The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 09-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
TS, cannot allow anyone do business or sell things in this thread...
Noted.

*i deliberately quote your above post over to the next page so your message will be made known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
tks for remaining edited immediately
Thank you sir,you got a PM.

Cheers!

Quote:
Maybe you should try Formosa rooftop for the fire work
time to get readly for Tg.Uma
Have a good time!

Thank you for the suggestion,i prefer to fire off my own "fireworks",hehehe...like those during CNY.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-08-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Which shop opposite formosa did you normally go to? I just change 10550 about 4 hours ago.

I changed S$200, spare in case i need it for tomorrow.
Directly opposite the most left one. This chinese auntie who always listen to white earpiece haha. Maybe cause I only changed $50..
Old 10-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Plenty,hehehe..you have money changer trying to cut you. You have the OKT and massage girls asking for sky price. If you turn up late in those hot dates (public holidays), you will probably left with elephants (not saying elephants were all no good,there are still those who are very service oriented type)....
Ohh I expected that for SG holidays or those generic holidays. Didn't think it would apply for ID holidays. Well, hotel is booked (about $15 higher than normal for 2 nights). Hopefully I can book my girl one day in advance.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

So does your "Islam friend" wears a peci when he told u otherwise.

Last edited by fde83; 10-08-2018 at 10:12 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
... Will be super crowded, especially coming back on Sunday. Best to book your return trip the moment you arrive in Batam.
tis one good advise,beter book cum back trip ferry tix upon arrival or else....lol

cumming back 2 sg during Sg ND can b a drag....tis cummin sun wld be bad 2,i tink...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
Thanks bro...Formosa I think abit too old lah...nt sure cos my kid is 3 plus....
same hotel can book different rm,brother...u wan atas,then bk junior suit or exe suit. Kids can play catchin inside...lol

enjoy ya!

nthg much 4 my last trip,so headin 2 btm agn later...11 aug is 2morow...lol

Old 10-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
V Salon is at Citywalk Mall ground floor.
What's the closing time btw?
Old 10-08-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 18
miloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstermiloluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi bros, i have been staying at planet hotel since yesterday. Passby the hotel ktv on lvl 2 with a man standing guard outside and saw few ladies sitting on sofa, as it was dark and i was with my gf so we didnt went in. Then on the 4th lvl seemed like a private ktv rooms. At lvl 1 is a bar and some guest and few ladies at the tables. We Wanted to try sitting at the bar for a drink to see if any working lady available for us to bring to room, not sure would it be worth the time and able to fish 1 as my gf would be with me also.

We also recced the hotel massage spa with couple room and the door with latch. anyone can advise if they allow us to take and book their gals to our room for some kinky fun? I was kinda shy duno how to ask the counter lady if in the massage room, do their masseuse offer extra services if me and my gf in the room. Any bros tried this hotel massage before and if there are such special services? I did a search but couldnt find any special services for couples massage.

I also tried wechat and the okt showed the album of gals to select and we chose 1 that was abt 1M for LT, 2 shots. However didnt came back to us when we asked of the FL is comfy with my gf ard in room joining. Seemed like its hard to find FLs booking to our room with my gf.

Any batam veterans can advise?
Thanks for the help and would up ya pts as appreciation.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last night at Tg.Uma

To see NDP firework

Sorry hp cam no good
Old 10-08-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by miloluv View Post
Hi bros, i have been
We also recced the hotel massage spa with couple room and the door with latch. anyone can advise if they allow us to take and book their gals to our room for some kinky fun? I was kinda shy duno how to ask the counter lady if in the massage room, do their masseuse offer extra services if me and my gf in the room. Any bros tried this hotel massage before and if there are such special services? I did a search but couldnt find any special services for couples massage.

I also tried wechat and the okt showed the album of gals to select and we chose 1 that was abt 1M for LT, 2 shots. However didnt came back to us when we asked of the FL is comfy with my gf ard in room joining. Seemed like its hard to find FLs booking to our room with my gf.

Any batam veterans can advise?
Thanks for the help and would up ya pts as appreciation.
U looking for 3some?
U need to know where to go...
Not in those common places
Old 10-08-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Bro, Miloluv,
For threesome with your GF as one of the participants, I am unsure whether any of the ceweks in the joints or spas are comfortable to do it.
No too long ago, one of my friends book two ceweks from one of the joints and had a great threesome with them. Although, knowing each other from the same joints, the younger cewek is still not too c
omfortable during the deeds.
Batam is still probably some years away from the more established centres where threesomes are readily available. Cheers.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
So does your "Islam friend" wears a peci when he told u otherwise.
Doubt you are Muslim. Anyway fyi

https://www.justislam.co.uk/circumci...lam-p-223.html
Old 10-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Starring very hard for 20sen ya. Tks for the vid.

Thank you
Old 10-08-2018, 10:23 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May be he is aiming for this

Joking only
LOL!! no wonder...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-08-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My first FR in this forum. Long one so bear with me. Traveled solo from 7 - 10 August. Stayed at Balerang hotel @ $15/night, NED area. Pretty good hotel and good for those interested in bar hopping in NED. Set out to try most of the stuff, booking joints, bars, massages in Utama and KTV. Didn't really manage to do it all but was v happy with the trip. Bought my Majestic Ferry ticket for $32 2 ways with a free hour ESKA massage @ Qoo10 after using coupon.

7 August
Arrived Batam around 7pm. Called my usual driver who came to fetch me at Batam Centre. Brought me to buy sim card . 4 GB for 60k pretty good deal. Didn't need to register, insert and use. Went to hotel and try my luck with wechat. Long story short. Made a newbie mistake, kenna ladyboy. Reject but she ask for 50k for taxi. Gave already, he asked for more. I said no and he start making a scene. Went down to lobby, talked to security. He told security that I didn't pass him any money at all. Had to call my driver to settle everything. Lesson learned.

Tips for those who want to use Wechat. IMO:
1. Meet at lobby or outside the hotel. Check quality first.
2. If for some reason cannot meet at lobby, give a fake room number (preferably empty one) but same floor. Wait outside and check for quality.
3. Video call.
4. Always nego. If nego too easy, like mine, initial asked for 600k I said 350k he straight say ok .Most likely ladyboy.

Wechat is not all bad. I had good experiences before. Just need to be careful. I did video call a few and they are legit ladies but nv take them up.

After all the hoo haa, went to Princess massage. Took regular room @ 70k. Came in a milf. HJ for 100k and 150k with autoroam. Took the autoroam. Nothing to shout about. Won't be returning to Princess massage as the rooms are really old.

8 August
Went to cut hair @ V Salon. 75k for wash and cut. Lady body is tight. Went around the joints but too early, girls not ready so went to massage again. This time, Sweet Massage. Looked at photos, chose one and took regular room @ 70k. For those who want FJ, go for VIP @120k cause the rooms are closed unlike regular one, can easily hear next doors. The girl came and look 80% like the photos. Body 7.5/10 too. Knew I had to FJ her. Build some rapport and chemistry with her with Google Translate. GQ popped, 150k for HJ and wanted 400k for FJ. I told her 250k, and if good 300k. She agreed. She keep asking me to slow down cause she scared next room can hear the piak piak sound. Overall, satisfied and gave her 300k. Got her ctc and she quoted me 1juta for booking after her work. Didn't take her up. Tried nego but she was pretty insistent as she dont like to go hotel.

Met a girl from dating app and watched a movie at BCS, the girl didn't look as pretty as photos so didn't ctc her anymore. After movie, while walking back to hotel saw a massage place called Dragon Massage @ Nagoya area. Went in to check it out and chose a SYT girl from album. Took up the standard room for 80k. The standard looks just like the VIP room in other massages except there is no bath tub. Closed room and all. Was quite surprised. In came another SYT different from photo. Look really cute and petite so didnt mind. Build rapport with my broken bahasa and Google Translate. She is super playful and teasing. Wanted FJ but she on menses so just took up HJ. She wanted 200k I said 150k and she just happily said ok. And my god. Her HJ is the best I ever had. Super teasing and no rush at all. Even though she say no autoroam, halfway thru I manage to pull down her bra and the sight of her nipple made me cum so hard. She don't mind I took my own time to cum. Got her ctc and gave her 200k.

Met a fellow samster in Batam and we went bar hopping. We went first to Hawaii KTV booking joint for a beer. Nothing much. Sat one girl and she is really pretty. Just 19 years old. Didn't stay long and tipped her 50k before leaving and she is really happy. Checked with mami, her booking price is 1.5 juta. She has limited english, not sure about her service, but she is one of the prettier one around. Maybe bro can try her, think her name is Ira. Next, we move to several bars.Bintang Batam is pretty fun. Every 2 hour or so, they will close the door and dancers will dance in the front with almost just bikini on. Work by LD here. LD cost around 77k for a tequila shot. We bought a few for the girls there and played pool and chill. Girls are quite pretty but very pushy and can get really irritating. Then Secret's bar 2nd floor, almost all the time there will be 2-3 girls dancing in the front. Same thing, around 40k for beer and work by LD too. Girls are generally prettier here and hence, more popular. But for me, the girls are not as pushy. I quite like it. After several bar hopping, went back to Bintang Batam bar. Really like this petite girl so only bought her LD. She asked me to go Foreplay with her at 3am after her work. So I waited and went there with her. Foreplay has a live band and the girls there are much hotter than other bars but probably also mean more high maintenance. Drinks price almost the same but their LD was 130k for one as my girl ordered a cocktail. After much kissing and rubba-ing, went back to hotel at around 4.15am. If I were to go back NED, I would go for her again.

In terms of girls standard, I would say Foreplay > Secret's bar > Bintang Batam > Other bars in NED.

9 Aug
Woke up late on National day. Went to Dragon massage again for the SYT. But was told her, she works in Hello Kitty massage for the day. Took Gojek to Hello Kitty. Went in, asked for her and took up VIP room (130k) as standard room is really bad. Can hear next door easily which I cannot afford as she v playful. She was very surprised and happy to see me, asked me how I found her. Usual massage and same heavenly HJ. Again, took my time and she seems to not mind at all. Let me autoroam and suck except for down there as she on menses. Told her to go back Dragon massage as I prefer there but she say Boss ask her to stay in Hello Kitty. Went to ESKA massage next for some legit good massage as I have free voucher. Really good massage and satisfying. HJ girl video called me ask me to go Hello Kitty again before i go back sg.
Met up with same bro for the night and we went to Hello Kitty for massage. He nv tried it before so let him try. Took up the same girl and she ask me if she can skip the massage cause she tired and I didnt mind. We just lied on the bed and talk cock. Took up HJ again and same old same old. After HJ, she looked outside and saw indian customer. Tell me to stay in the room with her cause she dont want take up indian customer. 10mins later, went down counter to pay for massage and she didn't even ask me for the HJ money and she went back to room. I had to knock on her door to ask her come out to pass her money. She just said oh ok. Almost like she didnt mind not getting paid. HAHAHA.
Bro took up FJ for 400k and he said was ok, nothing too fantastic. Went to secret bar for a beer and had to say goodbye to Bro cause had another dating app date.

Took gojek to the girl house. Super happy as she looked 80% like photos. Looks 8.5/10, just 20 years old. Working at some bag shop, from Jakarta. Went to eat dinner with her, and managed to find some cock reason for her to come my hotel. Really didn't expect anything as she looked really innocent and we only just met. At first sat on the bed and talk then slowly move to lying down on the bed. Then she asked if can help her book Gojek in the morning cause she has work at 9am. Of course I said ok. She refuse to shower with me and only can kiss on cheeks so went shower alone. Came out and she was asleep. Off the lights and slept beside her. Once I lie down, she hugged me and start frenching me. Asked her if want to be my gf, and she nodded. Both tired so fell asleep while talking. Woke up at 4am, felt horny so started touching her and slowly moved to fingering. Really tight and she is really wet. Finished the job with missionary. Accidentally shot load on her shirt and she didn't get angry. Not afraid of cum too.

10 Aug
Next morning, booked her Gojek and passed her the Gojek money. She told me not enough, and cause it is my last day, I told her I didn't have much cash left. She just smiled, kiss me and said is ok. In the end I just gave her like 20k. Shortly after she left, took Gojek myself for my 9.30am Ferry. All in all a good trip but I guess with this new gf, no more cheonging in Batam for me.

Anyway, the dating app is TanTan. Got like 20+ matches within 3 days there. Batam girls are generally more active and open to meet strangers than sg/msia. Met my ex batam gf from here too.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hehehe...burger boy burger made by a girl?

...and how much is she selling them for.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1