The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
what happened to SG young girls nowadays?

I am being active in a site social chatting, found that SG young girls all like ang mo, ONS or clubbing will look for ang mo too. Few days ago a Chinese girl advise me to get Malay girl easier for hook up, but just now a Malay girl also seeking ang mo, really sad for the chinese guy in SG
Old 21-02-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlekim View Post
I am being active in a site social chatting, found that SG young girls all like ang mo, ONS or clubbing will look for ang mo too. Few days ago a Chinese girl advise me to get Malay girl easier for hook up, but just now a Malay girl also seeking ang mo, really sad for the chinese guy in SG
Blame Spore education, exposure n mindset lead to stupid spore women loving to suck white cocks. If u know whites or deal with whites, u will know most are fucked up n really average in quality n character . if u got a pussy, u won't let them plunge u.

Don't worry. Many whites who fuck around got STD. Sooner or later , whole of spore will commonly get herpes Gonorhea veneral disease. You can thank garbagement for it

Go target the Koreans, PRCs n viets la.
Their qualityz better than sporean women la
_______
Exchange points got blame ma
Old 21-02-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 12
devilsowned is a name known to alldevilsowned is a name known to alldevilsowned is a name known to alldevilsowned is a name known to alldevilsowned is a name known to alldevilsowned is a name known to all
Re: what happened to SG young girls nowadays?

what to do.. local dont like local, then we find foreigner.. otherwise let foreigner find us
Old 21-02-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its just so ridiculous, the girl is 22yo, her bf in army, then she always go clubbing to wait ang mo to find her, even do raw and 3P, and she told me she didnt have sex with her bf for 2 months cause she think ang mo 1 is better, and have to have sex with her bf soon cause she do raw with an ang mo lately, maybe pregnant, really cant believe this
Old 21-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
its just so ridiculous, the girl is 22yo, her bf in army, then she always go clubbing to wait ang mo to find her, even do raw and 3P, and she told me she didnt have sex with her bf for 2 months cause she think ang mo 1 is better, and have to have sex with her bf soon cause she do raw with an ang mo lately, maybe pregnant, really cant believe this
Why u care. You social worker is it.

Wait till the baby come out like bumble bee , got yellow n black stripes n bf discover he got herpes, he will take his sar 21 to execute the Westerner la.

This type of dirty stupid gal u also want to fuck meh
______
Exchange points must care meh
Old 21-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Nowadays?
You living in which cave?
Long ago, we already had Annabelle Cheong.
Now, we have Alicia-you-know-who?

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 21-02-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Leaker is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=littlekim;15649809]I am being active in a site social chatting, found that SG young girls all like ang mo, ONS or clubbing will look for ang mo too. Few days ago a Chinese girl advise me to get Malay girl easier for hook up, but just now a Malay girl also seeking ang mo, really sad for the chinese guy in SG[/QUOTE

What you describe is only a handful. Dun label all local girls/women as spg or whatever name you called. 不要一竹杆打翻整船人。
Old 21-02-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sammylebsian is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=Leaker;15649946]
Quote:
I am being active in a site social chatting, found that SG young girls all like ang mo, ONS or clubbing will look for ang mo too. Few days ago a Chinese girl advise me to get Malay girl easier for hook up, but just now a Malay girl also seeking ang mo, really sad for the chinese guy in SG[/QUOTE

What you describe is only a handful. Dun label all local girls/women as spg or whatever name you called. 不要一竹杆打翻整船人。
he say true leh
I have a few females friends all got makan outside during clubbing.

3 of them even fuck raw during ons after xxx club.
Old 23-02-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster

maybe I am outdated or away from this from too long,just shocked and share to all, hardly to understand how those girls think, sogh
Old 23-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
maybe I am outdated or away from this from too long,just shocked and share to all, hardly to understand how those girls think, sogh
Dude, being surprised that girls in social chat sites want ang mo is like going to the cemetery and being surprised everyone is dead.

Hello, can think with the correct head not? These are female players. They are out to play. They are in short supply and hence are flooded with choices. Don't tell me you will pick an average local girl when there are big boobs pretty Russian blondes wanting to shag you all night?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with decent ordinary Sg girls. You are looking for them in the wrong places.
Old 23-02-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Same here too
Old 23-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuneCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
These are female players. They are out to play
I think so too
Old 23-02-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsowned View Post
what to do.. local dont like local, then we find foreigner.. otherwise let foreigner find us

Yes after all we Singaporean guys are also well sought by PRC, Viet and some others.
Old 23-02-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
then you go dye your pubic hair red and tell the gals " wo wu ang mo " no bluff you one
Old 23-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Shallow guy who is only aware of shallow girls.

Seems legit... And oddly appropriate.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1