The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-07-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
tikatiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Short FR for Eliza - Sherbet

Looks: 8.5/10 (add 1-2 yrs. Decent with make up on)
Body: 7.5/10 (Obvious tummy but still acceptable. Not slim type. Has curve at the right places)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (soft B. Big nipples to suckle on)
Pussy: 8.5/10 (slight trim)

Shower: Bathe clean clean. No action in the shower due to space quite small.
Massage: N/A (I did not request)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Slow & sensual type with medium suction. Will ask if I want her to continue)
Painting: N/A
FJ: 9/10 (knows how to squeeze her pussy. Soft moans & gets wetter with every thrust, her expression was pure ecstacy)

Service overall: 8.5/10
I gave her quite high score because she is service oriented, attentive throughout the session & no problem in communication. She's definitely not green in this job.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
Had Sugar from Club Poseidon this afternoon, would like to share my thoughts on her.

Before anyone begins to judge or read, please take all these comments with a pinch of salt, the experience definitely differs among everyone, so what i experience may not be what you get, but i can assure you that you'd be happy with what you're getting if you're looking for the same thing as me.

Central, discreet, and no issue for me.

Room: 8/10
Clean, spacious, well lit. Toilet was comfy and nice, and there's hot water too

Looks: 9/10
Looks exactly like the photos, and she's gorgeous. she's someone that you'd turn your head around to look at her a second time if she passes you. Perhaps even someone that you'd want to walk up to get her number.

Body: 8.5/10
Told me she's 26, but her body is really well maintained. You wouldn't expect her to be 26, more like 23 ish, but her face might give it away. Body wise, smooth skin, great feeling when she rubs her body on you.

Boobs: 8/10
Natural, soft boobs. feels good suckling on them, she likes it, altho it gets ticklish at times. Little saggy, but that's easily overlooked when you take into aspect all her various good points.

French: 8.5/10
I had a long overdue frenching debt that amounted from the past 3 bonks, and sugar proved to be the frencher indeed. Likes to french, doesn't do much until in the shower and especially after an oral wash.Absolutely loved her tongue, and she's skillful with it too. Likes to lean in and kiss as and when she feels like it. she didn't want to let me go while i struggled for air and gave me a cheeky smile everytime i paused to look at her

BBBJ: 8/10
Awesome, plenty of saliva. so much so she had a towel beside her just to wipe up any excess that flowed out. Wonderful feeling, no teeth, and you could feel her tongue just playing with you while you're being sucked.

AR
FJ: 9/10
Missionary and Cowgirl, standard positions, but she loved it when i was thrusting her in missionary, go easy on her, and once she's warmed up and in the mood, you know you're able to go a little bit harder on her. Lost count of the number of times she moaned continuously and suddenly just went quiet while her thighs shuddered and i could feel those walls just contracting.

GFE: 9/10
Well, she's great. Speaks decent english, and always puts on a smile. Pays attention to everything, offers water and such. You'd think i'll be comparing to brandy from one of my previous bonks, but sugar's on a different level. i'd say she's better given that she provides frenching and AR, and she keeps asking me to find her for my next holiday down in the land of smiles. Compliments get thrown here and there, its like a morale booster when she says that she likes your frenching skills, you feel like its a lie, but hey, when someone says that to you, you can't help but be happy for even just a bit right.

Overall, its been great, a wonderful experience, i can't wait to look for her again.
Bro, nice fr but leave a slot for me
Old 23-07-2017, 06:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahahaboi View Post
It doesnt take a genius to know why KOC88 tends to receive better services than most. Other things like chemistry or whatever aside, dont you think the okt will surely inform his girls that whoever is booking her next is a vvvvip, and if she put up her best show and serve this vip well, she can be sure to have an endless queue for her service for the rest of her tour?

And of course the girls will 10/10 put in maximum effort/gfe for this vip. It is understandable, they would be foolish if they dont to be honest.

That being said, im not saying dont believe all the seniors' FRs, my point is if you read a FR(regardless from a senior or not) and expect the exact same things to happen to you, youre just being naive.

Think the only time my experience matched the FR was with Missy, bro KOC88 when you found someone similar please pm me before you post FR hahaha
Bro, btw who is Missy? I have no idea who she is, how to share with u then lol...
Old 23-07-2017, 06:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
I had chance upon some FL that KOC88 vouch but service is also different for me. Sometimes lady is just moody or there's no chemistry so treatment will be different. But most of his FR, I can guarantee good one.
Bro, thanks for the endorsement
Old 23-07-2017, 06:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuss View Post
I have no problem with club sapphire so far.. 1 bad bonk out of 5 good bonks is still good in general.. girls are human too.. imagine urself in their shoes needing to serve some smelly dicks sometimes.. really sian.. but when the dick gets so smelly the sian can be deadly and naturally attitude falls.. lol... well i dunno how handsome this bro here is but he might have just met naka during her moody period.. my encounter so far with sapphire is they are very strict in svs standards.. be it senior or junior bros.. judging fr pls use some common senses too if the reader has one.. ��.. i have had poor encounter from following koc88 backside and it is just 1 out of the many backside smelling i encountered.. likewise for other stables.. tired talking to senseless dicks na... last statement is.. my confidence on sapphire is still as high as trump tower.. ������
Bro thank u for the "backside smelling" endorsement lol
I hope i didnt disappoint u too much, sincerely��

Last edited by KOC88; 23-07-2017 at 08:35 AM.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Guess many of us already get used to reply on FRs from Bro KOC88 to do some simple filtering.

Think there are quite a number of FRs around that I do not agree in general sometimes. That's why I hv decided to try to "correct" them by sharing my FRs based on my own true experiences.
At least, i think we can agree Queen aka saowanee lek's FR was right a couple of months ago...happy bonking bro
Old 23-07-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Good morning, enough of me and please get back to Great Bonks instead. Happy bonking to all, good n bad.

To that bro who zapped me and left a "full of shit as usual" comment, why are u so useless n hum ji? U dare not even leave your nick behind? Hey, i have only a 1 point power nia... or oh you are the real piece of shit or the father of all shits??? Useless shit!!!
Ps: there is a Ignore List function here, if u dont like reading "shit" do add me the list. Then its finished. Thank u!!!

Last edited by KOC88; 23-07-2017 at 07:15 AM.
Old 23-07-2017, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
moonblood is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoonblood is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Rose first slot yesterday morning.
Total disappointment.
Booked 10.30am slot, reached at 10.17am but dragged till 10.55am then can go up to room.
I bet she was still sleeping when I reached.

Got into room got a shock, she was totally without any make up.
Looks damn ugly.
Showered myself as she said she wanted to make up.
Bbbj was good though, but short, I requested for loner Bbbj and she complained jaw tired.
Boobs enhanced but still naturally shaped and not hard to squeeze.
After first shot, she spent like 45min on her make up and ignored me totally.

Wanted second shot but she kept on going at her stay here, complaining to me she might be blacklisted by SG customs if she stayed here for more than 5 days, bla bla bla. Then goes about saying she may need to check out hotel room and need to pack, asked me to come visit here again next week, she can't give me second shot.

Definitely won't rtf an ugly failed ah gua looking gal with wayang tactics.
Old 23-07-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonblood View Post
Total disappointment.
Booked 10.30am slot, reached at 10.17am but dragged till 10.55am then can go up to room.

Looks damn ugly.
Bbbj was good though, but short, I requested for loner Bbbj and she complained jaw tired.

Wanted second shot but she kept on going at her stay here, complaining to me she might be blacklisted by SG customs if she stayed here for more than 5 days, bla bla bla. Then goes about saying she may need to check out hotel room and need to pack, asked me to come visit here again next week, she can't give me second shot.

Bro, which stable???
Old 23-07-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Bro, which stable???
i think he mean rose from emanuelle
Old 23-07-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
i think he mean rose from emanuelle
Noted with thanks, bro
Old 23-07-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Audi from Emm (2nd RTF)

After shower clean clean.. proceed to the bed cuddle abit and start to french me.. then slowly go down lick my 2 balls and lick my banana using her tongue to play with my bird head then gave me BBBJ.. felt very comfortable no rush at all.. almost going to CIM . caps on she ride on me and always have eye contact which is so sexyy while i grab her big watermelon.. next is missionary and after that i requested for doggy, very nice ass and i keep spank her butt while doggy her , she told me she like me to spank her harder =P. grab her breast using my 2 hands and finally unloaded inside her wet cb !!!

straight away wash my dick in the toilet then proceed to bed for massage, quite happy with the massage.. not piano at all very comfortable.. after massage she lie beside me and we start to french again and she keep biting my lips ( when i think back my bird stand sia ) , then same thing again for 2nd round cowgirl , then doggy and I spank her ass and fuck her hard hard from behind and finally unloaded my 2nd shot..

Looks 8.5/10 - chio and confirm better than picture

Boobs C cup.. Natural

BBBJ 10/10, slowly lick my 2 balls and using tongue lick my bird head.

Frenching 10/10 - will bite my lips . slow and sensual
GFE 10/10
Massage 8/10

Very satisfied with the session, she keep making jokes and laugh during sex, easy to break ice, never use phone at all for the whole 90mins, she also got tattoo at her back, paid her and tip her abit then suddenly push me to the bed again and keep kissing me lolll, confirm will RTF b4 she leave.
Old 23-07-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Audi from Emm (2nd RTF)

After shower clean clean.. proceed to the bed cuddle abit and start to french me.. then slowly go down lick my 2 balls and lick my banana using her tongue to play with my bird head then gave me BBBJ.. felt very comfortable no rush at all.. almost going to CIM . caps on she ride on me and always have eye contact which is so sexyy while i grab her big watermelon.. next is missionary and after that i requested for doggy, very nice ass and i keep spank her butt while doggy her , she told me she like me to spank her harder =P. grab her breast using my 2 hands and finally unloaded inside her wet cb !!!

straight away wash my dick in the toilet then proceed to bed for massage, quite happy with the massage.. not piano at all very comfortable.. after massage she lie beside me and we start to french again and she keep biting my lips ( when i think back my bird stand sia ) , then same thing again for 2nd round cowgirl , then doggy and I spank her ass and fuck her hard hard from behind and finally unloaded my 2nd shot..

Looks 8.5/10 - chio and confirm better than picture

Boobs C cup.. Natural

BBBJ 10/10, slowly lick my 2 balls and using tongue lick my bird head.

Frenching 10/10 - will bite my lips . slow and sensual
GFE 10/10
Massage 8/10

Very satisfied with the session, she keep making jokes and laugh during sex, easy to break ice, never use phone at all for the whole 90mins, she also got tattoo at her back, paid her and tip her abit then suddenly push me to the bed again and keep kissing me lolll, confirm will RTF b4 she leave.
Old 23-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonblood View Post
Total disappointment.

Looks damn ugly.

Oops! The other day I was in her room while waiting for my booked lady (still with the previous customer) and had a small chat with her. Seemed to be quite nice and feminine. I even marked her as a worthy candidate...
Old 23-07-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

i too have my fair share of bad experiences but the most simple way to build a good 1st impression is to buy the girl some simple food (like somtum or chocolate) and have some perfume on.
i remembered got 1 lady i'm close with, she complained why i don't wear perfume...ended up i used a deodorant whenever i bring her out.

at least try to be presentable if you have no luck with your own looks.
no one can control what kind of face he is born with but one can still package himself nicely in a presentable way.

even if one is born handsome, there is no guarantee that he will always get good service all the time...there will still be girls with lousy attitude who can't be bothered.

Last edited by arsenal_84; 23-07-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1