The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
Fling with 2 bigo ladies.

maybe i should start a story about the flings i met on bigo?

still on-going though, just manage to shag her yesterday evening

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 23-02-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Teddybear081079 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fling with 2 bigo ladies.

TS, what's Bigo?
Old 23-02-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thats exciting and inspiring! Pls share TS

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 23-02-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear081079 View Post
TS, what's Bigo?

go to playstore if u using android, and type bigo

if u using apple, go to app store, and type bigo

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 23-02-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

i decided to download bigo since it was on the news. saying got ppl strip sia...

so want to have some fun. and wanna look see look see too.

for those who use bigo. u all will notice that usually in the morning about 8-10am, is all the thai ladies. sad to say, they are bigo-ing from thailand

about 11am-5pm is where the local ladies will start to pop in. usually they will write prep for work, watch me make up, beans, shares, blah blah blah...

so i was hopping from 1 stream to the other day after day after day.

so i came across a bigo-er whom i will see almost everyday, but i didnt talk much. her live stream is always 5 stars. lots of ppl sending beans to her. her beans is really out of this world though...

so 1 fine day, i said, ah fuck it, just buy 1 USD of beans, which is 42 beans only...

so i just keep sending 1 by 1 to her and still i didnt talk to her, neither will she notice me, because my beans are miserably 1 by 1. i followed her on bigo and i saw that she did follow me back too.

there is where it happens.....

once you follow someone, that person needs to follow you back to start talking privately.

i re-named her as J to protect her identity. i think she is quite pop in bigo too

Me: Hi J

J: hello

Me: today never go on live stream meh? camping at other ppl stream?

J: no la, today hangover. so just want to return beans to some ppl.

Me: oh. okay. so u working or studying?

J: studying

her 1 word replies make me quite sian. so after that word STUDYING, i didnt reply her already.

so 1 day about 2am, i cant sleep, so i decided to use bigo and see see. surprised to see her on her live stream,

i went to her stream, see her high and drunk, talking like siao charbor with her friends. surprisingly, no guys around her group of friends.

so i just write on live.

me: where u ah? ok anot?

J: eh? why u havent sleep? drinking also?

me: (kay siao) ya drinking also lor..

J: where where where? i come and find you

me: (stunned) Uhm, where u, i go over to meet u.

J: u driving?

me: nope, i only got bicycle at home. lol

J: ok, i pm u my hp number and u whatsapp me.

so after getting her number, i went into my fridge to down 3 cans of beer to look as if i am drinking... LOL

once i reach her location, she was sitting beside the road like waiting for me. her group of friends are no where to be found.

me: where your friends? why leave u like that sia. u wearing skirt leh.

J: they went off cause i told them i meeting someone

J: come, lets go and drink.

me: huh? now already 4 am liao. all pub already going home mood le leh

J: huh? ok lor. then go home lor

me: wa, ok lor. i send you home

J: ok.

upon reaching her apartment, which is at the east side of singapore.

she asked me, wanna carry on drinking?

me: ok lor. where?

J: inside my room. but tiptoe to my room, if not my parents will kill you if they see you

wa, at that point of time, is sexually tense and mentally scared too

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Old 23-02-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!

Continue camping TS bro. Thanks
Old 23-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
maybe i should start a story about the flings i met on bigo?

still on-going though, just manage to shag her yesterday evening

Bro,

Support, & Bumps yr thread.

@
Old 23-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Another supporter here.
Old 24-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Good start~~~
Old 24-02-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Weixiaoba0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Nice story. Carry on...
Old 24-02-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuneCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Another supporter here.
Same here too
Old 24-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaoba0 View Post
Bro, Nice story. Carry on...
Enjoyed the writing too
Old 24-02-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.
Old 24-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
ravi789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fling with 2 bigo ladies.

Camping for more
Old 24-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

i tip-toe across her parents room like a pink panther. and finally i am inside her room while she was in her kitchen taking the beer...

after downing 7 or 8 cans of beer, i could see that she is quite high and touchy towards me.

me: eh. dont anyhow touch touch. afterall i am a man. i wont have enough blood to use my brain and my dick at the same time...

J: uhm?

me: never mind, just dont touch touch la. you are like so called drunk, if we happen anything. the next morning u wake up and shout for rape. wont i be in deep soup?

J: uhmmmm?

me: in my mind i was sibei pek chek. keep talking but only get a uhm reply.

J: how long is your tool?

me: huh? what? uh?

J: just asking only.

me: i think you better lie down and rest, dont touch and dont anyhow ask stupid questions.

J: okay~~~

she was on her super single size bed while i sit on her chair. looking at her body her face and simply everything. at that point of time, i really just want to rip off her clothes and drill her...

but big head came over me, i was afraid she shout rape next morning.

after 15 mins or so, i went over to shake her and see whether is she asleep anot. no response.

by this time small head took over me, i reach underneath her skirt and start to start to finger her.

she was completely shaved, and i really want to have a look at it man...

so i start to take off her panties and WALA~~~ this is one of the pinkest pussy i have ever seen... totally under use. not a single strand of pubic hair is visible...

i wanted to taste her abalone so badly, but i know she havent bathe after a nights out. so i skip it. haha...

i tried to use 2 fingers to penetrate her pussy, but is like impossible. very wet but cant enter. was afraid she was a virgin at that point of time...

after 10 mins of fingering, i think thats enough, better stop. if not i scared she will be awake...

so got her dressed up as the way she was, and lay down beside her and sleep.....

till next morning when she woke up.................

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1