The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

TEAMtalk | Football | Premier League News - Rivals circle for Cole signature

Here is your chance to take Everton in the right direction - Come on Moyes!!!
Old 11-06-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

2 pieces of positive news

This is one for the future. With this addition, we should be covered for the imminent departure of Yak n Anichebe.

TEAMtalk | Football | Premier League | Everton News - Toffees snap up Portuguese starlet

I would really love to see this fellow in an Everton shirt - hardworking n nimble. He will fit well into the current squad and add a new dimension to Everton's play. Furthermore, this addition will also minimize the impact of Piennar not signing a new contract.

TEAMtalk | Football | Premier League | Everton News - Toffees keen on free agent Petrov
Old 22-06-2010, 11:13 PM
Samster

Looks like both Joe Cole and Petrov r not coming to Everton. Signs, this is really disappointing....

TEAMtalk | Football | Premier League News - Free-agent Petrov trots in at Bolton

TEAMtalk | Football | Latest Football News, Results and Fixtures - Cole set for United move - Redknapp

To make things worse - Pienaar's contract stalemate continues...

TEAMtalk | Football | Premier League | Everton News - Pienaar agent: No Toffees offer yet
Old 15-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

http://www.teamtalk.com/everton/6256...Monaco-Lacombe

A korean star for Everton?
Old 16-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...c=4716&cc=4716

This piece of news broke my heart. Another Everton's young starlet left before he has a chance to contribute to Everon's success.
Old 18-10-2010, 10:19 PM
Samster

This thread has been dormant for 3 mths and now is the time to revive it~~OLE to all Toffee fans.
Old 19-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blue side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 24-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
i agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blue side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A 1-1 draw agst Tottenham is not that bad, considering Everton's poor start to the season but we definitely need some killer instinct in front of goal.

Gosling is sorely missed.
Old 28-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Samster

Okie - it's official. We are fighting for relegation this season.
Old 17-01-2011, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Thanks Howard or it could have been 6-2!

Our Forwards are not that productive this season!
& Pienaar is leaving at the end of d season!
Old 20-04-2011, 02:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
average jOe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Arrow Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

[FONT[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]="Georgia"][FONT="Fixedsys"][FONT="Fixedsys"][FONT="Fixedsys"][/FONT]Hey to toffee fans with blue blood,

Where are you guys? COYB. Even if we now not among the top 4, didn,t we played with pride and dignity many times over.

The reason we are not competing for the 4 stops is becuz of the lack of funds. And according to Moyes, investors r put off by a unsettled stadium. We don't need a new owner, we need new money. In Bill Kenwright, we have a really loyal chairman who shows great patience to the third longest manager in the premier league. Moyes often buy cheap or young players and mould them to be fighters ,with at the same time allowing tecnical players the freedom to play to their strenth and flair. Determination, hard strong pressing on the opponent are the hallmarks. Just look at Tim Cahill or Mikel Arteta.
Stevn P.... dapartures hurt, but he will regret to be in Spur ream fighting with another 2 good similiar players for the same position. He is still a nice chap. Surely he will regret. Confirmed...........double confirm Haha

BLUES! Lets roar them this grand finale. Might be new in this thread but I breathe out blue vapor, and blue bloods flows in my veins. For the 25 odd years, I have follow through think and thin. I even had a big Dunc Autograh. He is still a man of one kind, A 100% true Blue. Miss him.

Whatever position @ the end of season we are getting, we can still lift our chins high -Much injuries. loss of Pienaar, lack of investment.We are not only 2 points behind the red shite.

Cheers
Football success come in cycles. Our it's due soon

COYB. Keep on and keeping on cheering for the best club with the best manager, David Moyes . He is (as least to us) integral, honourable and dignified. Not a saint but the best in the whole league. Even Beckford that is always improving comes free and from two division below.

Others who don't belittle us, just support your team and give respect when it is dued

I JUST CAME ACROSS THIS THREAD. KEEP IN GOING!!

Cheers!!!

Last edited by average jOe; 20-04-2011 at 02:23 AM.
Old 25-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone,

Seem like we have a good forward lately n hope he can keep scoring n our team fighting spirit could last till end of the season n hope we could finish as high as possible

COYB
Old 07-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HugeDog is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking FA Cup Third Round

Cheltenham Town vs Everton

League Two outfit to knock out Everton
Old 16-05-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

Hi Everyone,

Before the 2013/2014 season starts...was worried as it was Martinez from Wigan....

And seem like he /we did well despise our tight budget
Old 12-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

New thread...WORLD CUP 2014...here

please support...

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=454164

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1