The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1973 / Power: 18
ExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant futureExoWraith has a brilliant future
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

nice story.
read from the first page til now.

eagerly awaiting your updates
Old 26-02-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JohariB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 26-02-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
FlyingCricket deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates
Old 26-02-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 16
starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!starlight is one of the Best!

Welcome back!
Old 27-02-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS still there?
Old 27-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Monday

I dreamt of how life would be with Tingting as my wife. I pictured her in the kitchen, trying new recipes and making sure I was fed well. Her fake anger when I started to sneakily steal food while she was cooking.

I pictured us exercising together, be it running or cycling or cross fit. We had to maintain our figures afterall. I dreamt of the nasty things I would do to her in the bedroom. All the things that our crooked imagination could churn out. I visualized the…. *SMACK*

I was rudely awakened by a smack to my face. And the arm that did just that was now lying across my chest, the owner of the arm snoring away softly. I winced and rubbed my nose, which bore the brunt of the impact.

I picked her arm up and put it gently on her side as I sat up, rubbing my nose still. I took a look at her, thinking how to punish her, but upon seeing her beautiful, peaceful face, all punishment escaped my mind.

Instead, I gave her a kiss on her forehead and went to the toilet to wash up. She was still sleeping when I came out, and I contemplated waiting for her to wake up before going for breakfast, but my growling stomach convinced me otherwise. Leaving a note on my pillow, I went out for a walk and to get breakfast.

A few blocks away, I managed to find a coffeeshop, where I had a cup of very aromatic coffee, and some butter sugar toast. It was about 9am, and people were beginning to set up shop and start doing business. My mind drifted away, and my eyes stared blankly off to the distance.

Kim or Tingting? The conflict in my heart and brain started again. I already know the pros and cons of both girls. My brain tells me that Tingting is a better match, simply because she is Singaporean like me, but my heart is convincing me that Kim hasn’t done anything other than to love me, so she deserves a chance.

It felt like a never-ending stalemate. And just as I was about to call it an inconclusive battle, my brain decided to mess with me and threw Ann into the fray. I smiled wistfully and shook my head slowly.

“What’s so funny, Jun?!” a familiar voice said out. A very very familiar voice.

The shock roused me from my thoughts. BRYAN?! WHAT THE FUCK?!

“Bryan, what the fuck are you doing here?!”

Bryan: hahaha… Eileen and I were thinking of going holiday before school began, and we couldn’t think of anywhere else but here, so we thought to come over lor… Who knows, maybe can find you and your army friends go have some fun.”

Eileen came over from across the street, where she had been buying some pork skewers and said hi.

My brain was still processing all that information while Bryan and Eileen took a seat at my table.

Bryan: Oh yah, how come you alone? Where are all your friends?

Me: Oh… erm, they haven’t wake up yet. Last night a bit too havoc liao, so I was the first to wake up and needed breakfast.

Bryan: Wah, simi havoc? Go ping pong club? Tiger show? Or go Siam diu? Or or or gangbang with girls picked up at clubs?!

Me: Erm, tiger show lah. Hahahaha…

Eileen: This Bryan, kept pestering me to go see Tiger show with him last night. I couldn’t even shop in peace yesterday.

Me: When did you all arrive?

Bryan: Yesterday morning lor… The moment land only she want go shopping liao… tsk…

Me: Oh… confirmed de mah, Pratunam here is shopping paradise for girls… How long are yall here for?

Bryan: 4d3n only. Not like you so long. Ann kept pestering me to come find you and ship you back. She say she very lonely back in SG.

Me: Hahahaha! Thought she got Joel?

Bryan: Joel has been asking her out lah, but she very reluctant. Only allowed him bring her go dinner once, and that guy, wah lau wei… first date bring her go Lawry’s liao…

Me: Wah, power!

Eileen: I don’t see a problem with that leh, I think it’s very sweet of him. Just wants to pamper the girl he likes. Not like some idiot here bring me go eat chicken rice for first date….

Bryan: Eh, it worked mah… Hahaha

Eileen smacks Bryan hard. They ended up buying breakfast and we ate together. I found out more details from them. Mainly that they were staying at Novotel and did not really have any plans on what to do for their trip here.

They asked if they could join my friends and I for the remainder of my trip. I said I would ask, but couldn’t confirm. I did share with them some things that they could do while at Bangkok though, eagerly pushing the fishing trip idea to them, so I don’t have to bump into them in the streets.

I purposely gave them another fishing trip operator’s number, in case John got a bit talkative once he learns that they are my friends. While Bryan looks to be seriously considering it, Eileen wasn’t too sure about the idea. She preferred to go shopping.

Bryan said he will discuss with Eileen and they will see how again, but if they don’t take it up, then they will go to the places where I recommended, like Asiatique, Chinatown etc.

After I finished my breakfast, I bade them farewell and made my way back to the hotel, picking up Thai prata, some fruits and juices for Tingting. All the way, my mind was thinking of how to avoid Bryan and Eileen now. This is a spanner into the works.
Old 27-02-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
cryingvoices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 27-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

AsivTriced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!!
Old 28-02-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
FOCwart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story!! Please continue TS
Old 28-02-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Lazar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsivTriced View Post
Camping for more!!
Same here too
Old 28-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed the update
Old 28-02-2017, 09:05 AM
Samster

Masonic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazar View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 28-02-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
NaiGai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written story, please keep going
Old 28-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Welcome back and great twist to the story. Waiting for more!
Old 28-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

thisisachick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back ts! Waiting patiently for more updates!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1