The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Red alert!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiangYu View Post
Reported to the police already
good, and hope you can get $$ back

next time those thing must be COD -- Cash on delivery, or you go his shop and pay onsite
Old 19-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 18
XiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah... Lesson learnt. Thanks
Old 20-01-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
spottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

spoken to one of my friends to look out for him and i am sure we can deal with this guy without using goverment method.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by spottiswoode View Post
spoken to one of my friends to look out for him and i am sure we can deal with this guy without using goverment method.
How? Chop off hand or leg?
_____
Exchange points chop ma
Old 20-01-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

spottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspottiswoode deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just wait and see for Karma that it is coming.
Old 20-01-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just wait and see for Karma that it is coming.
Only the charmeleon got come la. No karma la.
______
Exchange points passe ma
Old 20-01-2017, 05:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

If only bro ErnestK is still dealing with selling pre-registered sim card. He's the most steady seller I've ever bought from.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
Purplecrow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPurplecrow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro never take the law into your own hands. Not worth it .
Old 20-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 13
gingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to all

Quote:
RED ALERT!!
========

Guys,DO NOT get from this "lucklygreentea" guy.he is a scammer!!! Cheated me $75 dollars for a SIM card including courier till now have not receive it when he promised to delivered within one hour!

For those who had not receive from him...he will simply ignore you once u transfer him the money and he will just tell you that it is on it way... not nv happen at all!

I had already reported him And will post his doing everything.

Please take note
Such "SIM card" u also dare to report police???
Old 21-01-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Only the charmeleon got come la. No karma la.
______
Exchange points passe ma
r u luckygreentea? or relative of this guy? u seems to be the only one on his side
Old 21-01-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingkonut View Post
Such "SIM card" u also dare to report police???
Why not.
What's wrong exactly. Can u say.
Specifically
_____
Exchange points specific ma
Old 21-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 18
XiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXiangYu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hope u succeed in getting this asshole
He also conned me.
Old 21-01-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplecrow View Post
Bro never take the law into your own hands. Not worth it .
Bro Spot,
Never take the Law into your own hands....
Old 22-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 8
zaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud ofzaplamparlarzap has much to be proud of

Quote:
r u luckygreentea? or relative of this guy? u seems to be the only one on his side

this "sadfa" is a fucking clone trying to :

destroy our country "Singapore" !!!

sabotage our hardworking "govt" and blame them on every issue !!!

continuously slandering our "ministers" !!!

continuously brain washing "Singaporean" !!!

Did you get the message you bloody smelly clone rats and cockroaches from the foreign media industries, the oppo camps, the disgruntled individual, the fugitives, the so called "social activists" and the anti-govt tortoises !!!

Singapore has no natural resources therefore Singaporean should appreciate what we have and where we are today, it is all hardwork for the last 50 yrs, no short cut.

The bloody clones are here to destroy our country, to split our community & society apart, wanting create chaos for Singapore, wanting our curreny to depreciate, wanting to see our country "COLLAPSE" !!!

See what happened to Amos Eeee, what about the 5 youths who who vandalized at Toa Payoh, who is behind all this brain washing activities ???

Singaporean beware, pls help to spread this message around to all fellow Singaporean !!!

Old 29-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
VapeDemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I keep seeing this guy spamming different people at different place of this forum. Maybe we can have a wechat group for scammers alert ??? Just a suggestion
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1