The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marrying an ex work permit holder

Ex geylang worker 10yrs ago, has return to sg n gain entry as tourist twice till now
Wish to JUST register marriage in sg with sg guy n then both will back to stay in Thailand. No intention to stay long term in Sg.
Guess shouldn't be any problem right?
Already has ROM date
No receive any notification from MOM to apply for approval
Date reach, sign marry , get the cert and fuck back to Thailand n stay.
Any problem with this steps?

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

would like to know if its possible too
Old 07-07-2017, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

http://www.mom.gov.sg/faq/work-permi...anent-resident

Quote:
Qns I am a work permit holder. Do I have to get approval from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) to marry a SC/SPR?

Ans Current or former work permit holders have to approach MOM and obtain approval, if necessary to ensure their application to register a marriage does not contravene any part of the work permit conditions. Please refer to MOM for more information, including consequences if work permit conditions are contravened.

https://m.rom.gov.sg/FAQ.aspx

MOM will not notify you. You have to do your due check. I guess when the work permit holdernsign the work permit letter, it's part of the clause in the T&C.

On the day when you go down to ROM for the first appointment to check on your documents, ROM will ask for the approval letter from MOM.

You better apply it fast, if you don't want to make a waste trip to ROM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1