The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold
Story: Confessions of a Side Chick

Confessions of a Side Chick

Disclaimer:

This story obviously was not written by me, but recounted to me a long time ago. Since I have no inspiration to continue my own story at the moment. I shall attempt to write this one out based on the details that I can recall. It will be written in the first person viewpoint.

Introduction and First Guy

I was the middle child in a family of 5, stuck in between two brothers. Our relationship was mostly good, very sibling-like. I was much closer to my elder brother due to our age gap of a year. He was rather protective of me, and would ensure that I would get the best parts of the chicken at mealtimes, take away the veggies that I hated eating, stuff like that. My younger brother was only born when I was in secondary school, so the age gap kind of prevented the same kind of sibling bond forming.

I came from an all-girls educational background, having studied in girls schools for both my primary and secondary years. The first time I actually had some sort of interaction with the opposite sex who wasn't my family members was in JC. Even then, I kept such contact minimal, unless absolutely necessary, like in the case of project work, or the awkward meals during break times.

After school, if there were no mandatory activities, I would head straight home, avoiding anyone and any activities.

I was branded a loner, antisocial, ice queen, and even homosexual. It was not as though I was not attractive, or so I have been told. I had little to no friends, but that was mostly my choice.

I was of average height as most Singaporean girls are, around 1.6m, and I wore my shoulder length hair in a simple ponytail, or a braid if I felt like it. My figure was hidden by the oversized uniform, which I could never understand why some of my peers preferred blouses that were a size too small, and skirts that ended many inches above the knee. (Authors note: No idea on vital stats or cup size, but I estimate a large B-cup).

My complexion was like any teenagers’, with the frequent occurrence of acne, especially during certain times of the month. However, I was largely blessed with a fair skin tone, as I tended to avoid the sun if I could.

Body-wise, I could not say I was shapely, but at least I wasn't shapeless. I probably had curves at the right places, but at that age, seriously, how curvy could I be?

One thing I could never understand was the raging teenage hormones of the boys around me. No doubt I was often spared their attention, and I did not crave for it either. All I wanted was to do well enough to go into a good course for my university studies.

Valentine's day in school was always a peculiar event for me, even though technically I only encountered 2 during my JC days. I wondered what the fuss was about, and why guys would be willing to pay for overpriced bouquets just to impress some girl. It just didn't make any sense. Of course there were the guys who handmade their flowers, out of paper or felt or whatever material they found appropriate. Now that was more impressive to me. And I never minded when some kind hearted guy or girl gave me chocolates. To me, that was a more practical gift, as flowers are generally inedible.

I expected being able to go through my schooling years without any fuss or distractions. But that all changed one fateful night just after my common tests in year 2.

My class was having a BBQ at UDMC chalet at Pasir Ris. As usual, I declined to attend, but somehow was pressured by the class chairperson, who incidentally was my school mate for the past 10 years. Prior to this, I probably could count the number of BBQs I willingly attended with the fingers of one hand, not inclusive of family gatherings of course.

To cut the long story short, I guess I must have caused a few heads to turn that day, as I dressed as any sane person would do at a BBQ, in shorts and a tank top. Perhaps the boys in my class had expected me to wear some shapeless clothing. That being said, I was not very different from the way I was at school. Cold and aloof as some would say.

Coincidentally, there was another group at the next door duplex unit, which I eventually discovered was occupied by the brother of one of my classmates. They were having a BBQ as well to celebrate the end of their Basic Military Training. I didn't pay much attention to them, as honestly there was nothing very interesting about loud boys with little hair, as at that point of time, there was one in my house on the weekends. Besides, with the amount of smoking and drinking that was going on, I found myself moving further and further away from my own classmates.

Then I met him.

At first I didn't want to associate myself with any of those guys, crude, high on beer and smoking like chimneys. But there was something about Adam that drew me to him.

Perhaps it was his toned arms that fit perfectly with his toned physique. Or perhaps it was his black plastic spectacles that made him look slightly more intellectual than he probably was.

I often wondered what the fascination with army boys was. My own brother was on the plump side, and had entered army in the mildly obese batch, eventually becoming a storeman or something. He never talked about it and I never asked.

Adam saw me staring at him and came over with an unopened beer in his hand, cigarette in his mouth like some cliched Hong Kong gangster you saw in the movies.

A: Hi. I'm Adam. You?

I was at a loss for words, and wondered if I should tell him my real name, or just give him a fake one. My social skills back then were legitimately inept.

I extended my hand anyway, before realising he had no free hand to shake mine. He was quick thinking though, and stacked his beers in one hand. That was when I realized how large his hands were compared to mine, to be able to hold two cans of beer with relative ease.

Me: I'm Jade.

A: Nice to meet you.

He offered me the beer but I declined. He shrugged and popped tab and took a long swig, before lighting another cigarette.

Ordinarily, I would have walked off. I didn't fancy tobacco smoke, much less fancied guys who smoked, despite my brother being a smoker, and my dad, an ex-smoker. However I stayed on, seemingly enthralled with this bespectacled botak boy who could hardly be a few years older than me.

We engaged in casual conversation. I had expected army boys to be so engrossed in sharing their experiences in the army, but Adam was different. He seemed more interested in finding out more about me, and telling me about himself. It seemed just like those romance novels I read growing up, where the guy and the girl spend the entire night talking and end up in bed somewhere.

I noticed that my classmates were somehow in awe that I managed to maintain a conversation with someone for more than 5 minutes, and they wisely left me alone.

A couple of beers and probably an entire pack of cigarettes later, Adam asked if I wanted to head to somewhere a little more quiet.

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 21-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story: Confessions of a Side Chick

Welcome back. Great to see u write again.
Cheers
Old 21-02-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Annea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start!
Old 21-02-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
WhiteDeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 21-02-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Quarter4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too!!
Old 21-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6121 / Power: 14
Furby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond reputeFurby85 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Ts, upz you 4 furby for good & nice thread

2nd round list - hamsapkwai,everlasty,222nge,TwinTowers ,seebeysong, cloudy80, Passerbyer, nixjrr, 69sex,Linkus, unfit, tai_zi21, danny888, powerman881, HavannaSlicks, hungten,Grey82, Apollo, Owen10, vampiredevil, sanuuk, esssinine
Old 21-02-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

The alarm bells went off inside my head. I barely knew this guy, yet he was suggesting that we go somewhere else. Somewhere quiet. Probably secluded. What could his intentions be?

Me: I don't think that such a good idea.

Suddenly he laughed.

A: Oh man. I hope I didn't come across as creepy or desperate. It's just a little noisy here and honestly I can't really hear you that well. My ear plugs must have fallen out during live firing. So now I'm a bit deaf.

I rolled my eyes, wondering if that was the lamest excuse I had ever heard, or the best. Frankly, it was the first time a guy had ever asked me to follow him somewhere.

He got up a little unsteadily. I wondered just how much he had to drink. He extended his hand and I kinda melted inside. A little bit anyway. He seemed like the perfect gentleman. But was I ready to take my first steps into this unknown territory?

I was well aware of my body growing up, and the changes that was turning me into a woman. Like how I had to shave my legs every now and then in order to not look like a cavewoman.

But in all honesty I had never touched myself before. Never even experimented. The convent school upbringing did extol certain values, but of course there were some of us who neglected to remember those values. Which of course led to rumours about certain Junior Colleges having the highest abortion rate.

I contemplated the possible consequences of following him to somewhere more quiet. Would this be the night my cherry gets popped? Highly unlikely as I knew I was not the type who would let guys into my pants that easily. Getting near me was a huge obstacle in itself.

Would he force himself on me? Were my shorts tight enough to prevent forceful removal? If he stuck something in me, was it going to hurt? Would I bleed?

What if he wanted me to pleasure him with my hands, or my mouth? I might just break his precious thing. Besides, reading about it in trashy romance novels and actually doing the deed was probably miles apart.

I took his hand anyway. My heart was beating so fast I wondered if I was going into tachycardia.

For a guy in the army, his hands were surprisingly smooth, long slender fingers, with neatly trimmed fingernails.

He seemed a little unsteady in his gait, presumably due to the beer. But didn't guys have a high tolerance for alcohol? The only time I drank was when my elder brother sneakily opened my dad's Johnnie Walker Blue Label when we were a little younger. Needless to say, I had to watch him get caned. Not that it put him off drinking, except he would smartly choose bottles that were already opened. I never stopped him, but I did not partake in his foolhardiness.

Adam led me to the breakwater along the beach. For a Saturday night, the beach was strangely deserted. Or had he chosen such a spot on purpose?

We sat down on the uneven rocks. I felt a little uncomfortable and wished my ass was a little more padded.

A: So, any boyfriend?

I wondered where this conversation was going.

Me: No.

A: Ex boyfriends?

Me: Nope. And before you start thinking of doing anything funny, I have never let any guy this close to me before. And I can scream really loudly.

Adam laughed again. There was something about the way he laughed. It seemed so childlike, so innocent.

A: I won't do anything either of us will regret.

We sat facing the waves and tried to count the stars for whatever lame reason.

He shared with me his plans for the future. He was going to SISPEC to be train to be a sergeant. He sounded a little disappointed. He wanted to be an officer. He was contemplating signing on if he had gotten into OCS, but he now he was unsure.

Anyway, a little more background about Adam. He was the only child of a renovation contractor father and a housewife mother. He stayed in a HDB flat in the North. He was playful as a child and ended up in Normal Academic stream but woke up halfway and did well enough to enter Polytechnic where he studied business. He enjoyed sports, mainly basketball, and represented his school. He had a driving license and his own car, which he claimed to have bought himself with money he saved working part-time while he was still in the polytechnic. Relationships wise he had four or five girlfriends, the “or” because he was unsure if his current girlfriend was still his. He was pretty sure he had fallen to the evil curse of girls leaving their boyfriends when they enlisted as he had not heard from her about a month into his BMT.

I asked him why he decided to approach me and was a little surprised at his answer. He felt I was lonely and could use a little company. At no point of time did he compliment me on my hair, face or figure, all of which would have raised some red flags and alerted me to a potential pervert.

Truthfully, I did enjoy his company. He was so much more mature than my classmates. Day in and day out I would hear them commenting about the tits or ass of some poor girl in school. I did not like it that we were merely objects to them. Adam was honest and straightforward and it was something I appreciated.

As the night wore on I could feel the temperature dropping slightly. I shivered a little as a cool breeze caressed my face. Adam noticed this and put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I almost jumped off the breakwater and into the sea.

A: Relax. I'm just warning you up.

His deep voice had a slight hypnotic effect as I found myself snuggling up to him, my head on his chest, his well-toned chest. He reminded me of those artwork on the romance novels where muscular dudes held the damsel in distress in their manly arms. I wondered what he would look like shirtless.

As much as I hated tobacco smoke, somehow, smelling it on him was strangely alluring and manly. It was hard to describe. I made a note to smell my brother to see if it elicited the same response in me.

A: Am I the first guy you hugged?

Me: Yes.

He cupped my face and stared into my eyes. I held my breath, a little afraid of what he was going to do next.

He brought his face closer to mine.

I closed my eyes in anticipation.

Old 21-02-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuikboo View Post
Welcome back. Great to see u write again.
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annea View Post
Nice start!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteDeck View Post
Camping here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarter4 View Post
Camping too!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furby85 View Post
Bro Ts, upz you 4 furby for good & nice thread

Thanks for the support!

Old 21-02-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TwinPeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support too
Old 21-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Killerwhale88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here!
Old 21-02-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
demonix23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be supporting. Camped
Old 22-02-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Sensory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping as well
Old 22-02-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

I grabbed his hands tightly.

Me: What are you doing?

A: I'm just looking at you. You have very nice… eyebags…

I wondered if he was being serious.

Me: Are you going to kiss me?

A: Only if you want to.

I stopped for a moment. How far was I willing to go?

Me: I….

He released me and broke into a huge smile.

A: You're really cute. In your actions.

Me: Cute means ugly but adorable right?

A: No no… it's just…

Me: What?

I stared at him for what might have been the longest time before he finally spoke.

A: I'm not that kind of guy. I don't go around picking up girls for fun.

Me: You didn't pick me up. I willingly followed you here.

A: I may still have a girlfriend, I do not know. I wanted to take things further with her. But she suddenly disappeared.

Me: Further? You mean like sex?

Adam laughed again and ruffled my hair.

A: I mean I wanted to propose once I finished BMT and signed on with the army.

Me: Oh.

That probably meant he was somewhat experienced in sex.

Me: So why haven't you contacted her?

Adam sighed.

A: I tried. I called her house a couple of times but each time her parents said she wasn't at home. Even at midnight. I think she's avoiding me.

Me: Pager?

A: She doesn't have one.

Me: You didn't leave a message?

Adam remained silent for awhile, staring ahead into the horizon.

A: Actually, her parents were against us being together.

Me: Why?

A: She's a very strict Christian, I'm a free thinker. Also, perhaps my background might not be favourable.

Me: How so?

A: I'm not exactly a model student. I smoke, I drink, I am pretty vulgar when the situation calls for it.

Me: Those sound like habits that can be changed. Right?

A: I guess so. But I think her parents want her to be with someone with drive, and ambition. Probably a scholar who's rich, can end up being a huge success in life. That kind of thing.

Me: Haven't you two talked about this before?

A: We did. But… she said to take things slowly and see how.

Me: I see.

We both stared out into the darkness for a little while longer.

Me: If it helps I think you're a pretty nice guy.

Adam smiled a little.

A: Thanks.

He reached over and gave me a peck on my cheek. I was totally not expecting it. My heart stopped suddenly and my breathing rate increased.

Me: Why did you do that???

I didn't know if I was angry or shocked.

A: it's just a friendly kiss on your cheek! I didn't mean any harm.

I gave it some thought. Perhaps this was the guy I could give my first real kiss to. He was after all, pretty appealing in some aspects.

Me: Well, you missed.

A: Huh?

I leaned in and closed my eyes, puckering my lips like how I had seen it on TV many times. In my blind state, I missed too, and ended up kissing his glasses.

Adam could not stop laughing, he removed his glasses to wipe them.

A: Hey. Open your eyes.

I did.

He cupped my face again.

A: Look at me.

I did, finally seeing his eyes properly. He had really nice double eyelids and long lashes. The type that would make a girl jealous.

He brought his face closer. I could smell the tobacco, and it made me want to taste him badly.

Tilting my head slightly, he planted his soft lips onto mine. They were really soft and moist, far removed from my imagination. I had always thought guys were rough and tough and had cracked and dry lips. The tobacco tasted slightly bitter, but somehow I liked it.

We locked lips for a couple of seconds before I felt something brushing against my lips. It was his tongue.

I shrieked.

Me: Nonononono. We can't do this.

Adam pulled away and looked confused.

Me: I've seen this on TV. When they kiss like this, they end up having sex.

The quietness of the night was once again broken by his laughter.

A: Gosh, you're really innocent.

I frowned at him.

Me: I know it's called a French kiss ok?

A: It won't lead to sex.

Me: I'd rather not take that risk.

Adam laughed and pulled me in for a hug. I really enjoyed his hugs, being held in his manly arms.

We hugged for what seemed like eternity before deciding that it was probably getting too chilly to be out there with our lack of warm clothing. Even though his body heat was keeping me warm enough.

We got off the breakwater and walked back to the chalet, hand-in-hand.

A: You know something?

Me: What?

A: I think I would like to get to know you better.

Me: I think you know enough about me already.

A: Ok. I'll try a better pickup line. Would you like to go out with me some time?

I felt myself blushing. Perhaps I was embarrassed at my own actions. This was, after all, a guy I had just met, and I had already given him my first kiss.

Me: I think that would be a good idea.

He smiled and so did I, and we continued walking back to the chalet.

Old 22-02-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Bridged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 22-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

As we approached the chalet I instinctively let go of his hand and we headed back to our respective groups.

As expected I was immediately ambushed by my class chairperson, Emily.

E: Wah Jade. So fast got boyfriend?

I was not really in the mood to entertain her.

Me: He's just a friend. A new friend.

E: You're weird. There are so many boys in our class and school, but you ignored all of them. Suddenly come to one BBQ then get a boyfriend. You owe me a meal.

Me: For?

E: Cos I insisted you come. If you didn't come you wouldn't have met him.

Technically, she was right. I glanced over at Adam’s group to see that he was currently undergoing the same interrogation as me.

Me: OK. Canteen chicken rice can?

E: Haha. Cheapo. But can. And I'm glad you're finally coming out of your cave.

Honestly, Emily and I were never close, but she was always hanging around ever since primary school. So I guess she could be considered a friend at least.

E: So what did you all do? Disappeared for so long.

Me: We talked.

E: Sure or not?

She came closer and inspected me. My hair or clothes were not dishevelled. So I guess there would be nothing she could pick up on.

E: I think you're too frigid.

Me: What??

E: We're all young women, we're entitled to a little fun now and then you know.

Me: Err..

E: I saw you holding hands.

Me: Only holding hands.

E: Did he touch you?

I flushed a deep red.

Me: No.

E: Really? If I was a guy, I would be all over you. Seeing you dressed like this.

Me: What's wrong with my dressing?

E: It's different from how you usually dress. Our classmates have been saying how they missed such a gem in their midst.

Me: Huh?

E: Don't act innocent la. You have boobs and a rather nice ass.

She reached over and tried to squeeze them. I slapped her hands away.

Me: Hey!

She laughed.

E: Missy, I think you need to hang out with us more often. There's no way you're gonna get a guy if you act so prudish.

Me: Maybe I will. Maybe I won't. We'll see.

As the night wore on I could feel myself getting tired. The food was almost gone and the numerous drunkards were sprawled all over the place.

Me: I think I'm going home.

E: Huh? Why? We're going to explore the haunted tower.

Me: The what?

E: There's a tower somewhere nearby. They say it's haunted.

Me: Err. I don't think I want to go.

E: Come on it'll be fun!

Me: I-

E: Look! Your boyfriend is coming too!

I glanced over and saw that Adam and some of the other army boys had gathered outside their chalet and were testing their torches and light sticks. I wondered if it was an army thing for them to be prepared.

The entire group came over.

Emily introduced me to one of them.

E: This is Tom, he's Tim's brother.

Timothy was one of my classmates. The one who booked the chalet and organized the BBQ.

I extended my hand.

Me: Hi.

He took it with a firm grasp and shook it. I realised that unlike Adam's, his hands were rough.

T: You must be that girl that Adam went off with. He's a good catch I tell you. Recently single. Dumb bitch dumped him when he enlisted.

Me: Er.

He nudged me and winked.

T: We've seen him in the shower. He's… equipped.

I blushed and feigned ignorance.

Me: Huh?

He roared with laughter and Emily joined him.

E: Don't tease her. She's a good girl.

Eventually we paired up and headed towards the general direction of the tower.

It was a winding path that led us there, dimly lit by ageing streetlamps. Coincidentally, the streetlamps in the vicinity of the tower were not working. The boys fired up their torches.

I held on to Adam's arm tighter.

A: You scared?

Me: A little.

A: Don't worry. I'll protect you.

Me: How? Are you a Ghostbuster?

He suppressed a laugh.

A: As long as we don't disturb anything they won't disturb us.

Me: Aren't we already disturbing them by being here?

Adam shrugged.

A: Haven't you gone for nightwalks during orientation before?

I shook my head.

A: Well, we had a pretty scary nightwalk when I was in poly. So don't worry.

We reached the foot of the tower. It was pitch black save for the light sticks and torches.

T: Shall we go up?

I tugged at Adam’s shirt.

Me: Can we not?

I was literally trembling.

A: It'll be fine.

But that was scant reassurance.

Tom and Emily were the first pair to head up the rickety wooden stairs, followed by another couple. Then myself and Adam.

We reached the top of the tower, probably about 4 storeys up and Tom killed his torch.

Me: What's he doing?

Adam shrugged.

A: Maybe he's finding a quiet place to sit down?

Me: With Emily?

A: Seems like it.

Me: He's her boyfriend?

A: I don't think so.

The other couple got a little unnerved by the surroundings and headed back down. The rest of the group appeared to have settled around the lower levels, leaving the four of us at the highest floor.

A: You wanna sit down too?

Hesitant as I was, I agreed.

We took a corner away from Tom and Emily. I lay on Adam's chest, snuggled between his legs with my waist around his groin area, trying to will away the creepiness I felt. He wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair. I felt comforted, maybe even loved. But mostly, I felt secure.

The surroundings were deathly quiet, except for the occasional cricket and bullfrogs.

All of a sudden, I heard a weird noise, like heavy breathing coming from a side of the tower.

I stiffened and whispered to Adam.

Me: Did you hear that?

A: Yeah. Ignore it.

Me: What is it?

Adam shushed me and continued stroking my hair, as if he was trying to calm me down. I heard the heavy breathing get louder, as though it was just beside us. The surrounding air also appeared to becoming slightly colder.

I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to imagine I was someplace else, like on a nice sunny beach, getting a suntan while Adam rubbed tanning oil on me. That was probably not the most ideal thought to have at that point of time, but strangely it was the only thing that entered my mind as I tried to block out the thoughts whatever supernatural being was nearby, probably pissed that we had invaded their private space.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1