The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2011, 06:22 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sgroadking is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking My Sessions with J (a Sg gal)...

I have been quietly reading all the stories in this forum and after 2 years, i decided i should contribute back to this wonderful society with something that all you bros that i have learnt from.

I will like to detail some of the sexperiences that i have with this gal J.

I got to know this gal,J, from a pub 4 months ago, near new year eve. I was drinking in the pub and i saw her drinking alone. I scan her body from top to bottom and find her slim, slender and "f...able". I don't like fat kind, nor chubby kind. To me, d arse must not be too big, lighter weight kind. All clear and pass. Not young, but body looks good for me to bonk bonk a few rounds kind.

As usual, i will not want to make a rash move and so i purposely sit diagonally across her to observe her - to see if she is with someone, waiting for someone or what is she up to?

After about half hour, there was still no one coming back to her and she looks to be alone and so i decided to make my 1st move and walk towards her with my drink. Chatting her up was easy. It was like she was just dying to chat with someone. Very responsive and so ready to talk about her work and life and etc.

Talking kok for about half to 1 hour, suddenly she starts to tok dirty jokes...
We start to tease each other and she starts to get touchy.....

Before i know, it was about 2.30am and its time to go home. I asked her if she is going back... She said NO. Wanted to drink some more with me...

I sensed she wanted to drink some juice from me... I told her i have to send her back... its actually i wanted to bring her into my car... She started to throw out her dollars from her purse and tell me to buy her some more drinks. ..... hmmm jie jie got money to splash... just needed someone to bonk her only...

I brought her to my car and started to drive her home...
As i was still thinking about whether to go to her home or my home, she started to pull out my dick and start to ruba ruba it...

I can't concentrate... its too hard to concentrate on d highway... how do u concentrate when someone is rubbing and starts to taste u on d highway?

As she made me too hard to concentrate to drive on further now, i decided to pull aside the road shoulder and got her to the backseat... there i taught her a lesson on never to be naughty with uncle Ho on the road!!

Before i got started, she already pulled down her own skirts and pulled my hands towards her wet pussy to touch her. Her hands keep pushing my fingers into her tight arse to finger f her that i could feel the drippings from her natural juice just crying to come out.

As i finger her further, she was so horny that she kept moaning and moaning.... all these were done while my car was having a hazzle light and flashing, with cars passing by...Then she pulled down my pants and pulled my little hardened dick out towards her arse and indicates to me she wanted it to be there!! Time to change hands to d real one.... like one in d boxing ring...

Once i positioned in, i start to pump her up as hard as i can... This is truly the most sexiting part of my life!!

Maybe due to the scenes and i got too nervous, i could not cum easily. We bang for quite a while and i was wondering why cant i come? She enjoyed d bang and kept pulling me towards her. And i enjoyed d bang too but just that i could not fully concentrate but worry that someone else might see us doing this on d road!!

So i tell myself... i must "finish her off" fast. If i delay further, i might be caught. She was still enjoying like in heaven so in increase my speed and strength.... full power, full steam, full focus and just WACK AR!!!!

Somehow still cannot cum easily but i was determine to wack her until it is out..... "ARRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!"

She was screaming in heaven and then water starts to leak.... wa lou.... her juices starts to flow out in my car!!! How in d world is this going to be for me?!! How am i going to explain to my sis what kind of water leaks in her car d next day?!! Shit but i dont care liao.... She so shiok, so i will just think about solving the car problem later!!

I continue to wack her even harder and she continue to siao even louder....screaming in ecstasy... it was so freaking fun.... becos u are on d road and u are busily pumping this horny freak out.

And after some good hard, and i really mean very hard pumping, "pop".... my manhood juice came popping out!!! Super super shiok!

In all my sexperiences , i haven't done this before - on the highway and pump her until she volcano eruption !!

By the time i sent her home, it was almost 4.20am!! Can u imagine?!!

She was totally wasted.... And so was i. I tried to carry her up.... She was in a state of totally drunk.... not from alcohol but from being shagged. Have any of you bros saw this kind of phenomena before?

She was like totally wasted, totally can't walk properly but was totally in ecstasy... happy and laughing her way! Kept laughing and kissing my head....

Upon reaching her house, she wanted to pulled me in for another round. I managed to pull myself out becos i can't replenish so quickly. How do i bonk her another round right?

Session 2 next session....
Old 12-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
combatakuma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Sessions with J (a Sg gal)...

Hi bro..U might have posted ur sexpeience on the wrong section of this forum...
Old 12-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

cool story bro!

but do re-post in the discussions section, else later kena zap
Old 14-04-2011, 06:30 AM
Samster (M)

Please email to me at [email protected] Once i have finish my all my stories about her, i will pass you the contacts as mentioned.

Do write in soon as i will reply to you all in the same sequence. As of now, there are more than 50 bros ahead of u.

Please do not flood my inbox already. Else i can never get to write my 2nd session.

Thank you for all your support. Just 2 days into writing this account, we have 14,665 views and 243 replies!!

My part 2 is coming...
Old 14-04-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
Lengendary is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: My Sessions with J (a Sg gal)...

Bro
Waiting for yr 2nd part story
Very interesting n exciting
Buay tahan if like that carry on
Old 14-04-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
toyota wish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aldy send u my email
Old 14-04-2011, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro can pm me?
Old 14-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stunner12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting, camping here for part 2
Old 15-04-2011, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 16
SGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSGDreamchaser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping! more more!
Old 15-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Samster

galsammi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Roadking I like your story... message me?
Old 15-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Samster

kammizar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey SgRoad, I do enjoy your story, however, I was wondering when you were landing your 747 into her backway, did you have any trouble entering? I mean its the anus, also you know, its rather hard to enter without sufficient lub. Just curious that all. Thanks

Cheers
Old 15-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Samster (M)

My 2nd session...

I arranged to meet her for a ladies' night out at one of the largest club in Singapore...

I choose here because its among the cheapest per entry for guys and the gals who come here are usually younger group... So if i don't have her, i can have the other gals as standby... depraved....

At about 10pm we she came to our meeting place just as agreed. Very punctual, and never late... Her dress.... just out to kill!! Translucent white dress, with some ribbons... like a wrapped cloth to me...

I: "Wa, you dressed like that not cold? My noose is gonna bleed."
J: "Bleed your head! Let's go..."
I: "Like that today u gonna snap a lot of guys on the floor lor"
J: "Well, u see.... let's go...."

Boom boom boom and in no longer, we reach our destination....
Bouncer knows me and when they saw her, they looked at me with that kind of sacarstic look and say "IC please"...

I: "Hey bro, come on man... do u need to check her IC? Give me some face man"
Bouncer: "Bro sorry our boss is watching us"
I: "Where bro? Tony is not in... what are u talking man?"

Pulling me aside, he cover my ear to say,
Bouncer: "Hey your chick is hot sia....let us search her can or not?"
I: "KNN!!! I report u then u know...." hahahaha we laugh and all the bouncers started laughing too....

We went in... get our drinks and just stood around....
The night was still young and people were streaming in slowly...

I just needed to go to the toilet for a moment and excuse myself.

When i came out, there was this Ang Mo who was standing there to talk to her... I walked right beside her and he really treated me as i am not there...
When J saw me, she told him, "He's back"
The ang mo saw me and offered to shake my hands...

I ignored his handshake to bring her to another table...

Long story short... lots of other guys attempted on her but she was nice to stick with me only... Let me fast forward to the gist

Music starts.....

Crowd came in and DJ played her favorite musics and we all dance crazy...
This was after some hot dances already

She starts to get touch and start to reach out for my kok....
I was caught shocked because we were surrounded by other dancers...
She ignore my plea to move away and continue to stroke my kok there
And harder she stroke the harder i got...
It was dark and so i excuse myself that maybe others are not seeing
I was really hard hard on by now....

Her butt were poking right on directly at my kok now....
And kept grinding at me....
I enjoyed of course... and it was as if there were only 2 of us in the world...
I guess i was really drunk in her rubbing....

By this time, there were some giggles around us and i guess some have already spotted my hands behind her back, into her briefs..... Its sooo hot and i could not careless what they were giggling about....
And she started to reach out for my kok and ....

Let me continue tmr...
Old 15-04-2011, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sgroadking;5841002]
As i finger her further, she was so horny that she kept moaning and moaning.... all these were done while my car was having a hazzle light and flashing, with cars passing by...Then she pulled down my pants and pulled my little hardened dick out towards her arse and indicates to me she wanted it to be there!! Time to change hands to d real one.... like one in d boxing ring...
QUOTE]

TS u whack her ass? Somemore w/o CD?
Old 15-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 22
dnjazz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydnjazz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

don't stop. want more
Old 15-04-2011, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it cuming.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1