The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marry

What are you doing with your life?

For me, i indulge in my hobby and focus on my work. Once in a while chiong GL. Aim to score ONS, SB, FB as i become more successful in the art of hunting.

Bros and sisters, how about you?

Thanks.
Old 31-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post

For me, i indulge in my hobby and focus on my work. Once in a while chiong GL. Aim to score ONS, SB, FB as i become more successful in the art of hunting.

Thanks.
seems a pretty shallow and hollow life if thats all you are aiming for, not that i have any solutions myself, im single never married prob no intention to marry under 40, retired
Old 31-03-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marr

Been single for over 10 years. After broken up with ex tried to pursue other gals but failed in the end. Felt tired and hurt of chasing gals and decided to remain single till today.

Get involved with walking exercise regularly at local park. Been doing it full time for 5 years plus and still doing it. One good way to cope with loneliness and my single lifestyle, and found it good for my mental health too.

My other hobbies include cooking, reading and travelling in my free time. When I travel I would use this opportunity to cheong when the budget suits me.

I used to envy married couples and people with partners before. Now I just don't care and decided to stop comparing with them. I am contented with my single life and the 100% freedom and flexibility I can have with it.

And most important is take good care of my own health by regular exercise which I found to be beneficial for my long term health. To summarise I don't think being single is that bad, it all depend on how one lead their daily lives and how one manage their own private life. So far so good for me.
Old 31-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenz View Post
seems a pretty shallow and hollow life if thats all you are aiming for, not that i have any solutions myself, im single never married prob no intention to marry under 40, retired
Life is a game. Its how you play it, i suppose.

I'm not sure if that's all i'm aiming for but one thing for sure is, i have the freedom I want.

Maybe in future, I will start giving back to society by doing voluntary activities.
Old 31-03-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Been single for over 10 years. After broken up with ex tried to pursue other gals but failed in the end. Felt tired and hurt of chasing gals and decided to remain single till today.

Get involved with walking exercise regularly at local park. Been doing it full time for 5 years plus and still doing it. One good way to cope with loneliness and my single lifestyle, and found it good for my mental health too.

My other hobbies include cooking, reading and travelling in my free time. When I travel I would use this opportunity to cheong when the budget suits me.

I used to envy married couples and people with partners before. Now I just don't care and decided to stop comparing with them. I am contented with my single life and the 100% freedom and flexibility I can have with it.

And most important is take good care of my own health by regular exercise which I found to be beneficial for my long term health. To summarise I don't think being single is that bad, it all depend on how one lead their daily lives and how one manage their own private life. So far so good for me.
Same here. I used to envy whenever I saw families with children running around at the mrt stations. But then I'm not suitable for this kind of lifestyle. I rather look at them from afar and enjoy what I want to do with my own life on my own no doubt sometimes with friends as well.

I still date every now and then. Short dates. No promises of happily ever after. Just be happy for that once or twice meetup. No hard feelings. Happy, stay together longer. Not happy, split.

The only thing I'd rather stay committed to is my work. At least I know I get paid for it. Work hard, play hard. Enjoy life as it is. Cheers.
Old 31-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post

healthy attitude
Old 02-04-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

I enjoy cooking, reading, watching movies, cycling, swimming, people watching while sipping my drink and browsing sbf reading stories. and one trip per year, at least.
Old 02-04-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 13
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Well, I'm still married, at least for the time being. Will be single again eventually when the time comes. Just a little longer I guess.

If you guys (or gals) interested, why not we meet up for a drink or something? At least we have something in common to share :-D Cheers!
Old 03-04-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
Well, I'm still married, at least for the time being. Will be single again eventually when the time comes. Just a little longer I guess.

If you guys (or gals) interested, why not we meet up for a drink or something? At least we have something in common to share :-D Cheers!
sounds like dead man walking ahhaha
Old 03-04-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post

Sounds like you're waiting for kids to grow up before you part?
Old 07-04-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
furritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfurritales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sometimes being single is still the best... at least for me... I enjoy reading and writing, traveling and relish the freedom to meet friends or anyone as and when i wishes. Most importantly, you must enjoy your own company and finds your own passion in life.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 12
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post

Thanks.
One of my romantic interests is "single" i.e. divorcee. She used to be a masseur. Her colleague intervened and told me she already has a child in Johor Bahru, but in Singapore she is not known to be a mother yet. In a way, as her ex-husband has become a taxi driver i.e. having a proper vocation in Singapore, I granted the serendipity.

I probably before reconciling her with her ex-husband if they are meant to be, we are Asians after all. Same case in TS' tale, if you ask me, 'single' and 'divorcee' is different, if you are a 'divorcee', I usually advise reconciliation instead of seeking perfection in marriage.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

separation no children. been learning about the game for 2 years. one laid. been single for a year plus. recently told to laid of hit workout due to weak heart.

have cravings for stop motion transformers. heart weak but still horny. Have to keep heartbeat at fat burning range. cannot exceed cardio.

working on my startup and hopefully lead a digital nomad life in Thailand or Taiwan.

Semi retired. making money from trading but worst than McDonald's auntie pay. enough to surpassed inflation.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

no intention to marry.

heard too many, saw too many, divorce cases and sexless marriages.

many married men also buy stuff from me due to their wife refuse for sex.

while other men buy couple items such as bondage or vibrators only to play with their girlfriend or FB.

even once in blue moon, when they say buy for wife, is they hope can make their wife horny for sex again.

so nope. no intention to marry.

people may say marriage is not all about sex.

but sexless marriage, marry for what fuck?
Old 08-04-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokshiokrelax View Post
no intention to marry.

heard too many, saw too many, divorce cases and sexless marriages.

many married men also buy stuff from me due to their wife refuse for sex.

while other men buy couple items such as bondage or vibrators only to play with their girlfriend or FB.

even once in blue moon, when they say buy for wife, is they hope can make their wife horny for sex again.

so nope. no intention to marry.

people may say marriage is not all about sex.

but sexless marriage, marry for what fuck?
Sexless marriage will ultimately lead to divorce in the long term. No point being together if the other half busy with their career or private lives.

There is one case of husband sexting using smartphone and the wife could not tolerate it any longer.

http://www.star2.com/family/relation...g-other-women/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1