The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!
Re: Temple to pray..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctchua View Post
bro

you can go to THAI Temple: UBI THAI TEMPLE near Jln Kayu (Fernvale )
or PALELAI at Bedok Walk..near Simpang Bedok.....
Just tell the monk on duty and he will pray and bless you.
Just give ang pao any amount as a token of appreciation.
thank you for sharing.
Old 23-11-2013, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanz View Post
thank you for sharing.
Hi Bro,

For me,i was being tought by thai monk ,we need to 積福by chanting,meditation,donate for monk and do a ,lot of merit ,then when we go to pray its will help .Just like ATM,if our bank no money we try to take from ATM,nothing will come out.

Its good to go for meditation or 短期出家then you will feel a lot of thing will change .I went for 1 month 短期出家before .Just my 2 cent of words.Hope its help.

Wish you all the best of luck.
Old 23-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 18
moltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to allmoltenwolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
Bro, u can go to any temple pray pray n make urself feel better depending ur religious believe.. guan ying temple @ Waterloo st, indian temple beside guan ying temple or 1 more at keong siak st or thai temple @ bukit merah, bedok, lor ong lye... but end of the day u urself have to b positive..

On the other hands, i think u r really lucky.. car accident demage to car but u unhurt, not lucky meh?
Forget to buy but open... most ppl buy 4d de alway got happen like tat.. is norm... not ur 'cai' not go to ur pocket....
Child got hand foot mouth but it will heal de.. n is shorten only... compare to those long term illnesses .... u not lucky meh?
U also feeling sick? Well ur body is just telling u tat he need a rest.. slow down ... ur body never straight away give u jiala jiala illnesses. U dun consider urself lucky meh?

U c .. u r damm lucky bro. U not suay at all... ur luck is high...

Well said bro..... Very positive ! U think you are lucky, u will be lucky!

Up u for sharing a positive attitude ! Cheers

Moltenwolf
Old 23-11-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

bro,

dun lose hope , life has its ups and downs, these are the facets of life human went through.

You might like to try the thai temple at lorong ong lye , along upper paya lebar rd.KANCANARAMA BUDDHIST TEMPLE (วัดกาญจนาราม) @ Lor Ong Lye
1)Take a flower bath there and get the chief abbot to bless you.
2)Get a great thai amulet that suits you and wear it all times to help you to pull through your hard times.
3)Go bedok walk wat palelai after you get an amulet, bring it there to bless by the monk there as the monk does candle wax blessing on your amulet , very fragrant smell.
4)Go to thai temple for weekly chanting , it s free whether evening chant or morning chant , just donate any amount which u are comfortable to the temple.
5)you will see your expenses being flow back once you set your directions right ahead.

I do understand you feel heart pain when unnecessary money being wasted for undesire needs.
Look bright ahead ....

bro, if u all these methods dosen,t help you!
There is another wau to enhance your luck ahead, that is to invite a real thai bay ghost ,do note bay ghost is different from kumanthong as more spiritually aggressive but it can do many stuff for you in your life.You only try to keep one and commit to it seriously if you are really 100% down on luck with life..

look here:http://www.oldamulet.com/image/data/...manthong01.JPG

Last edited by geylangbonker; 23-11-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 23-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Just sharing the following 2 websites that you can locate monks and ah chans in the FLS, Fortune Centre.........but this is commercial and some $ needed to support the operations :

www.amuletforums.com

www.siamamulets.com
Old 23-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quite a long time back, I read one post in a forum here about one bro here. He was down and lot in many aspects of life, then being drunk after drowning sorrows with his friend at Geylang lorong 20, he was so drunk that he paid or his paid $35 to do an Indian lady in the back alley. Thereafter, his luck got better and better. Almost all race I tried in Singapore, except Eurasians. I am also down and out too. Maybe should try to stay positive and also seek solace from religion?
Old 23-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Just sharing the following 2 websites that you can locate monks and ah chans in the FLS, Fortune Centre.........but this is commercial and some $ needed to support the operations :

www.amuletforums.com

www.siamamulets.com
bro, dun really like to recommend these commercial centers, buying amulets is fine with individuals but blessings must be done at pure temple where the abbot stays...
dun really like fls coz i had seen many singaporeans hanging dollar notes on the statues or so called lucky tree and end of the day the money goes to the boss pocket , this is not blessing,Theravada buddhism don,t work this way.

To the threadstarter, you go to any thai temple in singapore and pray with all your heart to 4 face -buddha..it will help you.
Once you overcome your obstacles , remember to make offering to 4 face buddha whether coconut drink etc , its fine.

hope all these advises given by most brothers here can shed some light to you during your hard times.....
Old 24-11-2013, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
milkyshake is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post

Hi Bro,

For me,i was being tought by thai monk ,we need to 積福by chanting,meditation,donate for monk and do a ,lot of merit ,then when we go to pray its will help .Just like ATM,if our bank no money we try to take from ATM,nothing will come out.

Its good to go for meditation or 短期出家then you will feel a lot of thing will change .I went for 1 month 短期出家before .Just my 2 cent of words.Hope its help.

Wish you all the best of luck.
Bro

Your short term monkhood is done where? In Singapore or ??
Old 24-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
tshirt is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Try mind power. Every night before you sleep, tell yourself repeatedly
"Everyday in everyway I am getting better and better. Good things and happy things happen to me always. I forget the negative things and release them, I am free. I am protected, guided and blessed everywhere I go at all times".

I tell you, the more you keep thinking "suay" the more you will become what you think about. Stop doing that! Change your thinking.

Chinese saying "Don't speak of evil or ill luck".
Old 24-11-2013, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 857 / Power: 16
DXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to beholdDXman is a splendid one to behold

Go palilai which most bros intro. Thats where i go. Everyweek. Almost as much as i can. Pray with ur heart to ask for peaceful life but jot to huat dua dua like 4d or lottery. I believe u will get better.. buddha is here to let us have a peaceful life mah. Not give us money miracles one la bro..

Go give the monk food once in awhile. Sure will do yourself some good merits. I give and chant prayers there..
Old 24-11-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Maybe this is not the rite place to post, but recently really damn down on luck.. Jus within this month kana car accident, need car repair over $1k.. Then buy 4d until one number 4get to buy.. Ytd open 1st prize.. Then now son kana hand n mouth disease, me Oso falling sick..
Hope bros here can give some advise which temple in sin is good to pray for protection n better luck..
Thank..
======
bro, start with a flower bath in your own house
just buy a packet of flowers from the wet market, dip in a pail, then bath with the flowers & water.
next go to waterloo street temple with a sincere heart, kneel & bow, say out your bad luck in your heart, ask for help, donate $2 to $10 or more if u wish
along the way, see a real beggar or real poor man/woman donate $2 to $10 to him
good luck will come
james chong conquer all bad & ass luck to become success property consultant. if I can do it, so can u
Old 24-11-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyshake View Post
Bro

Your short term monkhood is done where? In Singapore or ??
Hi Bro,

In thailand.2 weeks in BKK 2 weeks in chiangmai.
Old 24-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Temple to pray..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshirt View Post
Try mind power. Every night before you sleep, tell yourself repeatedly
"Everyday in everyway I am getting better and better. Good things and happy things happen to me always. I forget the negative things and release them, I am free. I am protected, guided and blessed everywhere I go at all times".

I tell you, the more you keep thinking "suay" the more you will become what you think about. Stop doing that! Change your thinking.

Chinese saying "Don't speak of evil or ill luck".
Bro,

I totally agree with you ,before i sleep i meditate,after meditation we send love to everyone expecially those we hate .Then use mind power (or so call law of attraction ) the more you think of good thing,the more good thing will come .
I when to this class to learn cut pencial by paper before .All of us can do it by using our mind power .

P/S:Bro Ken123 thank you very much for the upz. Really appreciated .First time with power now.LOL....Kam Sia.

Last edited by takashi31400; 24-11-2013 at 12:32 PM.
Old 24-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXman View Post
Go palilai which most bros intro. Thats where i go. Everyweek. Almost as much as i can. Pray with ur heart to ask for peaceful life but jot to huat dua dua like 4d or lottery. I believe u will get better.. buddha is here to let us have a peaceful life mah. Not give us money miracles one la bro..

Go give the monk food once in awhile. Sure will do yourself some good merits. I give and chant prayers there..
Hi Bro,

Palilai at bedok?Me going to thai temple at paya lebar .Agree with what you are saying .All the best .Send love to you too.
Old 24-11-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4075 / Power: 15
ctchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond reputectchua has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXman View Post

agree with bro DXman..........Try go Palelai during weekend for evening chanting.....even you do not know how to chant (there is a chanting book for you see) oso others regular chanter there will also help you.......
you will feel refresh after the chanting session.....(somehow you find a way out of your problem/bad luck)

offering of foods to the monks is a very good merits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1