The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
XuWenQiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 2)

Hope to read more!
Old 25-02-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PandaPatties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuWenQiang View Post
Hope to read more!
Same here as well
Old 25-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dulanjiao View Post
Wow, that's fast. I just edited the last post a little. Some details added.
Always camping in your thread, its well written
Old 25-02-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Pumper99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaPatties View Post
Same here as well
Same here too
Old 25-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Killerwhale88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camping here!
Old 25-02-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First thing I tell myself. Do not panic. I reached for my phone and found that it wasn’t there. I must had left it in my room in the hotel. Now it’s probably time to panic. But then I am with Xiao Ke, guess it is not so bad after all. Although I might had preferred her to keep her Tshirt pulled up and bra undone, but taking advantage of a young school girl, I mean university girl, is just not me.

“So, do you have a handphone or something we can call?” I finally popped the question and she just shook her head and about to cry again.

“No…~~~ I left it on the counter charging…” She begin to weep silently again. I had to really do something fast because I can’t stand her crying. And she said she is a university student.

“Ok, ok… Xiao Ke. Don’t cry… We will get out of here. I promise. Are there other people manning the store?” I asked, finally my brain is working as I remember that there should be more than one person in the store. By right anyway.

“Yes, yes. My college. But he went out to have lunch with his girlfriend and won’t be back soon….!” And she started to weep again. OMG. I wonder if there is anything that doesn’t make her cry. Maybe if I use something to stuff up her mouth she won’t. So I looked around and since it is a warehouse, it is not hard to find that I was looking for.

I flashed a piece of Chocolate to her face. “Eat it. You must be hungry and since we are trapped, I think we might need to energy here.” I smiled. But instead of thanks, I did not expect to see her reacted rather unpleased.

“Wait, wait, this is store item! You have to pay for it! You can’t just eat it like this!!!” She snatched away the chocolate bar and well, it’s too late for me. I took a good bite onto the one I had unwrapped.

“Aiya…. Ok, OK! I pay for it later! My treat, just eat ok?” I sat down beside her and she hesitated, but finally started to unwrap the Chocolate bar and she was sure taking her time to eat it, slotting it bit by bit into her mouth and chewing off little pieces. I do not know what, but I was kind of thinking what if its my cock inside her mouth now she is doing a blow job on me.

I guess I probably won’t know how that felt now.
Old 25-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CouldBeHer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good update TS
Old 26-02-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Tribecar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro..
Old 26-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lazar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loved your last update TS
Old 26-02-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Masonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazar View Post
Loved your last update TS
Loved it as well
Old 26-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As I was lost in thoughts, Xiao Ke suddenly pointed to me, somewhere along my waist.

“I want that!” I was thinking to myself. Wow, what does she want? She can’t be referring to my cock can she? I can’t help feeling a rush of blood to my manhood just the thought of her, eating my cock, I mean the chocolate and now she wants this. I was about to start unbuckling my belt when she got tired of waiting and she pointed harder again.

“I want that lollipop!” If this is anime, this is where my nose will be spraying blood. She can’t mean MY LOLLIPOP! I turn around by instinct and suddenly all my hopes and fantasy were crashed. She meant a REAL lollipop as I saw the box of lollipop just beside me, around my waist level of course. Reluctantly, I grab one and passed it to her, full of disappointment, but I cannot show it.

“Your treat right? Hehe” she laughed innocently like a little kid as she finished up her piece of chocolate and started to unwrap the big right rainbow twisted lollipop. I looked at her strange, but deep inside, I wish she was unwrapping my jeans. I sat down beside her and continue to chew on my sweet chocolate bar. This was when I started to also bandage up her cut wound on her leg. I know she will need to see a doctor soon or it might get worse. The wound is not big, but the store room is dirty and any nasty sort of infection can happen.

“Why you do not want to rape me? It is because I am unattractive?” Xiao Ke started to mumble softly and she was rather shy about as she lowers her head and her face is instantly covered by her cute childish hairstyle. I did not know how to reply her as this seems like one of those trick questions that seems wrong both way to me. But what the hell. What are girls thinking these days.

I guess I can only answer truthfully.
Old 26-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
AliFrazier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story!
Old 26-02-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Annea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 26-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

deformer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story ... camping too
Old 27-02-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

“Well, Xiao Ke…. If you mean making love to you… YES, of course I want to! But not really RAPE you lah… “ I guess my answer was clear cut enough. And seems politically right anyway. “Moreover, I can’t bring myself to … do you when you are crying…” I added.

“Hehe… Good loh… Cos my boyfriend always say nobody will want me except him.” She smiled and blushed a little, in a very cute way as she brushes her hair back. “So where are you from? Not around here? I have not seen you around.” She asked.

“Well… It’s a long story, but I am the ‘owner’ of XXX Onsen Hotel…” I answered truthfully.

“What? OMG, I love Onsen! Can I come stay?” Her eyes brighten instantly even while she is taking glances at me in between her soft licking of her lollipop. Honestly, maybe it is how girl love to eat their lollipop and ice cream. For guys, we just take a good mouth and bite in. But no, Xiao Ke just have to stick out her little tongue and lick it, so little by little from the surface of the lollipop that started me on my fantasy trip that she is licking my cock again.

“Sure, anytime!” I just answered casually because my mind was somewhere else. Like how she would be enjoying the hot spring NAKED. But of course, those thoughts are silent. Mostly. But I have to add that it is in those confusions that I totally did not remember we were having a funeral back there at the moment.

While I was still holding on to her ankle, finally put enough plastic bandages to cover all her cuts on her smooth leg. Well, that is what it is about being young. Her skin is so smooth I think if I touch it too hard, it might crack. Reluctantly, I finally let it go, in order not to seems like an evil wolf, waiting to pound on her.

I continue to munch on my chocolate as I sit down, opposite her. My thoughts drifting away as I imagine how she is licking me up from my balls to my penis instead of the poor lollipop in her mouth…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1