The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2016, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
KupOut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 2)

Enjoyed the update TS
Old 14-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Gold5039 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support..
Old 14-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BlueHeadTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here!
Old 16-01-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The leader pushes his finger in even harder when he can feel Rachel trying to cramp her pussy.

"So you want to play with something harder? Is that it?" He snarled and then begin to start undoing his belt. The tinkling of the metal hinges as the belt splits apart, then sound of the metallic zip as it was pulled down. Needless to say, the leader is already pulling out his red harden cock, all ready to fuck Rachel. Rachel kept on shaking her head and saying “No, No…” But what good will that do. As the leader lead by example, the rest of the men crowding around her also starts to undo their jeans and before long, Rachel is surrounded by a group of men and a group of horny red cocks. It seems to be hopeless as Rachel feel some of the men starting to slap her face with their hard cocks and the repulsive smell of semen of them.

“Open you damn fucking mouth bitch!” One of the men start to press onto her nose, denying it of air and Rachel had to open her mouth for air, but only for a brief second before one of the men inserts his dirty cock into her mouth. “Don’t you dare bite it! Or I promise I will cut your nipples out right here and make you eat it!” Rachel can only feel more tears slides down her cheek as the men start to push and pull his cock in her mouth forcefully. Now she has even betrayed her husband in the way and giving blowjob to these evil unknown men.

The leader did not just stand there of course and started to force Rachel legs open even wider as he closed in and begin to rub his think redden cock on her stomach right where her belly button is and smiling.

“Don’t you worry, you will be screaming like a horny whore once I start using your body… “. He licked Rachel on her cheek as he toys and play with his belly, rolling the tip of his cock downwards and Rachel feel her tits being done the same by other cocks and her nipples were already hardened involuntary by all the humiliation. Rachel quietly prayed that they quickly finish and she get to go or something. She need to survive this. Then she worry about the rest. But the fact that she might not ever want to tell this to anyone only made her cry even harder as the men continues with their sexual torture.
Old 16-01-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Umpire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 16-01-2017, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 2)

Really love the way your story plot progresses
Old 16-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
ChoiSum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for updating TS
Old 16-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story and updates TS!

Camping for more.

Do continue please.
Old 16-01-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
GodOfHealth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro!!
Old 16-01-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Preceptor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff
Old 18-01-2017, 06:44 AM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The repulsive smell of semen and sweat filled Rachel’s nose as the first men who had forced his cock into her mouth came and unloaded his cum all into her mouth. She spitted it out with disgust and before she can scream another man rushed in and force his cock into her mouth immediately. She barely got a chance to breathe. The leader wearing the mask moved in real close to Rachel’s body and he is rubbing his cock right onto Rachel’s clitoris, pushing and yet teasing hard whether to enter or not to. Rachel could feel her heart pounding hard despite the whole torture. However, somewhere inside her, she felt a sense of, maybe excitement, maybe due to the stimulation or the shame, especially when she is being raped and used like a toy in front of all these unknown men behind mask. Rachel’s tears just continue to flow down like a stream down her cheek, onto her neck and onto her chest where all the hands and cocks were still toying with her boobs, squeezing and pinch. Of course, she could not expect them to be gentle as some of them start to pull and twist her nipples hard. Rachel gave out a soft scream, but it didn’t sound like pain, rather more like from pleasure.

The leader made sure one of the men got some of the nice photos of Rachel seated on the chair, legs spread wide open, but hands tied to the ankle in the typical M position, while everyone is having fun at her expense. Rachel knew this is worse than dying. How she wished she was killed instead of being gang raped like this. The leader poked his cock softly into her vagina and then realized that Rachel has involuntarily started to wet her pussy, laughs and pokes his fingers to scope out a nice dose of her sticky nectar, then wipe it onto her face.

“See what I mean. I know whores like you would be cumming so fast and enjoying a good fuck from all of us…” Every laughed briefly and continue to abuse Rachel like she is their public sex toy. Rachel wanted to turn her head away, only to be forced back looking straight at the leader and before she could do anything, the man pulled out his cock from her choking mouth and merciless sprayed his manly cum onto her face, and plenty found its way to her hair as well. Rachel felt like a wasted wretch now. After all these, how can she even imagine living, left alone face her husband. The thoughts of killing herself came into her mind.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

As the leader pressed his body closer, Rachel can feel his hard cock pressed right onto the top of her pussy, rubbing on her clit. Despite all the hate and shame, her body could still feel the stimulation from the attempt, but in Rachel mind, she is beginning to blackout as she could not take it any longer.

Back to present, I could not help hug Rachel close an tight as she began to cry while telling me about the awful experience. Whatever little lust and bad thought about Rachel had died down after hearing about what happened to her. I feel terrible and ashamed that I even had naughty thoughts about her after what she had been though.

"Rachel... Please stop. I know this is really hurting you. You do not need to continue..." I brushed her hair while she was in my embrace and spoke softly to her.

"It's ok. Let me get this out... I had not told anyone. Not even..." Rachel wiped her tears as she looked up at me and pushing herself away from my chest, she continued.

It seemed that despite all odds, a miracle had happened then. Just as when the leader was about to push his cock and finally penetrate Rachel, his got a call that kept on ringing and ringing until so much that he was so frustrated that he stopped and picked it up. All Rachel could hear was the reply from the leader and it went something like this.

"Yes, yes, she is not harmed."
"No, we are not doing anything to hurt her. Do not worry."
"Yes, yes, we will let her go now."
"Yes, boss, 30 minutes. We will be there..."

Rachel suddenly felt hope. She did not understand why would their boss stopped them, but she did not care. The next thing she know she was wrapped in a bag and throw onto a van carried by these men. Everything stopped. The fact that none of these men actually raped her in her pussy was kind of a consolation. but the sick taste of cum on her mouth still disgust her and she actually thrown out while she was in the bag as the van was moving.

Before she knew anything else, she felt the men lifting her up and drop her off the van. Almost like they were throwing off some rubbish. As her body weight slammed against the ground, she felt pain. But it was nothing compared to the pain in her bleeding heart now. She struggled and it did not take long before she make her way out of the bag, rubbing her face all over her own puke in the process. But she did not care. As she got out, she realized she was back in the alley she was abducted.

But she did not realized then, her nightmare was far from over.
Old 05-02-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
binhduong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice update bro, support..
Old 05-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Faluslow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support...
Old 05-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sayonara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro, waiting for more updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1