The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!
Re: thai wl lifestyle seen in real-life experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by quorq View Post
I think this type of 'deceiving' relationship not only apply to WL, I have come across Non WL, a thai uni grad that are much worst then WL KC.
Don't be surprised some of these thai grads used to work part time fl before...
Old 28-04-2011, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boyz1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They call all their regulars DARLING , dont be fooled ...
Old 28-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz1991 View Post
One girl did that on me and I almost got hook big time.
Perhaps is luck that the av caught up with her and she was sent back.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyz1991 View Post
they also mass sms in groups to carrot heads : "How are you? I miss you."
Old 03-05-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

always remember.. rak jing jing, dtaai jing jing..
Old 21-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

teerak came back from Italy to Thailand this early July.. file divorce with her farang husband.. coming to visit me this Sunday.. told me she would stay with me for 20++ days, then she's going to Phuket.. should i or should i not let her come visit me?
Old 25-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 17
williamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterwilliamsF1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually, it doesnt matter which passport the girl carry. once she walk into this line where $ fall from the sky as soon as she drop her panties, more $ fall from the sky when she open her legs, more $ drop from the sky when she let man poke, slowly but surely she will find that its easy to finance everything she has been eyeing for.

at the beginning, maybe promise herself work few yrs to get out of the credit crunch. then, when credit crunch sorted out, maybe she wanna be a good daughter, wanna buy something for the parents, then, later, the parents see that the daughter is doing well, start to give her a long wishlist, and then the girl will eventually sign on for life.

even somewhere along the way, she finds a guy who can accept her history, she will continue to drop her panties, cos that 1 guy alone cant finance that long wishlist. within 3yrs, all the lovers come & go, she will believe that there's no real love (bcos she's too numb to realize that man cant allow his woman to sleep around).

until the time comes when she's old & wrinkled & no more market value, she will hurry find angmo lover who doesnt know her history. or maybe, she will resort to marrying some low-life farmer from the kampung (who may have the habit of f**king around)
Old 25-07-2011, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
inlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinlaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsF1 View Post
actually, it doesnt matter which passport the girl carry. once she walk into this line where $ fall from the sky as soon as she drop her panties, more $ fall from the sky when she open her legs, more $ drop from the sky when she let man poke, slowly but surely she will find that its easy to finance everything she has been eyeing for.
I always believe in this - Once FL, always FL mind
Old 25-07-2011, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Even a mail order bride is better than a whore, though they are both looking for a ticket to a vastly improved life but the difference is that whores can fuck up your mind if you are not careful.
Old 26-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jayho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamsF1 View Post

at the beginning, maybe promise herself work few yrs to get out of the credit crunch. then, when credit crunch sorted out, maybe she wanna be a good daughter, wanna buy something for the parents, then, later, the parents see that the daughter is doing well, start to give her a long wishlist, and then the girl will eventually sign on for life.

even somewhere along the way, she finds a guy who can accept her history, she will continue to drop her panties, cos that 1 guy alone cant finance that long wishlist. within 3yrs, all the lovers come & go, she will believe that there's no real love (bcos she's too numb to realize that man cant allow his woman to sleep around).

until the time comes when she's old & wrinkled & no more market value, she will hurry find angmo lover who doesnt know her history. or maybe, she will resort to marrying some low-life farmer from the kampung (who may have the habit of f**king around)
well said bro,
sometimes i wonder if men is the more 重感情 species around
Old 27-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 0
sytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytloverr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
teerak came back from Italy to Thailand this early July.. file divorce with her farang husband.. coming to visit me this Sunday.. told me she would stay with me for 20++ days, then she's going to Phuket.. should i or should i not let her come visit me?

if Italian so good, why did she give him up?
might be a reason why he divorced her right?

Bro, perhaps you should exercise a bit of caution.
Old 28-07-2011, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

When u are in love with a WL, lots of brothers here will tell you no and most of your friends will tell you no. Somewhere inside your mind, you will also say better not...how to trust !!

Then you will start to think perhaps, perhaps she is different. One in a million and I am really the lucky one ! Why not give her and myself a chance to try. Guess we really might just be different.

Surely they must be some successful story somewhere. So many movies on it some more.

How come I know ?

I was lucky as I caught her 2 timing quite early in our relationship.

Now I am married to a simple normal girl NOT to a WL and started to raise young children. I thank the heavens THAT relationship didnt work out. I cannot imagine having her or any WL as the mother of my children.

What kinds of values would they impart to my kids when I am working most of the time?

Think about that and perhaps it is easier to wake up.
Old 28-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

thanks every bro for dropping comments.. will just try to enjoy her company..
Old 28-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
...........What kinds of values would they impart to my kids.......
I think you hit the nail in the head-if you want to have kids, better not to marry FL.
But if you just want to have companionship (and maybe a tour guide for Thailand and a Thai language teacher all rolled into one), it should be OK.

Those retired with kids already grown up and working should also find it OK-for second marraige.This is provided you marry and stay in Thailand- as need not worry about Women's Charter and cost of living much lower.
Old 29-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

Met a thai uni student when i was there and she took me home, 2 bonks and asked for 'help' which i knew was money ofcos, paid her about 300sgd and she took me to the 7-11 below her apartment to help stock up her grocery.

To them its normal, selling themselves is part of their culture.
Every woman, anywhere has a price tag, either a $50 bonk or a $5000 bag will do the job.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1