The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2006, 11:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

your relative can do very little after marriage... but he can think twice before marrying her...

What good is a marriage if there exist so many doubts and suspicion????? isn;t trust one of the element of marriage????

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKK Kaki
Anybody can help ?

I got a relative who married a foreigner wife and she is a PR but getting her Pink ic very soon ( Approved already ) . Problem is that my relative ( My uncle infact ) suspect that his wife might leave him after getting citizenship. Can anybody give advised that if that really happened can he sue his wife for cheating him and making used of him just to get citizenship ?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 23
MikeElliot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMikeElliot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. Big Sexy,

Please advise...

My friend always go Malaysia, Indonesia & Asian countries for holidays either alone or with friends. Now her lawyer wants copies of his passport.
Can she file under adulterly? Must she have solid proof to nail him?
How my friend can fight this off? Or is she suspect that he buys properties oversea?

Thanks
Old 23-10-2006, 08:39 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

hmm... i don;t really understand your question...

Assuming your friend is the wife...is she suspecting that her husband is committing adulterly? hmm...what is it that she wants exactly? a divorce??
if she can get evidence of the husband committing adultery... yes she can use that to file for divorce...

but as always... get your friend to have a heart to heart talk with the husband first... marriage is a blessing...cherish it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeElliot
Bro. Big Sexy,

Please advise...

My friend always go Malaysia, Indonesia & Asian countries for holidays either alone or with friends. Now her lawyer wants copies of his passport.
Can she file under adulterly? Must she have solid proof to nail him?
How my friend can fight this off? Or is she suspect that he buys properties oversea?

Thanks

Old 23-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Samster

MikeElliot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMikeElliot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for replying.....

My friend is a guy. The divorce process has been on-going for 4 mths & now the wife lawyer wants him to submit copies of the passport. (Request For Discovery) The wife suspect he "hanky-panky" overseas or oversea properties.

He earns 3K/mth but spend only 2K. The wife suspect the 1K is used for other "purposes". Now she demands a 20K "back-paid" to her account within 3 months. Is it possible to do that w/o any court order?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy
hmm... i don;t really understand your question...

Assuming your friend is the wife...is she suspecting that her husband is committing adulterly? hmm...what is it that she wants exactly? a divorce??
if she can get evidence of the husband committing adultery... yes she can use that to file for divorce...

but as always... get your friend to have a heart to heart talk with the husband first... marriage is a blessing...cherish it..
Old 23-10-2006, 12:01 PM

if the divorce proceeding is going on for 4 months now........ it is rather strange that her lawyer will ask for the documents now...4 months is abit long... anyway ask the lawyer to sent him an offical letter requesting for it, if they really want it.... if it was the wife who wants it.. then your friend can just ignore her..

as for your friend wages....he has no obligation to to tell the wife where/how the money was spend.

On what ground is the wife claiming the 20K for??? did your friend borrowed it from her??

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeElliot
Thanks for replying.....

My friend is a guy. The divorce process has been on-going for 4 mths & now the wife lawyer wants him to submit copies of the passport. (Request For Discovery) The wife suspect he "hanky-panky" overseas or oversea properties.

He earns 3K/mth but spend only 2K. The wife suspect the 1K is used for other "purposes". Now she demands a 20K "back-paid" to her account within 3 months. Is it possible to do that w/o any court order?

Old 25-10-2006, 12:49 PM
Samster

Heard from him the case was delay due to her wife's lawyer did not recieved the mediation letter from family court. Strange rite?
His lawyer & him did recieved & turn up but the other parties was not there.
Therefore another date was given.

He had submitted the Affidavit For Divorce Hearing.
He break-down everything that he has.
He was question by the other party lawyer for the 1K buffer.

If he spend $ on hobbies & was not listed in the Affidavit, (etc diving, travelling,etc) any impact on the him?
Cause now both his bank account is <S$500. Is it a good sign?

He was forbidden to see the kids by his wife.
He was seperated from them for 2 years.
During this period, he refuse to send allowance to them.
End up the wife supporting alone. Because of this, she demand the 20K to be payable up-front. (20months X $1k for 2 kids/mth)=$20K.
Think this woman is crazy... She earns more than her husband. $5K/mth.

Thanks for reading my lousy grammar.... Thanks bro.

Quote:
if the divorce proceeding is going on for 4 months now........ it is rather strange that her lawyer will ask for the documents now...4 months is abit long... anyway ask the lawyer to sent him an offical letter requesting for it, if they really want it.... if it was the wife who wants it.. then your friend can just ignore her..

as for your friend wages....he has no obligation to to tell the wife where/how the money was spend.

On what ground is the wife claiming the 20K for??? did your friend borrowed it from her??
Old 25-10-2006, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnny88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Bro Big Sexy,

Just a casual question for the benefit of our Bros out there.

If a person had a divorced in Singapore and later ended up giving up citizenship in Singapore and taking up a citizenship in another country.

With the Maintenance Order (Facilities for Enforcement) and Maintenance Order (Reciprocal Enforcement) Act). I understand that not all the countries in this world will reciporocal with the enforcement act of paying maintenance. One example would be PRC.

Does the guy needs to comply with the paying of maintenance even his ex-wife choose not to re-marries? Thanks....
Old 25-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
..how was she "badly advised" by the lawyer??..
According to my buddy, she was receiving $600 pm for child maintenence & living in the matrimonial home with her parents from PRC while the divorce proceedings was going on.

On the court hearing,
1) custody of the child was given to my buddy - so he stopped giving her the child maintenence.
2) she was allowed wife maintenance - given to her in one lump sum.
3) she got no share of the matrimonail home in SG as all their properties in PRC was fully given to her. - my buddy wants her & parents to move out.

After receiving the $$ and legal papers for the PRC properties, she refused to hand over the child's passport & refused to move out of the matrimonial home even though eviction notice was served to them.

She now claims she is entitled to the $600 child maintenance and she & her parents can stay in the matrimonial home as long as the divorce is not over. She did not agree to the terms of the ancillary matters as drafted by her previous lawyers as she wants custody of the child and a share of the matrimonial home but her lawyer lied to her about the terms (she don't understand english).

What do you think? Does my buddy has to go through the whole process again? Can he ask her to return the lump sum $$$ and the PRC properties?

Grounded Eagle
Old 02-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle
....After receiving the $$ and legal papers for the PRC properties, she refused to hand over the child's passport & refused to move out of the matrimonial home.....

She did not agree to the terms of the ancillary matters as drafted by her previous lawyers as she wants custody of the child and a share of the matrimonial home but her lawyer lied to her.....
Typical PRCs..... always manipulating the legal system.
Good luck to your buddy cos' I think she gonna try for everything thing she can lay her hands on....
Some advice for bros here.... never marry a PRC woman..... you can f**K them but NEVER EVER marry them.

bro snakehead
Old 03-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mtkpnmpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro just asking for my friend...

If they are still staying together but have not slept together and no sex together etc. can they apply for divorce just because there is no more love?
Old 05-11-2006, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nat Nat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro.

(d) That you and your spouse have lived apart for a continuous period of at least 3 years just before you start divorce proceedings, and your spouse agrees to the divorce; and/or

(e) That you and your spouse have lived apart for a continuous period of at least 4 years just before you start divorce proceedings. In this case, your spouse does not need to agree to the divorce.

Note that for a) above, if you continue to live with your spouse for more than 6 months after you discover the adultery, you may not be able to rely on adultery to petition for a divorce.
For c) above, desertion means leaving you without your agreement and without any reasonable cause. In exceptional cases, where your spouse has without reasonable cause driven you out of the home and continues to exclude you from the house for a period of two years, that can also constitute desertion by your spouse.

For d) and e) above, "living apart" requires the intention of staying apart from each other with the view of ending the marriage, as well as the physical act of staying apart. However, you may still be considered as staying apart even if you and your spouse are staying at the same address, if you and your spouse have led completely separate lives and have separate households (i.e. not staying in the same bedroom, not having sexual relations, not doing any household chores such as cooking, washing, cleaning, ironing, etc. together, or for each other; not having meals together as a family; not going out together as a family, etc.) for the required length of time, for the purposes of obtaining a divorce based on three or four years' separation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkpnmpk
Bro just asking for my friend...

If they are still staying together but have not slept together and no sex together etc. can they apply for divorce just because there is no more love?
Old 05-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Samster

she was receiving the $$$ before the divorce is completed, lidat can meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle
According to my buddy, she was receiving $600 pm for child maintenence & living in the matrimonial home with her parents from PRC while the divorce proceedings was going on.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
johnny88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny88
Bro Big Sexy,

Just a casual question for the benefit of our Bros out there.

If a person had a divorced in Singapore and later ended up giving up citizenship in Singapore and taking up a citizenship in another country.

With the Maintenance Order (Facilities for Enforcement) and Maintenance Order (Reciprocal Enforcement) Act). I understand that not all the countries in this world will reciporocal with the enforcement act of paying maintenance. One example would be PRC.

Does the guy needs to comply with the paying of maintenance even his ex-wife choose not to re-marries? Thanks....
How come nobody seems to be interested to answer this question??????
Old 06-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat Nat
she was receiving the $$$ before the divorce is completed, lidat can meh?
brudder nat nat,

Double-checked with my buddy and he confirmed $$$ was paid to her because when she filed for divorce, she asked for interim child maintenance from my buddy as the child was look after by her parent. He was paying almost about a year until the court hearing verdict when he was given custody of the child. Then he stopped payment to her but she still under impression she is entitled to it.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

bro. you can find the answer here.

http://www.helplinelaw.com/lawyers/i...aintenance.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny88
How come nobody seems to be interested to answer this question??????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1