The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
Richiefat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveSSYT View Post
Just back from Hat Yai, nowadays Pink Lady has renovated and renamed as Grand Pink, soapy massage at 3rd floor. They have separate in two types, pink colour and white colour shirt, they are professional massage for pink colour and white colour focus on soapy massage and fxxk, so those guys need real massage can look for pink colour shirt, damage is around 300 bath. Those guys need soapy massage and fxxk but only one shot, damage is around 2200-2400 bath.

For those guys need a quality gals pls look for Garden home, this is the one of the best choice if you want a quality gals, no need to say too much, just wanna say "once u go tried u will definitely know"
bro, Garden home ard where?
n what the damage like?
Old 05-03-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 13
tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bro sorry hijack the thread.. y is there need to avoid the prostitute?
So nxt travel i can be cautious..
U mean hatyai is dangerous to go alone..
Planning to travel alone now see tis thread a bit worried.
Depends on what you want to do in Hatyai. Go alone is ok as long as you are alert.
Old 06-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tafguy35 View Post
Depends on what you want to do in Hatyai. Go alone is ok as long as you are alert.
scare in hatyai ???

scare of what ? It can be you being robbed . It can be you encountering with the third kind, plenty of them in all hotels, of course, u get to see them, probably late at night.

So, if you have brought more extra cash, keep them inside the safe in the room if u have one ; or use the safekeeping with the counter girl at the counterbar.
Next , pray hard before entering the room. Keep lights on throughout the night.

Last edited by panda2rocks; 09-03-2017 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-03-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Bro sorry hijack the thread.. y is there need to avoid the prostitute?
So nxt travel i can be cautious..
U mean hatyai is dangerous to go alone..
Planning to travel alone now see tis thread a bit worried.
Got to be typically alert. Hat Yai is a family-oriented town nowadays, so it is generally safr wherever you go. Stay clear of dark alleys, and do not flaunt your belongings and you will be fine.

I will be going alone again this month. Does that help?
Old 11-03-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
............... Forget about using wechat to find gals. Many people got cheated. Farms are largely empty and many OKTs are out of business. Roadside OKTs are mainly cheats.

Better avoid Hatyai if you are going there to look for prostitutes...............
All the above statements are completely solid true. ......At night if you are patronising Lee Garden ; avoid the street Okts ....... esp. an old lady mummy... cheats and theiving for your own good. ..she is very alert and will approach you first, asking you if you need one....

Just go for the established massage shops and hotels , see and then ask for short and long game ...... most of them do ,only ask discretely, just know what is the currently market price...... around 1000b for short and 2000-2500b for long; anything more than that you are being carrotted or a nice piece of carrot-cut. Just be streetwise......
Old 11-03-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In hatyai now. Pm me if wanna bro wanna chiong together!!!
Old 13-03-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Got to be typically alert. Hat Yai is a family-oriented town nowadays, so it is generally safr wherever you go. Stay clear of dark alleys, and do not flaunt your belongings and you will be fine.......
Do you notice , daytime or night time, security men around , whether it is thai armed forces or police scouts, they are strategic placed. Armoured vehicles are also a common sight. They are targeted at the daneshi ..... but somehow they also give protection against the local thugs ; they can't fool around with them.

most of them at tourists' spots and malls... they also patrol around the farm places... that is why that explained there are hardly more chicken dens around, while with some who got the right connections do operate freely.

those wechat girls you contact might be able to bring you to their "offices" to pay their mamasan or papasan.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

sing dollars are ....happy to spend.....till kingdom comes...

m'sia ringgit feels pinched.... for every 1000 baht u got to fork out another 26 ringgit ...
... so with heaven and hell to consider .... every ringgit and baht must be decided and matched equally.

For every 1000 ringgit u can get only 7600b to 7800b ; that also depending on the prevalent market exchange rate. ......

currency powers ..... determine the spending moods and happiness of everyone....
Old 14-03-2017, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Do you notice , daytime or night time, security men around , whether it is thai armed forces or police scouts, they are strategic placed. Armoured vehicles are also a common sight. They are targeted at the daneshi ..... but somehow they also give protection against the local thugs ; they can't fool around with them.

most of them at tourists' spots and malls... they also patrol around the farm places... that is why that explained there are hardly more chicken dens around, while with some who got the right connections do operate freely.

those wechat girls you contact might be able to bring you to their "offices" to pay their mamasan or papasan.
Not at those farms from what I have been observing in years. That is their job: to keep all of us safe. At least I feel safer with them around.

Last edited by xen0n; 14-03-2017 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Typo.
Old 14-03-2017, 06:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

hi bros.. where are the farms now? still see kim yong? i have not been in hatyai for more than 10 years now.
Old 16-03-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
hi bros.. where are the farms now? still see kim yong? i have not been in hatyai for more than 10 years now.
Try Channivet instead.
Old 16-03-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow See Kim Yong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
See Kim Yong as dead as Kim Jong Nam.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 17-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ILoveSSYT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richiefat View Post
bro, Garden home ard where?
n what the damage like?
Bro, sorry for my late reply. I'm not very sure Garden home located at where, I just asked the tuk-tuk go garden home definitely they will know. For damage wise it is depend on you, for me last time I spent around 6000+ including a bottle. Honestly, garden home is worth (decor and gals are thumps up) to go unless u dun have much bullet, otherwise better u use WeChat.
Old 17-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ILoveSSYT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
I believe Garden Home is only opened after 7pm. Do correct me if I am wrong. I have tried massage using WeChat. Sometimes I do find gems who know how to massage, but they are usually MILFs.

There are other outlets like Forte, with a live band performance and GROs.
Bro, sorry for my late reply. Yes, you are correct. Garden home opened after 7pm, and inside the GH they have separate in two, one is outside got live band performances, you can chitchat with the gals and enjoy the live band, another called VIP room. I have been tried one time in VIP room, damn it...this is fucking great, inside the VIP room have a living room, bath tup, and fucking room, but of cause the bill is more than 10k bath per night. Good experience if you have chance to try.
Old 23-03-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
Jking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, i will be in hatyai on the 1 april. anybody going there? please pm me so we can meet up... i am very new to hatyai
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1