The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 22-10-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
No need to feel jealous. My plan is to just hang around and beo the badges there, that's all. Not a clubbing person. Always prefer a drink at the wine bar, rather than the rowdy Musik in the disco.
OK best, maybe me saying jealous is overly statement. Newton was never rowdy to begin with not for me thou at least, but if being rowdy means having gals dancing/line up infront of you or bronces/pimp trying to offer their gals to u or lights flashing towards you trying to see/mimic your dance move then i take rowdy music in the disco any time. Leh go!!!
Old 22-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'll be repeating my last week adventure hoping for a better experience. Last week may be bad due to the rain. Hope for a better over tonight. Just finished "Jack Reacher" at Blitz and in my way to Newton.
U mean u went all the way from BC to HB to watch Jack Reacher movie?

Hw's the movie?
Old 22-10-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I wish I knew where are today, if any, semi-virgin Sailor Moon girls...
I guess that one, if finds, does not post the news publicly here.
Incidentally, you mentioned in one of your much older FR that you booked 2 girls from Newton disco at 1 million rupiah, they however do not provide service that went on par with your higher QC standards. One of prettier one should be the sailor moon girls.

Enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Bro Nono,after reading yr 32nd summary, i feel you are now more focus on cutting off the taxi drivers in batam.
I use taxi more than I walk whenever I need to go further away places for food and girls. I use taxi to catch the best timing so I can catch the better girls of my desire at the best timing. (this is about using money to buy time situation)

While I use taxi,i also remind myself not forget how to 'walk'. And I have to let them know they weren't the only taxis in Batam giving me low price. My lowest taxi fare from point A to point B is now officially FREE,hehehe...2nd lowest is 25k for my trip.

(I am also applying the similar strategy in booking joints and MPs too)

One step a time,leaving my footprints in Batam for 2 years and 7 months ;and am still observing,still learning.

Latest trend among the girls...Pokemon!

Quote:
Apparently Utama hotel has taken a new position to become a more centralize area to stay around with a closer proximity to many booking joints in batam today.
Yes,it is. But look closely,Kupu,Happy 8,Sri Kandy,Link and Bunga,they all have the same partnered boss. Its like the management is spreading the eggs into different baskets. A very intelligent method to control the market. Its also near impossible to get 500k to 800k rupiah overnight girls there, hehehe...

Like I say earlier, time for me to go back to basic.

Quote:
Just my after-read feel.
Read my summary again bro,i always leave behind finger-size crumbs of bread on my trails so I don't become lost whenever I need to look back,hehehe...and its about time I need to walk "backward",to re-live my good days.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3963

Partly becos CNY 2017 coming too...hehehe...and i need to prepare.

Quote:
Azzz.... I am more than slow then. I need an optometrist.
Hehehe...too bad,i heard from this thread that its closed down :

Quote:
May Choice is massage shop. No booking, according to the runner.
I just confirmed that, May Choice has no overnight booking like the other overnight booking joint we were all talking about here. They however has a "fish tank" look-alike set up for choosing your massage girl,hehehe...just like those Geylang house. Good for me who don't pick girls base on their album.

Oh wait,they have album too...in case there are girls who are inside the room 'working'.

Just clarifying here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
4.Massage 22 M2M (3days new)
Hehehe...I totally forgot about this place during my Oct trip...may go have a look on my next trip.

Thank you for sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 22-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thats why i often say to many good friends who joined me in my trips,with or w/o taxi drivers,it doesnt really make a difference to me if i dont even bother to bargain.

*i believe bro Kaboon can understand this part better,hehehe... he 身感同受
Lol... everytime go w u sure to pay lower price frm girls to massage to moneychanger shp to food,but wen i go alone always hav to pay a higher price.

I really cannot forget tat time,go with u i pay 900k/1 mil in Happy8,u never go onli the price for the same girl becm 1.2-1.3 mil. I keep telling mami i book her b4 at 1 mil but she just wn't bulge & insist max is 1.2 mil.

It's like becming go with no driver hav to pay higher than go with driver...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
They joined u in yr prev newbie trips or link ups,disappears frm the forum altogether & then register another nick (or use their other nicks) here 2 expose openly wat u told em 2 keep 2 themselves regarding certain good places/girls u brought em to. They also use yr 'contacts' 2 stalk yr footsteps in btm without giving u credit.
Tat explains y all the precaution to share openly nw which is good for ppl who r nt new to btm,but tat wn't do much good for newbies. The ultimate victims wil still b newbies bcos of those 'spoilt eggs'. i notice bro Nono's newbie grp trips has stopped for a while & sm 'measures' were taken but dnt knw if its for yr stated reason,tat part i cnt be sure. Mayb i'm jus being paranoid.

U pm him to ask la...cos i doubt he'll reply tis type of thgs to u here.
Old 22-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

bro backpage any posting??
Old 22-10-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
i feel sorry for my memory MY ANSWER IS NICE MASSAGE.
Nice massage is at least 50m away frm keyza. i read bk my own reply 2 u & mayb u may hav feel offended by my early 'ugly massage' words. Let me explain,i say 'ugly massage' bcs i'm tryin 2 tell u the pl u ask 4 is call beautiful massage & i was jus hinting u.

Sorie,if u fail 2 undstd the hint.

Make love w btm cewek,not war in a sex forum...bickering's onli meant 4 the small minded,tiny dick sissy kids who cannot get their dick up @ all.

kidding here

Quote:
oh pig brain can't remember too many thing.
no offence as i just help my friend to ask about this shop.
Since u such a nice guy nw & got ballz 2 step up here 2 clear misundstdin nicely,let me also share u more info on Nice massage since u ask so u can go report 2 yr fren. Nice massage,A3 & A5 were brother shops,they r sharing same business partners & girls rotate among tis 3 shops. Nice massage standard drop alot ovr the mths,but can still go test yr luck if u wan. Forget A3 & A5...unless u wan 2 get chop tere.

If die die mus go,r'ber must reli bargain hard tere.

Quote:
My sincere answer as i still holding to the 3 session get 1 free stars chop card. :
Bro,u stil holdin tat star-chop card ar? U better double check w em expire aldy or nt...if not later u go there,fill up all the chops & wen ask 4 free massage tat time,they send u the ladyboy recept 2 massage 4 u eh....

(joking on the ladyboy part)
Old 23-10-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Incidentally, you mentioned in one of your much older FR that you booked 2 girls from Newton disco at 1 million rupiah, they however do not provide service that went on par with your higher QC standards. One of prettier one should be the sailor moon girls.
Enough said.
Well, then yes, there are TONS of better looking, more GFE, or just more service-oriented girls in Batam than those two!
By the way, on my last day (afternoon) in Batam, as you know, I booked two girls from MM who are definitely good. This is the summary of the story (you know already some).

I have ferry at 16:40, so I have to checkout at 4pm. It's 1pm and I decide to go hunting for short time, instead of calling to my room one of the girls who I know would be happy to see me before I leave (hmm... the girl with hijab is unforgettable. I regret I met her only once).

I make a quick recce on foot, and after a while by ojek, of some of the main places and of some more underground joints, which I know offer ST, namely: Kupu2, Asmara, Bunga, Happy8, Sedona, Indah2, and finally MM.
At MM, I notice at the two extremes (left and right) two girls who attract me, for different reasons (one younger and prettier, the other just less "beatiful" but with a very appealing smile to me, and of course young and sexy). Price for ST is 500 and 600 respectively. I tell papi I am undecided. I am just waiting he challenges me with "Take two girls lah!".

Challenge accepted. I say I take two for 1M, but he insists 1.1M. After a while, I say: take or leave it. I am not going to give more that 500+500, and at my place, not here.
Of course it's ok. I pay and I go back with my ojek.

The girls arrive to my room in 5 minutes, but accompanied by a driver ( grrrrr....! why this??). I send him away quickly and without tip.
I did not even had the time to have shower.

Well, the two girls were really nice to me. They say they have been working there for 2-3 months. They seem not spoiled yet. They do their best to please me. It's not a 3some I will remember like others (I hate fake moaning and the like), but those girls are definitely good. A good way to spend my last hour in Batam.

Last edited by Black Page; 23-10-2016 at 03:19 AM.
Old 23-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
My previous post reply to bro BetsyWill may be able to help you if you plan to 'loiter' around Utama area for some massage.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...postcount=3923

He did shared some good stuffs. The key word there is "Dwell", to find treasure.
Heading to btm soon,u hv just given me an idea from ur post.

Thx for sharing bro.
Old 23-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi i plan going on 30oct sunday 2d1n, anyone wanna go together? pm thx
Old 23-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

50% chance I'll be there
Old 23-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Brief FR on my concluded trip

Went on a solo trip this time round, taking the afternoon ferry over and since it was raining I had to take a cab instead of my usual ojek. Before the trip I had gone online to grab a deluxe room at Biz Hotel for 2 nights so the moment I checked in I dropped my bags, changed my money (rates have gone to hell guys at 9340 ) and went out to explore.

Time now was near 3pm and first place I popped by was Sri Kandy but unfortunately, the only girls remaining I would rate them 6 at best and there were probably only 5-8 girls left. Decided to head to kupu2 instead and they had around 10 girls here. Took a slim, long haired SYT (later found out she's about 21) at 1.2m after bargaining with the papi and told him to send her over after dinner while I went ahead to do my stuff.

Proceeded to relax and release at the Princess Massage located just nearby. I liked my massage girl's voice better than her figure lol (likely given birth before, not fat but a little meaty), since she had those cute sounding voice. Anyway now that I was done with that I had a short rest before catching Jack Reacher. 3.5 bucks for a typical Tom Cruise action movie, nothing to complain about and worth my every buck.

Anyway I headed back to my room in time for my girl, and I think I over-exhausted myself that night cos next day I felt a little tired. I would rate this girl's service as my top 3 so far, overall decent GFE plus decent looks and could give a reasonable bj. She's from Jakarta(?) and here for a few months now, thankfully she didnt give me any problems or anything the whole night as I was worried she might have the princess syndrome. Tipped her the next morning and she left before breakfast.

Come next day I was pretty tired, and had the pleasure of meeting up with bro tomcat before heading to seek out a massage. Took a little longer to release this time due to my over-exertion the previous day (could tell my massage lady was a little tired from the hj lol). Had an enjoyable tcss with tomcat since his girl wasn't due to arrive yet. (Thanks bro for the mini lunch, appreciate it!) Parted ways later on as I went back to rest and prepared for more movies at Nagoya mall while he got busy with his girl haha.

Soon it was the final day and since I was recharged, I went over to Beautiful Massage for one final release before heading back. Chose a short but decent looking lady (shld be in her late 20s, or early 30s). I knew I had picked the right one the moment she appeared and had those young milfy CFM looks. Did what I had to and finally checked out at 1pm to head back.

After thoughts

This trip was pretty much slow paced (except for the first night ), just the way I liked. Overall I would easily rate it an 8/10 since I got a decent girl, watched the movies I wanted and ate the things I craved for. Only pity was I didn't get to really explore more of the joints and to have some drinks at night. Once again, thanks bro tomcat for all the pieces of wisdom and advice and hope you have many more great trips as well.

I must say it's so much better to head over on a Fri than a Sat, if not for the rain I might have cleared customs and arrived at the hotel maybe 30mins from ferry's arrival. Next trip might check out some spa/sauna type of establishment just to relax and tcss so have to hunt for the quiet ones. Also didn't get a chance to visit the temples so have to do so next time.

Thanks for reading!
Old 24-10-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Hey Bro Ember,

great chat with you as well. Must say that this trip I had the great fortune to meet up with you + another old bird here (he prefer to remain unnamed, so it shall remain that way).

The girl you got... she must be the most under-rated ssyt around even at 1.2juta. I had her before a few weeks back once and am happy with that experience. But, decided to stop visiting her. Can get electrocuted one, and I think, she's got an Indon bf. Saw that guy during her 22nd birthday party.

I should be in Batam again this weekend, if everything goes to my plan. It's a little bit out of my control though and I hate it!! At the rate I'm going, I should really be looking to rent a kost soon, which is what I had in my plan with my motor-riding babe this coming weekend. Coincidentally, she's from Happy8 as well. But, she's so well mannered and so obedient that .. maybe ... just maybe... I'd found someone that I can spend a lot of time with...

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)

Last edited by tomcat007; 24-10-2016 at 01:38 AM.
Old 24-10-2016, 03:27 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At the rate I'm going, I should really be looking to rent a kost soon, which is what I had in my plan with my motor-riding babe this coming weekend. Coincidentally, she's from Happy8 as well. But, she's so well mannered and so obedient that .. maybe ... just maybe... I'd found someone that I can spend a lot of time with...
Will you invite some of us at your wedding reception?
A rich Chinese set menu, I hope (I assume I will be one of your guests)
Old 24-10-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Will you invite some of us at your wedding reception?
A rich Chinese set menu, I hope (I assume I will be one of your guests)
Bro

You're confusing yourself with life on the forum, and real life outside the forum. And, unfortunately, she's Muslim. So, no Chinese kinda reception. (What makes you think I'm Chinese though?)

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 24-10-2016, 07:05 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Bro

You're confusing yourself with life on the forum, and real life outside the forum. And, unfortunately, she's Muslim. So, no Chinese kinda reception. (What makes you think I'm Chinese though?)
I did not assume you are Chinese, neither I am, but I like Chinese set dinners, and they are sumptuous in wedding celebrations in Singapore.
And about confusing the two worlds, I was just teasing someone who is hearing Love Bells.
Love is the engine of the world
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1