The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnamese Dong rate update

Sure or not? The largest note that I saw is 500,000vnd which is slightly less than SGD50. If you changed S$500, it is about ten over pieces of notes.... don't tell me you asked for 100,000vnd???? BOTAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Ivy View Post
SGD500 = Too much VND to fit into a wallet.

Wallet looked so disgustingly bloated. Luckily (or unluckily) ba xa was around to deflate it over the next 4 days.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 20-06-2009, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

First time mah bro.....i also did that on my first couple of times there......wallet cannot close......then i give up liao, just force fold them and chuck into pocket and hurry up waiting cab........better to get a money clip.....not useful in SG but very good in hcm.....
Old 20-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Yo bro, u in hcmc for good??? not coming back sgp?
No la...just flying in and out...planning to retire in hcm within a few years or when i save enough...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-06-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Ivy View Post
HAHA this made me LOL in the office.

I remember my first time to vietnam (before ba xa got to me), i decided i would take initiative to change money...

SGD500 = Too much VND to fit into a wallet.

Wallet looked so disgustingly bloated. Luckily (or unluckily) ba xa was around to deflate it over the next 4 days.
Hahaha...very true but i never need to carry alot because just let my bx carry and she pays most of our expenditure...

Old 20-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Must be damn rich to flying in and out ....

When the word ENOUGH is reached, then the enough is really a big sum liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
No la...just flying in and out...planning to retire in hcm within a few years or when i save enough...

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 20-06-2009, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Must be damn rich to flying in and out ....

When the word ENOUGH is reached, then the enough is really a big sum liao
No la...i just buy cheap tickets lor...this round cost sgd115...enough is for me to last several years until my retirement funds comes in...only need sgd 2k per month...

Old 20-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
so envy u......but i'll prefer to retire in bkk than hcm due to the infrastructure
but i tink most prolly is die in sg........
Old 21-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
so envy u......but i'll prefer to retire in bkk than hcm due to the infrastructure
but i tink most prolly is die in sg........
Hahaha...yes within 5 to 10 miles of bkk was my previous choice...until i went to hcm...nowadays i dun chiong anymore locally so money save can go to hcm...anyway i dun spent alot there...

Old 28-06-2009, 03:04 AM
Samster

Just TTed some money over and got the rate of 12595 dong to 1 sgd......not bad
Old 28-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

Bro since u used TT, dun mind u can share how this goes about, the rate, the commission, how she can get the $$$, etc.... Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
Just TTed some money over and got the rate of 12595 dong to 1 sgd......not bad

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 28-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

USD$100 = VND 1.838 mil
Old 28-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
USD$100 = VND 1.838 mil
Quite close bank rate...

Old 28-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro since u used TT, dun mind u can share how this goes about, the rate, the commission, how she can get the $$$, etc.... Thanks
1) Its bank to bank transfer so the money is deposited into the receipient's bank account.(safety first )
2) There's a fee of $30 + comm of 0.125% on the transfer amount to a max of $200 chargeable. (bank rates differ for different banks, so check with them first)
3) Exchange rate is determined by the transferring bank.
4) It take about 3 business days.

For example, i'm transferring SGD1000 from Citibank to Vietcombank.
SGD1000 will be converted to dong and transferred over by Citibank, approx. 12,595,714 dong. This is the amount the receipient will get.

The extra charges of SGD31.25 is deducted additionally from your bank account. Therefore your total cost will be SGD1031.25

If you factor in the charges, the exchange rate will be approx. 1SGD=12217 dong, otherwise the usually exchange rate should be approx. 12595 dong.

So, assuming that Western union has the same exchange rate, then its better to use Western as they only have a flat fee of SGD20 and receipient gets the money almost instantly.

Why i use bank tranfer?
1) Safer (as the receipient dun have to walk around with so much cash.)
2) convenience (for me and receipient; i can conduct my transaction over internet banking and receipient dun have to go deposit the money.)

Use Western when
1) needs cash urgently
2) lower transacting fee

There are many other remitting facilities available so you may want to look around and check them out.

The best method i feel is still for me to personally courier the money......
Old 04-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

Yesterday change 1sgd = 12850 vnd at a Q5 goldsmith shop.

Old 04-07-2009, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday change 1sgd = 12850 vnd at a Q5 goldsmith shop.
Good good......dongs going down.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1