The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jolli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai wl lifestyle seen in real-life experience

Guys, thai girls are for having a good time with. Whatever they are doing to make you feel so good, they are also doing to someone else. Their sob stories are pretty standard and you would be a fool to totally believe them...Have fun and move on...Find yourself a good girlfriend and wife...you can still have fun.

Go BKK and taste it at their homeland and you will think you are wasting time here in Singapore...good luck guys...
Old 12-04-2011, 10:19 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Bro DyeLook,

I see. So you are the type that needs to connect not only genitally but as well as spiritually.

My advice is that when you KC WLs, you should imagine yourself as a WG (Working Gentleman) and your job is to get repeat customer. Something like a role-reversal, only thing is you still pay. Haha...

But actually all the same lah. WL or normal girl, once you KC deep deep, it depends on the girl. If she wants to chop you, WL or not, still chop you. At least with a WL, you still at least have a reason not to believe. So it may still be safer to KC a WL afterall...Haha...
Old 12-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
But actually all the same lah. WL or normal girl, once you KC deep deep, it depends on the girl. If she wants to chop you, WL or not, still chop you. At least with a WL, you still at least have a reason not to believe. So it may still be safer to KC a WL afterall...Haha...
ya loh, bro reoxy.. i actually kena kc(kena chop) by my ex-wife of 16years more than any girls else
Old 14-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro reoxy.. others i don't know.. for me, i kc because i need more gfe when i boom boom girl.. maybe thats the reason why kena kc back
Haha.... i am also like that....
Old 14-04-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
Bro DyeLook,

I see. So you are the type that needs to connect not only genitally but as well as spiritually.

My advice is that when you KC WLs, you should imagine yourself as a WG (Working Gentleman) and your job is to get repeat customer. Something like a role-reversal, only thing is you still pay. Haha...

For me, when a thai girl say she loves you means.... can you take care of me and pay me....
Old 14-04-2011, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
notice that some new cheongsters hope to marry them even though they have know each others for a 1-2 months, so hopefully more experience bros will share their ups and downs relationship..

thanks in advance...
Brother, I am a firm beleiver that the only association you should have with Thai anything is the food. And it should be eaten in SG.
Old 14-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
For me, when a thai girl say she loves you means.... can you take care of me and pay me (my whole family included)....
this is what i normally think now...
Old 15-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wells deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I withness 3 of my close friends had unsucessful relationship with thai. I feel that as long they are working in night life be it WL, coyotes, the chances are slim.

No 1 friend - 2 years relation from Phuket, 32 years with 2 kids. WL. He brought 2 motorbikes for her to rent out, support her monthly rental and even to the extend of applying and paying to one of her son to a better school. Story end up when he saw a genting logo hand luggage hiding in her room. Slowly investigate found out that she is seeing a Malaysian and regularly visit her in Phuket.

No 2 friend - 4 years relation also from phuket. 30 years old. WL. Spend most short weekend visiting her and support living cost of 30k baht monthly. Story end up when there is a faulty hand phone when my friend turn it on, sms comes in from a korean guy saying he be coming on when and he misses her body. Every month send her 60k baht and visit her every 3 months. He cried badly coz he got a proposal ring with him when he saw sms.

No 3 friend - 1 year relation from BKK, 27 years old. Work as mamasan in bkk. Every month donate 15k for her rental and makan. Come visit him over in Singapore many time but he pays. One fine day when we a group with her visit a thai club in Singapore, when she going for a smoke and i happen to be behind saw a regular customer call her and ask hey why are u here? Ohh i miss u so much. Now come working in SG? That regular is my reservist kaki and he never see me. After which i call him out and fish more. She working as mamasan also take on japan clients and regular clients actively. I broke the news to my friend and he went into depression. Too love her liao.

To them is have extra money why not? Looking for WL for serious relation is troublesome and be ready to get hurt. Unless you are loaded and u drown her with $$$$.
Old 16-04-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
this is what i normally think now...
Haha... ok i edit further more...

For me, when a thai girl say she loves you means.... can you take care of me and pay me...

And when she say she loves you mak mak (very much) it means : can you take care of me and pay me and my whole family too...
Old 17-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 16
sheerfun1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersheerfun1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersheerfun1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Haha... ok i edit further more...

For me, when a thai girl say she loves you means.... can you take care of me and pay me...

And when she say she loves you mak mak (very much) it means : can you take care of me and pay me and my whole family too...
Nice one! hahaha...i think KC is unavoidable...
Old 17-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
quorq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this type of 'deceiving' relationship not only apply to WL, I have come across Non WL, a thai uni grad that are much worst then WL KC.

Sometime its not about the money but the time and feelings you had put in.
Old 18-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
when a thai girl say she loves you means.... can you take care of me and pay me....
Quote:
i actually kena kc(kena chop) by my ex-wife of 16years more than any girls else
I agree with dyelook.The amount you pay when you get divorced in Sillipore will make what you spend on the Thai WL seems like peanuts..WL all over the world are the same,as they join the trade to make money.
If they are not after money,they would have remained home and be farmers ect2If you visit the Thai FL's home, do not be surprised they are quite comfortably and way above subsistence living.
Old 18-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
If they are not after money,they would have remained home and be farmers... If you visit the Thai FL's home, do not be surprised they are quite comfortably and way above subsistence living.
and don't be surprise went you see alot of her unknown coming out from nowhere during meal-time.. thats why they still have to work cause too much mouth to feed..
Old 24-04-2011, 11:06 AM
Samster

There is another word:

Chan chop koon ( I like You).... but everytime i hear as I want to chop you carrot head!.....
Old 27-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Samster

notice many farang get kc more worst than us asian... especially those who knew the wl for 1-2weeks and marry wl.. guess phohm chaawp khoon suit them more..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1