The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-07-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute
Angry How to quit?

My gf keeps bugging me to quit smoking....and she is very serious about it. She hated smoker alot too. I have been smoking behind her lately . Seems now she is using this topic lately and hinted if I dont quit then this RS will be gone too.....deep in my mind I wanted to quit but is so difficult .....
Old 30-07-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to quit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
My gf keeps bugging me to quit smoking....and she is very serious about it. She hated smoker alot too. I have been smoking behind her lately . Seems now she is using this topic lately and hinted if I dont quit then this RS will be gone too.....deep in my mind I wanted to quit but is so difficult .....
Good luck, bro! I really hope you can quit your habit!
Try to go to pharmacy to ask for nicotine stamp or some even
sell chewing gum for quitting cigarette.

Return overdue "up". Thanks again, bro!

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Old 30-07-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

You are obviously not ready to quit. If she can't accept it, accept that she will move on and so will you.

There's no point in arguing over something like this.
Old 30-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

she is right to ask u to quit as its a bad habbit.
but then again, over such issue and she threaten for the r/s to be off?
bro, think carefully is she the one.
coz once married, your will face other issue that is more serious than this...

So.. why learn?
Old 30-07-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15655 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Ask her to join you to smoke lah....
Old 30-07-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have used nicotine patches. Available at pharmacies. It works if you follow the prescribed method of applying Step 1, 2 and then Step 3.
Old 30-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quitting is easy. Just stop. I went from 30 sticks a day to zero.

In order to prevent a relapse I took up running as a sport.

After a month I hated the smell of cigarettes.

Nowadays there are drugs that can help. https://www.everydayhealth.com/smoki...tion-aids.aspx
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-07-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

see doctor for counselling and medications to help u quit.
they'll ask u questions to try and find out whats the strongest link to keep u smoking. then recommend treatment to block out that link.
diff people get addicted to smoking for different reasons.
Old 30-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ass View Post
she is right to ask u to quit as its a bad habbit.
but then again, over such issue and she threaten for the r/s to be off?
bro, think carefully is she the one.
coz once married, your will face other issue that is more serious than this...
Agree, threatening to end a relationship over cig? 😂

Imagine her asking u to hit 5k salary before age 30 else marriage over.
Old 30-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
extremelygood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do cardio exercise all day all night for 5 years. Do not allow yourself to feel bore. Do not light any cigarette.

5 years later you will not want to smoke cigarette. The feeling is extremely good

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Old 01-08-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Lucifypunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you WANT to quit, it’s not gonna be as difficult.
I’m a smoker myself, and have a lot of friends who successfully quit cigarettes.
I’ve tried nicotine gums and all sorts to stop when I was still studying.
It was for the sake of the friends around me but it didn’t help at all. And nicotine gums make you dizzy and high as hell.
I have friends who just woke up one day and decided no more cigaretttes, and they just stopped cold turkey.
And yeah exercise helps, on top of quiting cigarettes, you get a toned body and better stamina in bed plus your gf won’t leave you haha
Old 01-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifypunk View Post
friends who just woke up one day and decided no more cigaretttes, and they just stopped cold turkey.
That is possible, but odds are they had been thinking about it on a conscious, or unconscious level for a while already and were ready to quit without coming to a conscious decision to quit until they get their eureka moment.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying now and is not easy....the smoking temptations keeps coming when I am lonely or stress up.........Thanks for all the advice.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Quitting is easy. Just stop. I went from 30 sticks a day to zero.

In order to prevent a relapse I took up running as a sport.

After a month I hated the smell of cigarettes.

It's hard to believe a health freak and active cyclist like you has ever smoked
Old 02-08-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

If my gf or wife tell me to quit cigg if not the relationship is over...

I will tell her to go fuck herself... cos to her since she think me smoking is more impt than how I treat her...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1