The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wint3rflame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile How to marry a Geylang WL

I've got to know this Thai girl while visiting one of the legal houses in Geylang and we've been together for almost half a year now. Bros may want to laugh at me for being KC deep deep but we're really serious about each other and I've tested or lured her to suck my pocket dry but she wasn't interested in my money at all. We have plans to marry once she goes back to Thailand.

Here is the tricky part. According to my intel (which i need to seek confirmation from Bros here),
1) every legal WL are not allowed to marry or pregnant during the time of their stay working in Singapore?
2) ex-WL who have left Singapore are banned from re-entering for 1yr. Subsequently, they may apply for Social visit pass as normal tourist into Singapore?
3) what are the chances of her successfully applying for Long-term pass or even PR? Does she need to find a decent job and contribute cpf prior applying for PR?
4) when is a good time to marry her? After she gets her long term pass or while she's still on social visit pass?

And yes, I'm currently working with no criminal records or issues with ICA.
Old 09-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Black_Hawk_Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to marry a Geylang WL

1) every legal WL are not allowed to marry or pregnant during the time of their stay working in Singapore?
True.

2) ex-WL who have left Singapore are banned from re-entering for 1yr. Subsequently, they may apply for Social visit pass as normal tourist into Singapore?
not sure how long is the ban period. they can apply for VISA after that but subject to approval.

3) what are the chances of her successfully applying for Long-term pass or even PR? Does she need to find a decent job and contribute cpf prior applying for PR?
Very very slim. she can't find a job and contribute CPF prior to getting her PR. she can try to find a decent job and enter with work permit first. but work permit holder have lesser chance of getting PR.

4) when is a good time to marry her? After she gets her long term pass or while she's still on social visit pass?
as early as possible after the ban period. she can't get her LTVP if she is not married to you. she can only enter through VISA.

you are taking a very big risk to destroy your own future and a lifetime of heartaches/troubles. guess you are already too deep into it for someone to talk sense into you. what you are doing is totally illogical but blinded by love you are not seeing it. not to curse you, but i hope singapore will never take in a whore as PR. it simply wasting precious space where there are more deserving people. anyway, wish all the best for you and may you find happiness
Old 09-10-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Every individual human being shld has the right 2 choose wat he/she 1s 2 do, or who he/she 1s 2 be with. As long as it doesn't briharm 2 any1,it's his/her own biz/perferrence/choice.

It's difficult 2 get the best of both worlds.
Rich men scare their $ get stolen or conned,while poor men hv 2 worry abt $ every day.

Logically it make no sense 4 tis GREAT pcs of LAND 2 grant PR 2 a ex-WL, but then there r alrdy alot of rubbish here(be it local or FT)

How does 1 justify whether the other person is more deserving than the other ?
Jz becos 1 has a great education doesn't imply he/she is a more deserving person,whereas another w/o any qualification ain't.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Hawk_Up View Post
True.

not sure how long is the ban period. they can apply for VISA after that but subject to approval.

Very very slim. she can't find a job and contribute CPF prior to getting her PR. she can try to find a decent job and enter with work permit first. but work permit holder have lesser chance of getting PR.

as early as possible after the ban period. she can't get her LTVP if she is not married to you. she can only enter through VISA.

you are taking a very big risk to destroy your own future and a lifetime of heartaches/troubles. guess you are already too deep into it for someone to talk sense into you. what you are doing is totally illogical but blinded by love you are not seeing it. not to curse you, but i hope singapore will never take in a whore as PR. it simply wasting precious space where there are more deserving people. anyway, wish all the best for you and may you find happiness
well say bro hope u can knock some sense out to ts cheers
Old 09-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, best u learn Thai, find a job settle in Thailand if u really love your gal. Sori for being blunt, your WL will not be able to be accepted in S'pore & wat will your friends & family think if kena found out. Furthermore, she cannot get long term stay status in S'pore then u will have many many problems - financially & psychologically. My 2 cents.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

good luck TS, u need plenty of it.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
good luck TS, u need plenty of it.
YES! Plenty of luck needed.

One thing for sure, they are not allowed to enter again. Can anyone verify, if there is any successful return (legally)

They have been told verbally or through the recruitment process, the gals are NOT allow to enter again. Most of the time this phase is briefly brushed thru.

This 'banned' are and will not be written in black and white...... Gar mem not so stupid....

The only way is to get married and stay in LoS......
Old 09-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

dear TS,

why would you want to marry a WL? Please do not take this question as an attack on all WLs. i mean, would you really want to spend your whole life with her?

it may be in a heat of the moment that you are attracted to her, but trust me, once you met better girls, (or maybe girls that are nt WL), you will start to forget the WL.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

if it doesn't BREAK the country's law,watever an individual does is his/her own choices.

It might look wrong 2 u, but rite 2 him/her.

Doesn't mean tat u thinks it's wrong,it would definitely be wrong.
Old 09-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
once you met better girls, (or maybe girls that are nt WL), you will start to forget the WL.
very subjective...
WL may not be bad
Non WL may not be good

Old 09-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Samster

I have had many Singapore GFs before, none worked out. I've had Indonesian Chinese, Malaysian and prc GFs before, none worked out. But this time, I'm quite sure I have found the one for me. Pls do not discriminate a human being just because she chose to sell her body in order to better her family's living condition in northern Thailand. To me, I see that as an act of love. How far will the 'decent' girls out there go for you?
I've been to the family court a few times due to work and I see so many decent couples filing for divorce and most of them ended badly.
So what if I want to marry a where? I really don't mind her past because its the future I'm building with her. I know she loves and cried for me so many times when I wanted to end it at the initial stage, and now, i only want her to cry in tears of joy when we meet up in LOS.

I know I'm side-tracking a lot but pls, save the teachings for yourself and pray your r/s with a decent girl will lasts.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
aakumu2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
very subjective...
WL may not be bad
Non WL may not be good

Hi bro,
Agree totally.
I do wonder that if so many Sing bros are going for WL or FL as wife, does it means that there no good Singapore girls worth choosing from?.........
How sad..............

My humble two cents.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu2 View Post
Hi bro,
Agree totally.
I do wonder that if so many Sing bros are going for WL or FL as wife, does it means that there no good Singapore girls worth choosing from?.........
How sad..............

My humble two cents.
It's now a common sight to see Sg men marry viet, thai, Philippines, indon and prc wife. Does it mean something?
Old 10-10-2010, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
nitefyre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i suppose to each his own experience right?

Perhaps in the past, TS had dated local girls and never found them to be as caring, good in bed, etc compared to his WL. Purely a personal decision in my opinion, so long as he can ascertain she is not in it for his money.

Let's look at it if the roles were reversed. If you met a nice girl from a good family you want to marry, would you tell her that you've visited prostitutes regularly in the past? If her family knows, would they look at you differently? Would she judge you the same way we are judging WLs now?

Of course, marriage should never be taken lightly as it is a lifetime commitment. Suggest that TS of course think carefully before making decision. It will be a tough ride especially if your wife cannot be in SG. This type of difficulty can easily lead to divorce later.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
arizona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here we go another case-study happening soon. When infatuated, usually one's heart, mind and soul got all confuse and mix-up easily.

But once the sweet wet dreams subsided...comes the reality that will surface with a load of questionnaire. There we will see the aftermath of another self-inflicted tragedy....

TS WAKE UP!!

Read the Sticky !!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1