The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
boboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sex buddy

Jus to share my jackpot

Just nab myself a chinese milf sex buddy age 40 with hour glass figure..Here the story on wat happen
Was playing tagged while working nite shift and saw this lady online..So just click and say hi
Within few minute she replied and the chatting session start Liao lo..Just chat normally and intro ourself to no surprise I know she is widow..
So I start to plan how to lure her to be my SB by asking her hobby,lifestyle etc..Den she start lo her story blah blah blah and I just put a listening ear..After chatting we start to contact on wechat where I told her I am malay married with 3 kid but still horny like hell..The purpose of me playing tagged was to find SB and she was shocked to hear tat..She say I nt being faithful to my wife..My reply to her was straight forward saying if u know how to play u must know how to go home tat all and she said it true..Den I start Liao to ask her for few year u become single how u control ur sex need or wen get horny..At 1st paiseh lo want to say but after awhile everything come out and told me how she manage it..Den I ask if u do wen wat pattern u like den she start to be open Liao..Nw 1st bait had been bite I was like ok next step is to make her feel tat having SB is safe which is tricky one wrong move tat it bye bye lo..Will continue later nw go hm Liao..Pls upppp me
Old 25-02-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrainNerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex buddy

Do continue TS
Old 25-02-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Good start.
Continue sharing, we will up u if it's good.
Old 25-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
UserCP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 25-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

XuWenQiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here
Old 25-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
vanzx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

nice story
Old 25-02-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

boboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will update tonite brozzz..Nw sleep 1st
Old 25-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

XuWenQiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboriz View Post
Will update tonite brozzz..Nw sleep 1st
See you tonite!
Old 26-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Continue of the story

While still chatting for few hours I found out she began to show interest in SB issue..
I told her rule of SB like no string attached and most importantly know how to eat must know how to pangsai also and to my surprise she quickly say yes must stick to this rule if wanna play this game..I start to ask her Liao wat she like wen one bed scene and she start to say all the wild sex life of her..She ask me wat I like the most and I replied is to eat her pussy rite now and made her feel heaven..She say u so naughty and horny guy
Well wat to do I tell men if only fuck the wife is not call man enuf.. Everything must try in the world especially having this kind of SB game so exciting..Den we call it a day and promise to contact the next nite..

The next nite we start to chat ard midnight after she got off from her office due client meeting..I also start la to act like caring guy telling to have gd shower and light supper and den rest we can continue chatting other time since she shagged..She told me it ok and love to chat with me coz kind of stress reliever..Den I start to ask where she live her hobby etc lah...Wow she live in a condo penthouse in sembawang area..In my mind bingo Liao got money chabo and the best part is I work at sembawang area too.

Continue with the chat this time we both start sharing our personal issue and did not mention anything bout sex or any SB thing..Till she say her shoulder was aching like hell and need a gd massage but due to time restraint she seldom got to massage..And this is where I say wow lobang lai Liao lo as I am trained in Malay traditional massage which I learn many years back..I told her I am help her to relieve her aching not only her shoulder but the whole body..She was giggling say u sure or not know how to massage.wait massage wrong place how..I say massage wrong place depend lo if I want to and also I ask her I massage u den touch at the wrong place how ah..She reply wah got like tat one ah and she say paiseh lo long time nvr kena touch scare buay tahan..This mean I already strike bingo only need to act ASAP..

Will continue in a while more ... Support support up up up me
Nw work 1st
Old 26-02-2017, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

jenga jenga lliao lah bro!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-02-2017, 05:57 AM
Samster

Continuation

I know I have to strike fast now so I told her I can help her to massage if she dun mind and told her dun worry it will be genuine massage(ya rite genuine massage)..At first she was deliberately agree after assuring her bout the massage she say ok..I ask her wen she want the massage she say if can she want it now but told her was working only can the next day night after 10pm..She say ok tat a great time and I was like fuck how to Chao from my work place..

The next day nite wen at work told my boss need to go out urgent family matter at least need 3-4 hour and my boss agree to let me go..Hosei Liao msg her for address she replied and I on my way to a fucking session with a milf..Upon reaching the condo guardhouse told the security guard the unit purpose on visit and I on my way to her place Liao..Press the bell and came this milf in her sleeping attire like she already had also plan something in the mind.

Go in and say at the sofa while she bring me drink and also she bring me tour of her penthouse which wow me..Ask her she 1 person stay so big house no Sian meh..She say wat to do..Den ask her where she want me to massage her..She den brought me to her bed room and say better to massage here coz if fall asleep she already at the bed no need to move Liao I was like hmmmmm sleep ah dream on lo my mission is almost there and u say sleep haha..

So I ask for body lotion and she brought NIVEA brand and it smell nice lo..Ask her to like down and the massage session begin together with my mission lo..Massage start from her head slowly to her neck and shoulder where she say it been aching.put more pressure on tat area and she was like ahhhh so relief my shoulder NW..Told her tat still long way to go
Cut short

I den start to do a relaxing massage on her back and told her tat I must pull down her nite gown down till the hip area so I can massage.. Without hesitantation I slowly pull down and she say dun tink too much ohhh.. I was like ok but in my heart GU niang act like virgin only.
So massage continue all the way till her leg part and ask her to turn over so can massage the front part of the body..While she turn I just look and smile and she give me tat look CFM NW
I continue massage her leg and this is the part where it all began..

Support bro
Pitch it tent will continue again
Old 26-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JohariB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post