even though there is insufficient money and bet heavily on 4D. Helped her financially and we became closer.

One thing lead to another and we finally made love after 12 years. Maybe due to this time gap, from first meeting to first making love, it helped us to bond strongly.

It is our mutual understanding that our family are intact. We agreed that we are not fated to be husband and wife in this life. Only hoped to be in next life.

She cared a lot about me and I treasured and pampered her.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joanne321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why does men always think the gal outside is better?
Old 25-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

have a good holiday with your loved ones...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 25-06-2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old 26-06-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
twinstarsloxing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joanne321 View Post
Aren't some women think the guys outside are better?
Old 26-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
cassandradream deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Joanne, I don't agree that guys think the other woman is better. They can't even leave their wives for the other woman thinking they will morph into someone else once they exclusively have him. The irony of life!! Sucks right?
Old 27-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 7
jacksontay88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have alot of money to pamper the other half!
Old 28-06-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fazzyrim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It's not about better or worse. It's about how a man and woman thinks. A man can think separately, but a woman will always want to connect everything together. So to a man, an affair is an affair and that's it, but to a woman, she would invest feelings in it, even though knowing it's wrong.

Like in this video...

Old 08-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 13
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
i am also in a similiar relationship . its been 2yrs . we have been each others solemates since this long. its a "marriage" i never had . we respect each other and make sure we discuss feelings and tots. when times are diffiicult we are compassionate and try our best to be avaliable .its not easy . it takes work commitment and belief in each other. ppl would ask so y dont u do the same w ur spouse??? yes .... sometimes issues and state of affairs have deteriorated to such an extent .... its not salvagable......
I fully agree... there was a time I wished I could make up with my wife but she just refused to cooperate with me. But now I have given up and then she turned around trying to patch up with me. I can only tell her, "sorry, it's too late, you could have done that when you had the chance to."
Old 08-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 13
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
this is very true.

P/s want to start a small group of people, divorced, going to, thinking about it, having extra partners, etc... sometimes a word of advice from the wiser and non judgmental people can help loads. WeChat? PM me. Bros, Sis...all welcomed.
Bro, we actually have a group on Wechat for a while. Feel free to join us, just PM if you are interested. Would be glad to have you around :-)
Old 11-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

y do the woman at hme keep complaining the man is lousy at home ..... not appreciated at hme so go outside .... simple

Quote:
Why does men always think t
he gal outside is better?
Old 12-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiK View Post

Clearly we are very close and news starts flying around. We are now trying to explain to our own spouses to clear misunderstandings. Still, emotions are rampant and things are difficult.
Hey.. you do know that as long as you have to hide it from your spouse, you are already there?
It doesn't really have to be physical you know?
Old 12-07-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinstarsloxing View Post
Aren't some women think the guys outside are better?
i completely agree with this ...

its not only guys who has middle life crisis .. apparently girls are having it too .. and it is worse

only based on my exp
Old 14-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
aseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Let's not make this a gender issue and not questioning the morality of an affair.

To achieve a long lasting relationship (friendship, marriage, affairs, etc),

Certain needs need to be fulfill such as emotional, physical, financial, and so on for both individuals to maintain and retain the relationship.

(Some people hang on to marriage because for commitments, responsibilities, child, family pressure, embarrassment)

Humans are ever changing beings.

Nothing last forever.

Everything will come to an end.

The difference is how it ends when it eventually happens.

Either on a positive or negative note.

Lost of interest, time to move on, being discovered, death, etc...

Cherish the moment.
Old 14-07-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
localguylor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is no 1 secret to long last a relationship. One method works for you, may destroy other.

If you are facing unhappiness with your spouses and you are not doing anything. Then you are and will be facing the same shit day in day out.

Manage your expectation! (For girl)

If a guy is not perfect. Don't expect him to transform into your dream prince charming after marriage. 99% of the guy will not change, if he does not become worsen. You already gain.

Like wise. Who said having affair 100% lead to divorce? At least not to me.
Old 21-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Paper cannot cover fire .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1